How building an adult baby nappy stash is a must for me as a dl lover

babybenji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’ve got severe ocd. Since joining this site. Have a compulsion to buy as many brands of nappy as possible. So always can have a wonderful dilemma which nappy to choose. I like diversity of nappies, like different. No so dl apr adult baby always wear same brand.

Reactions: KBoy, N00dle, faeria and 2 others
Will post picks of new nappies each delivery, and post. Will take pictures of dotty diaper company as stash grows will put picture of whole collection

I just downloaded DiapStash on android, but Crinkles on iOS also does the same thing - its an app to help you keep track of all of your diapers. It's wonderful for organization-driven people (like me!) But also helps you manage your collection and lets you know when you should order more, or if you want to save some diapers for certain occasions. I know that DiapStash has just about every diaper brand possible listed in its library, along with boosters too.

1000005254.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rantigr, Diaperedonthedownlow, faeria and 4 others
Hast thou looked for professional help? Sometimes, OCD can be so frustrating and time-consuming thou couldst end up neglecting thine obligations.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
JulestheFloof said:
I just downloaded DiapStash on android, but Crinkles on iOS also does the same thing - its an app to help you keep track of all of your diapers. It's wonderful for organization-driven people (like me!) But also helps you manage your collection and lets you know when you should order more, or if you want to save some diapers for certain occasions. I know that DiapStash has just about every diaper brand possible listed in its library, along with boosters too.

View attachment 119280
Def want to try little monsters 😎

Reactions: KBoy and JulestheFloof
Hemix said:
Hast thou looked for professional help? Sometimes, OCD can be so frustrating and time-consuming thou couldst end up neglecting thine obligations.
It’s a happy obsession. Nappies make me incredibly peaceful and happy.

Reactions: KBoy, DBabygirl2, Deleted member 74558 and 3 others
JulestheFloof said:

View attachment 119280
Will check out diapstash for sure 🎄😎
babybenji said:

babybenji said:
They're awesome! I have a changing mat, bottle, and hoodie onesie in that print cuz I like em so much 😌

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Hemix said:
Thou is good with obsession. It is 100 percent positive

Reactions: KBoy and warmpants
Hemix said:
A put this thread up. Because I know there are people on this site who really love adult baby nappies. Littles abs an dls like building a collection. Some dable others nappies is a life style choice 🦄😎🦄

Hemix said:
It is a life style choice before obsession.

babybenji said:
A put this thread up. Because I know there are people on this site who really love adult baby nappies. Littles abs an dls like building a collection. Some dable others nappies is a life style choice 🦄😎🦄
Want to be clear this thread isn’t about ocd, for nappies. It’s about nappy collection. Love for nappies. Diversity of choosing different brands. I’m all about nappies.

JulestheFloof said:
They're awesome! I have a changing mat, bottle, and hoodie onesie in that print cuz I like em so much 😌
Hi julesthefloof what is cyber life?

Reactions: JulestheFloof
babybenji said:
It’s a happy obsession. Nappies make me incredibly peaceful and happy.
Me too 🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: babybenji
Love your profile pic 🦄😎🎄

JulestheFloof said:

View attachment 119280
I totally added the crinkles app. So fun! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: babybenji and JulestheFloof
babybenji said:
It is a life style choice before obsession.
Ok, ok, calm down, I was just worried because I wondered if it was harmful for thee by some extent, because it was for some AB/DL.

But it's not thy case, so I'm happy and calm now.

Besides, they make me happy too!! 😯

Reactions: babybenji
babybenji said:
Hi julesthefloof what is cyber life?
Hey! CyberLife is the organization that makes, distributes, and sells all androids in the game Detroit: Become Human. It's a focal point for many of the questions that arise regarding android sentience and ethics.
I hope that helps :)

JulestheFloof said:
Hey! CyberLife is the organization that makes, distributes, and sells all androids in the game Detroit: Become Human. It's a focal point for many of the questions that arise regarding android sentience and ethics.
I hope that helps :)
Really cool 😎

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Hemix said:
Ok, ok, calm down, I was just worried because I wondered if it was harmful for thee by some extent, because it was for some AB/DL.

But it's not thy case, so I'm happy and calm now.

Besides, they make me happy too!! 😯
Just got stash drop dotty diaper company. But next will be balanced out with Tena maxi to keep cost down.

Reactions: Hemix and JulestheFloof
Back