• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

lilemery said:
I guess remember the smell as the first thing I noticed and I didn’t know what I was doing that young lol. I’m glad to be here and I’m already excited that I’m getting to talk to other folks like me. With you wearing everyday, do you go disposable or cloth?
I like the feel of cloth, as white terry towel nappies was all that they had, when I and my younger sisters were babies.
However, today, (as an adult with slight bowel incontinence), it is always disposables, as I don't want to bother with the extra washing chores.
Maybe one day, I will return to cloth when I am fully retired and need to cut down on living costs.
Thanks for asking the question @lilemery see you round.

Welcome, @lilemery! Thanks for a nice intro and for diving right in. The supportive but non-participating spouse is my lot as well. I really can’t (and shouldn’t!) complain though. This stuff is obviously difficult for the average person’s brain to assimilate. We are weird, after all.

I should start coloring again. I haven’t done much of that since my own kids were little. They’re 14 and 18 now, so I’d be pretty rusty—although that’s sort of the point, isn’t it? :)

Take care and enjoy the site! This has been the hub of my virtual ABDL life for a while now, and I’ve made some great friends here. I hope you find the place fun and helpful as well.

Welcome! Thank you for sharing such well written posts and for being so open and honest with us. I'm fairly new here but from what I've experienced this community is incredibly open and honest and supportive like you seem to be... I think you'll love being part of this!

Reactions: warmfeeling
Back