Hiking diapers

I wear Attends level 10 large pads with net fixing pants when I am out for the day.

I’ve hiked/camped while wearing protection. It was northshore go supreme pull ups, and I was able to carry my used pull ups out. I haven’t done overnight camping since needing full on diapers though.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
fancydancey said:
I’ve hiked/camped while wearing protection. It was northshore go supreme pull ups, and I was able to carry my used pull ups out. I haven’t done overnight camping since needing full on diapers though.
Camping in the wilds is a problem for ICs no matter if you use disposables or reusables. You have to stash either the garbage somewhere or the dirty reusables. So the additional carriage is just a burden. For reusables you also need a water source to wash them in order to reuse them.

Cheers

I think I posted about it in a different forum or topic. But I had injuries to my spine that I recovered from for the most part. But the nerves and muscles that control a few things like diaphragm, core muscles and bladder were damaged. They would not flex or relax properly. After years of meds and different therapies, I opted for surgery that could fix the abdominal and diaphragm but it would leave me with little bladder control. I took it to feel somewhat normal again. I have had to use diapers ever since. It was a really hard first few years but thing have been much better the last 10ish.

As for my wife, she was a ballet dancer. She had a bad injury where she broke her pelvis. It caused extensive damage to her bladder. Back then she had time to get the bathroom. Today after 3 kids she cannot.

We met in a IC support group. My ex wife left me when she found out I would need diapers and a lot of time to get back on my feet. She left me and my sons alone together. Luckily family stepped up big time to help. I was able to get going again and found a support group through the VA. She and I hit it off very quickly. Less than a year and we were married. Then more kids.

My twin nieces came to live with us a few years ago. They are from my sister and brother and law. They got into some financial trouble and lost custody. We volunteered to take them before the state did. They were born premature with a few under developments. One of which was both bladder and bowels. They have much less intestine then normal and struggle with IBS as well. Otherwise they are small but perfectly normal.

Back