• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

lilemery

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hiiiiii! I joined, and I am excited to meet new peoples! I’m 32 going on 3 and I live in Pennsylvania. My first memories around diapers and little stuff is around 7 where I just felt drawn to the church nursery each Sunday. I ended up sneaking in one Sunday and stashed some diapers for myself. I had no idea why at the time but I just couldn’t help myself. I fumbled through diapering myself, but became a pro as the years went on. I am married to my lovely wife. She is very supportive but chooses not to participate. I’m just excited to engage and talk with others who share similar life experiences with me. Whew! That was a lot. I’m going back to coloring and I can’t wait to meet some new friends!

Reactions: dover222, Diapertoddler, leafgoalie and 4 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: lilemery
Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy
Thanks! It is nice to be able to not feel so alone in all this

lilemery said:
Hiiiiii! I joined, and I am excited to meet new peoples! I’m 32 going on 3 and I live in Pennsylvania. My first memories around diapers and little stuff is around 7 where I just felt drawn to the church nursery each Sunday. I ended up sneaking in one Sunday and stashed some diapers for myself. I had no idea why at the time but I just couldn’t help myself. I fumbled through diapering myself, but became a pro as the years went on. I am married to my lovely wife. She is very supportive but chooses not to participate. I’m just excited to engage and talk with others who share similar life experiences with me. Whew! That was a lot. I’m going back to coloring and I can’t wait to meet some new friends!
Hello and welcome to the site
I had the exact same fascination with the church nursery
definitely pocketed some diapers to take home. The crazy thing is I had a supply at home as I was in them 24-7
i just wanted to try different kinds

SparkyDog said:
Hello and welcome to the site
I had the exact same fascination with the church nursery
definitely pocketed some diapers to take home. The crazy thing is I had a supply at home as I was in them 24-7
i just wanted to try different kinds
You can never have enough diapers! lol

Reactions: warmfeeling and SparkyDog
Hi and welcome. I used to color but I haven't done it in a long while.

hello and welcome , great introduction , looking forward to reading some of your post in the future

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I used to color but I haven't done it in a long while.
Why not?? It is fun and relaxing. I feel like it is one of those little activities that is acceptable at all ages. Embrace it! I just colored the mostest beautifulest picture ever (sorry I’m very proud of it lol)

chamberpot said:
hello and welcome , great introduction , looking forward to reading some of your post in the future
Thank you! I look forward to making new friends who are like me.

Welcome aboard!

lilemery said:
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your colouring!

leafgoalie said:
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your colouring!
I will! I just got some “confetti” crayons that are like two colors in one!! I’m pretty excited and that makes it hard to stay inside the lines! Lol

Lumos said:
Welcome aboard!
Thanks captain! 🫡 I’m excited to be here

lilemery said:
Hello and welcome

I have often been led into temptation as a child, but never considered a church nursery as a place to fail in.
Fortunately as an adult I never have to give into temptation as I wear it everyday.
Welcome to ADISC lilemery so glad that you have a loving and supportive wife.
Have fun.

lilemery said:
Why not?? It is fun and relaxing. I feel like it is one of those little activities that is acceptable at all ages. Embrace it! I just colored the mostest beautifulest picture ever (sorry I’m very proud of it lol)
I didn't want to bring the discussion down, but I used to color at the kitchen table with my wife while she often read a book. I had asked for the coloring book and some colored pencils and felt-tipped markers which she got me. I'd often diaper up and put my bib overalls on and she knew I was in little space. She would praise my coloring and even suggest colors. When she died I just couldn't color without her. It still makes me cry.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, SparkyDog and chamberpot
dogboy said:
I didn't want to bring the discussion down, but I used to color at the kitchen table with my wife while she often read a book. I had asked for the coloring book and some colored pencils and felt-tipped markers which she got me. I'd often diaper up and put my bib overalls on and she knew I was in little space. She would praise my coloring and even suggest colors. When she died I just couldn't color without her. It still makes me cry.

Last edited:
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
I have often been led into temptation as a child, but never considered a church nursery as a place to fail in.
Fortunately as an adult I never have to give into temptation as I wear it everyday.
Welcome to ADISC lilemery so glad that you have a loving and supportive wife.
Have fun.
I guess remember the smell as the first thing I noticed and I didn’t know what I was doing that young lol. I’m glad to be here and I’m already excited that I’m getting to talk to other folks like me. With you wearing everyday, do you go disposable or cloth?

dogboy said:
I’m so sorry to hear that. It must be difficult to share that. It can be incredibly hard to lose someone and it changes everything about our lives and ourselves. I hope that one day you can color as a celebration of her and her life with you. I wish you nothing but happiness and kindness. You aren’t alone in your grief and I hope it can get better for you

Reactions: Cottontail, Happy2BeInNappies2, dogboy and 1 other person
Back