• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Hello Moni! It sounds like we share some common interests- watching movies and playing video games is one of my favorite ways to relax. If you ever want someone to play Switch games with I'd be so happy! Feel free to ask about movies I enjoy as well. I really like animated stuff. I also enjoy reading books, as well as writing stories myself. I'm also very new to the site, and hoping to make friends too. Welcome!

prg333 said:
That’s great that you enjoy playing your guitar at home. Nice that you have a gig for New Year’s Eve. A weak bladder, or a small bladder is not that uncommon even among young people. But usually you don’t know about it unless you are good friends with that person or dating someone. But yes, diapers can definitely be helpful with a weak bladder. Don’t know what brand you use Better dry Abena North Shore are all excellent diapers. Plastic packed but very absorbent not like the store brand diapers, which are just for a little bit of leakage. Started dating a girl who has weak, pelvic floor, muscles and a small bladder so she wears a diaper for that bladder problem at night, and during the day most of the time. I never got into the adult baby thing. I’m not unwilling to try it out with someone who might like it.
You're quite correct. The only people who really know about it are my best friends (which I guess goes to show that by revealing it here, I hope to be best friends with everyone who reads this? Haha).

I've had quite a spread of diapers over the years, but I believe my most frequented are Abenas and the NorthShore Megamaxes. Those both work excellent and hold a lot!

I'll say that I'm practically always diapered at night! During the day is a bit more difficult for me, but I've been able to manage :>

Reactions: prg333
sylveonkitty said:
Hello Moni! It sounds like we share some common interests- watching movies and playing video games is one of my favorite ways to relax. If you ever want someone to play Switch games with I'd be so happy! Feel free to ask about movies I enjoy as well. I really like animated stuff. I also enjoy reading books, as well as writing stories myself. I'm also very new to the site, and hoping to make friends too. Welcome!

Hi, Sylveon! I'd absolutely love to play on Switch with you at some point in the future. And I'd definitely want your recommendations, both for movies and books. Being a writer is quite impressive! That's something I've always aspired to be, though I have trouble articulating my thoughts a lot. That's in part why it takes so long for me to respond. In any case, I'd be happy to be friends with you, and hope you feel the same!

PrincessMonika said:
Hi, Sylveon! I'd absolutely love to play on Switch with you at some point in the future. And I'd definitely want your recommendations, both for movies and books. Being a writer is quite impressive! That's something I've always aspired to be, though I have trouble articulating my thoughts a lot. That's in part why it takes so long for me to respond. In any case, I'd be happy to be friends with you, and hope you feel the same!
Eeeep, I'd be happy to be friends with you as well! I can give many book and movie recommendations based on what genres you like. I'd enjoy talking about mutually interesting ones as well. Honestly, even as a decently fast writer, I still come into times where I don't like my reply and have to look it over a bunch of times. So no worries if you're ever replying slow, I always understand that. I don't ever make people apologize simply for taking the time to respond.

Once I get the established contributor status, I will definitely be messaging you!

PrincessMonika said:
You're quite correct. The only people who really know about it are my best friends (which I guess goes to show that by revealing it here, I hope to be best friends with everyone who reads this? Haha).

I've had quite a spread of diapers over the years, but I believe my most frequented are Abenas and the NorthShore Megamaxes. Those both work excellent and hold a lot!

I'll say that I'm practically always diapered at night! During the day is a bit more difficult for me, but I've been able to manage :>
That’s good that you’re close friends that you socialize with are accepting of you wearing a diaper
Yes, I use those two brands also Abena and North Shore. They surely do absorb a lot. I think the North Shore can absorb about 100 ounces. I started off wearing diapers at night only when I was in college but then I had to start using them during the day because even though I tried not to, it was too hard I was too nervous and worried, and Several times I ended up peeing in my pants because it was too hard to hold in with an urge coming. But the North Shores are really good. You can see that they are a thick, bulky old-fashioned type diaper very big but that’s where they work so well. Do you wear plastic pants over your diaper. I like to wear plastic pants in the winter time up and over my diaper as you can see in the picture I have plastic pants over the north shore, diaper other times I’ll just wear a large pair of underwear over the diaperIMG_8180.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4244.jpeg
    IMG_4244.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
PrincessMonika said:
Hi! I'm Moni, I'm 23, and I'm quite new to spaces like these, though I've been into AB/DL for some time. I love reading books, watching movies, making music (I'm a bass guitarist), and playing video games! I hope to be able to make some friends on here, and I'm optimistic for the future :>
Welcome Princess Monika from another Canadian bassist! Enjoy your time here and join in as you feel comfortable.

Howdy

Hello and welcome Moni to the Adisc community.

sylveonkitty said:
Eeeep, I'd be happy to be friends with you as well! I can give many book and movie recommendations based on what genres you like. I'd enjoy talking about mutually interesting ones as well. Honestly, even as a decently fast writer, I still come into times where I don't like my reply and have to look it over a bunch of times. So no worries if you're ever replying slow, I always understand that. I don't ever make people apologize simply for taking the time to respond.

Once I get the established contributor status, I will definitely be messaging you!
Thank you for being so understanding. You have no idea how much it means to me.
That settles it then! I'll be doing the same as soon as I get the status as well :>

prg333 said:
That’s good that you’re close friends that you socialize with are accepting of you wearing a diaper
Yes, I use those two brands also Abena and North Shore. They surely do absorb a lot. I think the North Shore can absorb about 100 ounces. I started off wearing diapers at night only when I was in college but then I had to start using them during the day because even though I tried not to, it was too hard I was too nervous and worried, and Several times I ended up peeing in my pants because it was too hard to hold in with an urge coming. But the North Shores are really good. You can see that they are a thick, bulky old-fashioned type diaper very big but that’s where they work so well. Do you wear plastic pants over your diaper. I like to wear plastic pants in the winter time up and over my diaper as you can see in the picture I have plastic pants over the north shore, diaper other times I’ll just wear a large pair of underwear over the diaperView attachment 125425
I see! Yes, I love plastic pants. I have no idea what it is about them, but they feel great to wear when I can!

leafgoalie said:
Welcome Princess Monika from another Canadian bassist! Enjoy your time here and join in as you feel comfortable.
Thank you so much! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one :>

Reactions: leafgoalie
PrincessMonika said:
I see! Yes, I love plastic pants. I have no idea what it is about them, but they feel great to wear when I can!
I’m glad that you really love-wearing plastic pants. Good that you wear them over your diaper when you can. They look pretty good up and over the diaper. They help keep the diaper in place. In case you have a leak you don’t have to worry about it. I have a few pair of plastic pants like the one in the picture that are very crinkly and loud I can’t really wear the plastic pants you see in the picture out in public except if I’m walking in the park early, even under jeans they are very noticeably loud, so I just wear them around the house. They’re very well-made but too noisy. I have other pairs of plastic pants. I wear over my diaper when I go out.

Welcome and good start.
To make music is one of the best hobbies 🎵🎶. For me its playing guitar and singing.
Good start 🧸🙋

Reactions: leafgoalie
PrincessMonika said:
Hi! I'm Moni, I'm 23, and I'm quite new to spaces like these, though I've been into AB/DL for some time. I love reading books, watching movies, making music (I'm a bass guitarist), and playing video games! I hope to be able to make some friends on here, and I'm optimistic for the future :>
Welcome 🙏

Back