• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

PrincessMonika

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi! I'm Moni, I'm 23, and I'm quite new to spaces like these, though I've been into AB/DL for some time. I love reading books, watching movies, making music (I'm a bass guitarist), and playing video games! I hope to be able to make some friends on here, and I'm optimistic for the future :>

• Love
Reactions: babygirlnikki0, Jorelaxed, leafgoalie and 6 others
Welcome

Hello and Welcome

PrincessMonika said:
Hi! I'm Moni, I'm 23, and I'm quite new to spaces like these, though I've been into AB/DL for some time. I love reading books, watching movies, making music (I'm a bass guitarist), and playing video games! I hope to be able to make some friends on here, and I'm optimistic for the future :>
Hi Moni, welcome to the forums and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Hello Moni and welcome. Thank you for that lovely introduction.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Welcome

PrincessMonika said:
Hello and welcome here

PrincessMonika said:
Welcome! What movies have you seen that you would recommend? Additionally, what are some of your favorite video games?

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Queso72 said:
Welcome! What movies have you seen that you would recommend? Additionally, what are some of your favorite video games?

Thank you so much! In terms of movies, my favourite of all time is Your Name. It's a Japanese film with an absolutely beautiful story, and it's inspired me ever since I saw it for the first time! I'd recommend any of the films by that director, Makoto Shinkai.

In terms of video games, I'm absolutely a Nintendo fangirl. I grew up with a GameCube and my 3DS, and I could talk for hours about the games I played! I think the games I kept coming back to at the time were Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (and of course I'm excited for the remake) and Mario Kart DS. Nowadays, I've branched out a little bit, and mainly play games on my laptop to relax like Minecraft and Stardew Valley.

Welcome and enjoy

PrincessMonika said:
Moni

Welcome. Wow a guitarist that’s cool. Do you play for fun at home for your friends or are you in a band? This is a nice group you’ll enjoy it. I have an overactive bladder and found this group helpful. I don’t mind wearing adult diapers. I’m not an adult baby but I guess you could say I’m a diaper lover since they make me feel less stressed and relaxed. Don’t have to worry about finding a bathroom out in public or having accidents and wet my pants. Diapers are pretty cool and comfortable.

PrincessMonika said:
Thank you so much! In terms of movies, my favourite of all time is Your Name. It's a Japanese film with an absolutely beautiful story, and it's inspired me ever since I saw it for the first time! I'd recommend any of the films by that director, Makoto Shinkai.

In terms of video games, I'm absolutely a Nintendo fangirl. I grew up with a GameCube and my 3DS, and I could talk for hours about the games I played! I think the games I kept coming back to at the time were Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (and of course I'm excited for the remake) and Mario Kart DS. Nowadays, I've branched out a little bit, and mainly play games on my laptop to relax like Minecraft and Stardew Valley.
Your Name is great! The animation and music for that film is beautiful. One of my favorite Japanese films is A Silent Voice. I highly recommend it if you have not seen it yet.

I miss the GameCube and Gameboy days. I was a huge Pokemon fan as a kid. I don't play as many Nintendo games as I used to. When I do play Nintendo games, typically I am at a friends house and we are playing mostly group based Mario games. As for Stardew Valley, if you ever want someone to play with I would be more than happy to hop on.

prg333 said:
Moni

Welcome. Wow a guitarist that’s cool. Do you play for fun at home for your friends or are you in a band? This is a nice group you’ll enjoy it. I have an overactive bladder and found this group helpful. I don’t mind wearing adult diapers. I’m not an adult baby but I guess you could say I’m a diaper lover since they make me feel less stressed and relaxed. Don’t have to worry about finding a bathroom out in public or having accidents and wet my pants. Diapers are pretty cool and comfortable.
Thank you! I do mostly play for fun at home, but I am technically in a band. We don't exactly get many events, but we are playing for New Year's! I would have to agree with you on diapers being cool and comfortable. Though I don't have an overactive bladder or anything of the sort, I do have a history of my bladder being on the weaker end, and I find that diapers definitely help with that. I would say I'm definitely quite into the adult baby side of it as well, though that is a relatively more recent exploration of mine, compared to my love of diapers :>

Queso72 said:
Your Name is great! The animation and music for that film is beautiful. One of my favorite Japanese films is A Silent Voice. I highly recommend it if you have not seen it yet.

I miss the GameCube and Gameboy days. I was a huge Pokemon fan as a kid. I don't play as many Nintendo games as I used to. When I do play Nintendo games, typically I am at a friends house and we are playing mostly group based Mario games. As for Stardew Valley, if you ever want someone to play with I would be more than happy to hop on.
Ah finally, I'm glad there's someone else who agrees! I know that there have to be a ton of people who have seen the film and have enjoyed it, but it just feels good to have someone say it, since many of my friends won't even give it a chance thanks to just the fact that it's animated.

I've heard extremely good things about A Silent Voice! I've just never had too much time to sit down and see it, but I think your suggestion might just be the push that I need to do so.

I would absolutely love to play with you, and others in general at that. I don't know what the best way to go about doing it is, but I'm definitely open to it!

Reactions: Queso72
PrincessMonika said:
Thank you! I do mostly play for fun at home, but I am technically in a band. We don't exactly get many events, but we are playing for New Year's! I would have to agree with you on diapers being cool and comfortable. Though I don't have an overactive bladder or anything of the sort, I do have a history of my bladder being on the weaker end, and I find that diapers definitely help with that. I would say I'm definitely quite into the adult baby side of it as well, though that is a relatively more recent exploration of mine, compared to my love of diapers :>
That’s great that you enjoy playing your guitar at home. Nice that you have a gig for New Year’s Eve. A weak bladder, or a small bladder is not that uncommon even among young people. But usually you don’t know about it unless you are good friends with that person or dating someone. But yes, diapers can definitely be helpful with a weak bladder. Don’t know what brand you use Better dry Abena North Shore are all excellent diapers. Plastic packed but very absorbent not like the store brand diapers, which are just for a little bit of leakage. Started dating a girl who has weak, pelvic floor, muscles and a small bladder so she wears a diaper for that bladder problem at night, and during the day most of the time. I never got into the adult baby thing. I’m not unwilling to try it out with someone who might like it.

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow Canadian! 👋

PrincessMonika said:
Welcome. This site is great way to make friends.

Back