• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

NurseRebekah said:
I have been a member here for a while. I'm your classic lurker and I have never introduced myself. So here goes...

I'm Rebekah (really) or Bekah. I suffered a spinal injury when I was really little that led to incontinence, but I have, for the most part, overcome this and have it under control. I work part time as a Nurse (really).

The journey I took that made ABDL a kink for me is kinda convoluted and I will save that for another post... or not.

Bekah.
Welcome and let me say thank you for all you do. I’m in the healthcare industry so I have som much admiration for you and your profession.

Hi Bekah

Good to hear from you - I also wear diapers due to nerve damage - although this was caused by chronic illness rather than a spinal injury.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Back