• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

NurseRebekah

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been a member here for a while. I'm your classic lurker and I have never introduced myself. So here goes...

I'm Rebekah (really) or Bekah. I suffered a spinal injury when I was really little that led to incontinence, but I have, for the most part, overcome this and have it under control. I work part time as a Nurse (really).

The journey I took that made ABDL a kink for me is kinda convoluted and I will save that for another post... or not.

Bekah.

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, diaperdude, uknappygirl and 5 others
Hi and welcome to the Adisc forum NurseRebekah.🙂

NurseRebekah said:
I have been a member here for a while. I'm your classic lurker and I have never introduced myself. So here goes...

I'm Rebekah (really) or Bekah. I suffered a spinal injury when I was really little that led to incontinence, but I have, for the most part, overcome this and have it under control. I work part time as a Nurse (really).

The journey I took that made ABDL a kink for me is kinda convoluted and I will save that for another post... or not.

Bekah.

Another here with a spinal injury to account for being urinary IC. Previous to that a DL, yet this kink/fetish has curiously remained and grown all the time post injury. Convoluted, as you say...

Welcome Bekah.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome

Welcome to the community!

NurseRebekah said:

Bekah.
Hello and welcome

Welcome aboard!

hello and welcome,, .. convoluted.... as we all are

Welcome Bekah! Glad you're here. You're amongst friends

Welcome out of the lurker shadows Bekah, hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome

Welcome to the community also spinal issues led to urinary retention and urinary incontinence known as spinal stenosis from psoriatic arthritis and a vehicle accident collision with a guard rail in ice storm.

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi & Welcome Bekah .
Do Hope you enjoy it here !!

As a fellow lurker turned contributor, welcome to the board.

A warm welcome! Please do share your story if and when you’re ready, origin stories are always extra fascinating.

Welcome Bekah from a Texas DL.

Welcome Bekah. I’ve also been tested/scanned a few times for spinal damage. I’m glad that you decided to post. I hope you enjoy the forum. Em xx

Back