How did U tell Friends ur Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a handfull of trusted friends know i wear. My family know and thats it. I am incontinent so its usually taken with allot of sympathy and understanding. Only 1 other friend, appart form my GF know im kinky and they are kinky so it wasnt an issue.

I usually start off fairly vanilla like I'll say "Oh I had my ex hold me in her arms like a mother holds her infant child and rock me and tell me she loved me". That they are usually very sympathetic too, but the second I mention diapers, then oh geez do they get weird. So i usually just tell the first part and gauging by how they react I decide to tell them the AB side of it all the way.

It was several discussions with a close friend. Her son was struggling with keeping his bed dry, and she was venting to me. I explained I had the same struggles and still do, and tried to offer some empathy. That discussion went on to cover how I kept my bed dry as an adult, as her son was nearing that milestone too, and dealing with it in a straight-forward manner.

Over time we would just he having normal conversations about random things, and I would share something personal, as I think most friends do at some point. She's always been a good friend, and I know her to be non-judgemental, so those were factors in how much I shared, and at the same time I read her tone and knew when to stop and let everything sink in. Fast forward to today, and her and her husband are totally cool if I show up in a Spiderman t shirt and some sort of protection under my jeans. They don't and will never take part in any way, nor do I want them to. They do their thing, I do mine.

But, she does throw things out that she knows will pander to my middle side. For example, last weekend she invited me over for dinner of homemade mac n cheese, with the sales pitch of "pretty sure you loved mac n cheese when you were 10, so c'mon over!"

Respect goes a long, long way :) (y)

Reactions: denimchicken and PadPhilosopher
I only ever told one woman who was a family friend of my late wife's, she told me she had always suspected something and was not shocked when I told her I am still in nappies.

She was more curious than anything and asked me if I would take down my pants and show her, which I eventually did.
Her comment was along the lines of she would like to know how it felt to change my nappy sometime. I told her this was her choice and that I looked like a baby down below, just bigger.

She placed her hand over my plastic pants and felt the bulge of my wet nappy and commented that I was wet and needed changing, however I think the embarrassment on her part, she never did attempt to change my nappy.

I have never seen her since.

• Wow
Reactions: Lyric and PadPhilosopher
People I know that would probably not react well don't need to know, even if they're friends. I have some online friends who have been brainwashed into thinking being a little is bad.

But otherwise I get nothing sexual out of this at all, I do it for comfort and is a very important part of who I am. I refuse to hide that from the world.

Reactions: PaddedRita
heylittlemanbaby59 said:
I only ever told one woman who was a family friend of my late wife's, she told me she had always suspected something and was not shocked when I told her I am still in nappies.

She was more curious than anything and asked me if I would take down my pants and show her, which I eventually did.
Her comment was along the lines of she would like to know how it felt to change my nappy sometime. I told her this was her choice and that I looked like a baby down below, just bigger.

She placed her hand over my plastic pants and felt the bulge of my wet nappy and commented that I was wet and needed changing, however I think the embarrassment on her part, she never did attempt to change my nappy.

I have never seen her since.
If this was after your wife was gone, I'm betting she had a thing for you all along and wanted to get close to you since your wife had passed, but then suddenly got way too involved and spooked herself. You might contact her and see if she'll go to dinner with you.

Omg301 said:
Beautiful story. Totally agree! I actually recently got diagnosed with ASD. I paid out of pocket for an assessment and am currently waiting for the full report from the Psychologist, but they confirmed ASD and OCD so far. It feels freeing to finally confirm my suspicions and help explain why I've always felt different. It's closure for me.

PS: I'm being serious when I mention this next part. I helped my Mom start a discord server for Parents/Partners of ABDLs. It's a support group. If anyone is interested in sharing the invite with a parent or partner that may need some support, please DM me or let me know. My Mom is actively looking for more people for the server so they can share experiences and advice.
Hi is there any chance I could please have the discord server details?

Reactions: Diaperboy27
I just told my older sister, of 16 years, about what I went through and that I now wear diaper for need, comfort and security.

Reactions: Omg301
Diapered247inSLC said:
I just told my older sister, of 16 years, about what I went through and that I now wear diaper for need, comfort and security.
Congratulations!
joy781 said:
Hi is there any chance I could please have the discord server details?
I'll have to ask my Mom for the details and if she's still actively using it. I'll ask her soon.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
GelegenheitsDL said:
Hello,
I was wondering lately how you explained to your friends and family that you now belong to the Abdl community
🥲
Thank u for ur help.
I never told anyone I'm too scared too

They don't know I'm Batman.

GelegenheitsDL said:
Hello,
I was wondering lately how you explained to your friends and family that you now belong to the Abdl community
🥲
Thank u for ur help.
I’m not sure if they know… if I had a choice I’d want to be caught in the act

• Wow
Diapered247inSLC said:
I meant she is 16 years older than me

Reactions: DiaperPaige
Diapered247inSLC said:
I meant she is 16 years older than me
Was she accepting

DiaperPaige said:
I’m not sure if they know… if I had a choice I’d want to be caught in the act
Now I think being open is better because then it is on your terms. Not theirs

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and DiaperPaige
Diapered247inSLC said:
Now I think being open is better because then it is on your terms. Not theirs
I’d agree but I don’t know how they’d take it.

Ha
DiaperPaige said:
Was she accepting
Haven't discussed it since opening up because it was just the other day.

Diapered247inSLC said:
Ha

Haven't discussed it since opening up because it was just the other day.
Oh I see. I hope they do

Reactions: denimchicken, PaddedRita and Diaperboy27
DiaperPaige said:
Only one way to find out. If you are strong, you got this

DiaperPaige said:
Only one way to find out. If you are strong,

Reactions: DiaperPaige
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back