Help me explain to my parnter im a DL

I think I told you early on in our relationship but I was at the point in life where as much as I said would be embarrassing for you to reject me I rather have you ever reject me then. then get into a long relationship then reject me. I'm so happy I found you.

mmhjy said:
Yes, i've found myself leaving hints to Yeet even if its in snapchats and having this forums in the background. Witch they picked up on, then we started talking about it more. I told yeeti wanna talk about it more, it makes me feel better and less stressed as im very worried about telling them.

It's great to hear its clearly working out really well for you, i've got a few questions for you man if you dont mind me asking

When did you tell her about it, how far into being with her ?

I told after only a couple dates, which looking back was really soon but somehow felt right in the moment. We had a fantastic connection from the very start so it seemed natural to just tell her right off the bat and not wait at all.

Do you wear around her?

Yes I do, around 3-4 nights a week or so. She encourages me to do it whenever I feel I need to, especially if I am sad or need comfort in any way.

Is she comfortable with it?

She does seem very comfortable with it, and I do check in with her about it. At first I think I was way more nervous than her but with time it has become more comfortable for both of us.

Has she tried it or have you asked her too?

She hasn't tried it yet but she has brought it up more and more lately. I think she is curious to try and wear one but has said in the past she is sure it is not her thing at all. Think it may happen eventually but I have no expectations at all either, happy if it happens and happy if it doesn't too.

None the less its great to hear its worked out really well for you mate!

Thanks for your support, this is the first relationship for me where it has worked this well. It has been super difficult for me in the past.

Thanks

JackandJill said:
I think I told you early on in our relationship but I was at the point in life where as much as I said would be embarrassing for you to reject me I rather have you ever reject me then. then get into a long relationship then reject me. I'm so happy I found you.
I am glad I found you too and glad you let me into your world. I love being able to explore this side of "our" life.

• Love
Reactions: JackandJill
Bihdegit said:
I am glad I found you too and glad you let me into your world. I love being able to explore this side of "our" life.
Wait a second, that's so cute didn't realise you were both together. It's really comforting to know and read about your situation related to mine. Very heart warming and wholesome!

Reactions: JackandJill
mmhjy said:
Wait a second, that's so cute didn't realise you were both together. It's really comforting to know and read about your situation related to mine. Very heart warming and wholesome!

Thank you I feel lucky to have her.

JackandJill said:
Thank you I feel lucky to have her.
JackandJill dont know what I would do without you!

Update : after we talked about it a few times, we now joke about it and even show them what I wanna buy and talk to them about it. It has been the best thing I have ever done. Until now I had never been so happy.

Big update. They've said they want to give it a go to better understand it. Soon as they said this I was so happy I legitimately felt like I was in a falling elevator and wanted to cry and just hug them. I love them with all my heart and this specifically would mean so much to me. So I'm over the moon about it!

I never thought I'd find someone I'd be happy enough with to tell them about this let alone for them to share it with me! I was almost in tears I was so happy.

They've seen my "collection" now but haven't seen me wear yet, I've asked them and they just said yeah cf course. But do I have a bin witch I do, what was they're only concern. 1000000% a keeper

Reactions: Sta13 and surprise35
1000000% a keeper 😍

Congrats again! Sorry for the late reply I was on a trip to France. Didnt get to read the forum much. 🇫🇷🥖🍷
Well so I'll reply to the question ha ha: 5 years of being married, how does my spouse participate in my fetish?
Well, it seems we have reached an interesting point as of last month. Before that she wouldnt like diapers but would tolerate them, and randomly wanted me to dress as girl which is another one of my kinks.
Now, I dont want to get TMI 😅 but she seems to have realized as of last month that playing with my fetish = better sex. So she wants to try again and more seriously/consistently. So ... we'll see how it goes. Wish us luck!

Back