How building an adult baby nappy stash is a must for me as a dl lover

Adult baby or toddler. Nappy Stash’s are as important as dl

Reactions: DBabygirl2
1000005316.jpg

Most of my stash is in a closet upstiars, so I like to take a "little box" with me downstairs for changes and whatnot. It makes me feel so happy 😊

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, DBabygirl2 and babybenji
Like your rabbit dummy

• Love
Reactions: JulestheFloof
Will post teddy nappy stash pics tomorrow

babybenji said:
Will post teddy nappy stash pics tomorrow
JulestheFloof said:
View attachment 119492

Most of my stash is in a closet upstiars, so I like to take a "little box" with me downstairs for changes and whatnot. It makes me feel so happy 😊
Loving teddies. Nappies. Dummies everything needed to be happy 😊

My diaper collection currently being build is all adult baby and childish as possible. I’m sure allot of adult baby’s and littles and dl lovers want. There nappy to be as childish or babyish as possible. Ab wants to know he or she is a ab or little 😎🦄😎

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, DBabygirl2 and JulestheFloof
JulestheFloof said:
View attachment 119492

Is it possible to buy glowing rabbit 🐰 dummy it looks so soothing. I like led and lights it helps autism. Reply like your little box. Will post my tdddy collection later. Just moved so haven’t unpacked yet. Saw your baby usagi. So ordered Coming to day with usagi dummy. Post on arrival😎🐨😎

I sometimes wonder whether I’ve got too many.

My stash currently consists of the following. Numbers refer to packs:

Open:

1 x Drylife Slip X-Plus (L4s)
1 x Formacare Comfort Super XL
1 x Formacare Comfort X-Plus M
1 x Formacare Comfort Extra XL
1 x Abena XL4 (cloth)
1 x ID Expert Maxi Prime L (cloth)
1 x Molicare Elastic M
1 x Dry 24/7 L
1 x ATN XL
1 x Lindor (Spanish)

And a few loose Kiddo Juniors as I like the retro 80s look even though I’m not AB.

Sealed:

3 x Drylife Slip XL
1 x Str8Up Allsorts
2 x Formacare Comfort Super XL
2 x Formacare Comfort Extra XL
1 x Betterdry XL

Last edited:
Reactions: babybenji
I used to think that then bought less. Ran out. It’s s balance. My rule of thumb is have enough for a week. If you do run out you have to wait for delivery. I’d say you are well covered for a while.

When I did this thread one of the reasons, was to find out about different nappies. As a result I have had good tips and advice. Even bought usagi little for big. Also thanks for nappy stash pics. Actually seeing what they look like is really helpful. Great tips thank you to all that have posted. Especially stash pics😍

babybenji said:
Is it possible to buy glowing rabbit 🐰 dummy it looks so soothing. I like led and lights it helps autism. Reply like your little box. Will post my tdddy collection later. Just moved so haven’t unpacked yet. Saw your baby usagi. So ordered Coming to day with usagi dummy. Post on arrival😎🐨😎

It is possible! Pacifiers R Us offer a lot of pacifier guard designs, many of which can glow in the dark! I got to watch my paci being made in real time at Indy Dreamworld, which was super cool. While he has a website, for some reason it's not loading properly for me right now, but you can try. I know he has a "build a pacifier" option on the website. Pacifiersrus.com

Also, I hope you enjoy them when they arrive! My case of Lil Monsters arrive Monday and I'm very excited 😁

• Love
That must of been special watching your dummy been made. Will check out website. Glow in dark dummy is s must. Bet you can’t wait for little monsters. :)

yay got delivery 🚚 feel like all my Christmas’s have come at once 🐰🐰🐰🐰🧸🧸🧸🧸🎄

Attachments

• 022CF909-1023-4665-ADD3-C0481BB79DC0.jpeg
    022CF909-1023-4665-ADD3-C0481BB79DC0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: KBoy and JulestheFloof
Nappy stash is getting back to what it used to be 🦄🐰🧸

Attachments

• F493CD57-FAB8-44CD-A8CF-9434E1B7A742.jpeg
    F493CD57-FAB8-44CD-A8CF-9434E1B7A742.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 52718A4C-EB92-4A92-BE63-B1CE9DF68D32.jpeg
    52718A4C-EB92-4A92-BE63-B1CE9DF68D32.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2 and JulestheFloof
babybenji said:
Nappy stash is getting back to what it used to be 🦄🐰🧸
So exciting! I LOVE the Baby Usagi paci!! Might have to look into one of those myself 🤔

JulestheFloof said:
They're awesome! I have a changing mat, bottle, and hoodie onesie in that print cuz I like em so much 😌
That’s me with the Princes pink print 🤭👑

• Love
Having a stash of ABDL diapers is very important to me too.

All my life I wanted a realistic infant appearing adult diaper that I would fit into but that never came to fruition till the introduction of printed ABDL diapers. Finally a dream come true.
I have a huge stash from the big suppliers and I'm still building it. I buy any new ABDL diapers that are available here in the states even though I have more than enough to last for quite some time. I just can't help myself. If the print is cute and infantile then it has a major appeal to my DL desires.
I really just started building my stash in 2018 and haven't stopped because the ABDL companies keep coming out with these awesome cute infantile looking diapers that seem to send me into overdrive.
I'm currently waiting on a shipment of the new TryAgains and as soon as Tykables releases their new Galactic, Puppers and Purrfect Cafe I'll be ordering them. I'll also order some of the new Comfy Cubs soon.
Then there are the ABDL diapers released over seas that I'm itching to get my hands on but due to exuberant shipping cost sadly these are out of my reach. I so want the new Kiddos Teddy's and the Junior Plus in both blue and pink.
I would love to see some kind of partnership between Kiddos and one of the top ABDL suppliers here in the states. I'm so envious of those that are wearing these cute diapers that are out of my reach.
There's definitely some kind of method to the madness here. I believe because I have been denied true diapers for so long that my continuous buying is filling a void. I also have this little thought in my mind that's saying "Get'em while they last!" I mean at any point the rug could be pulled out from under me and I want to be prepared. What I mean by rug pulled out from under me is supply chain issues, out of stock and no foreseeable future stock, my financial situation....I mean anything could possibly go awry but I'll be prepared by being stocked up with a wonderful stash of soft, cute, infantile looking diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, DBabygirl2 and babybenji
The adult 👶 babyish nappy market hasn’t grown that much in ten years. The biggest boom and market us japan. We’re it is less of a taboo. The uk scene is very much underground. If there were more, companies baking 👶 nappies it would bring prices down and make a more competitive market place.

babybenji said:
Stash drop 🦄❤️🥳
Very nice! Are the pink bows from dotty diaper? I love those!

JulestheFloof said:
So exciting! I LOVE the Baby Usagi paci!! Might have to look into one of those myself 🤔
Really recommend and it match’s nappies.,soothing

Attachments

• 5CE5E2EC-6CC1-4EC9-B274-D8D0474DCB8A.jpeg
    5CE5E2EC-6CC1-4EC9-B274-D8D0474DCB8A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 97270202-A105-4115-A00A-1C1A6B66935A.jpeg
    97270202-A105-4115-A00A-1C1A6B66935A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • BBAC53DB-5EB1-4D06-87DE-72DDAC126727.jpeg
    BBAC53DB-5EB1-4D06-87DE-72DDAC126727.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • 2DD09FF0-5689-4440-A758-EBCF2B75868B.jpeg