• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone [Struggling Christian]

Welcome, I am also a Christian.

Reactions: SmallJay
Cutiedan83 said:
I’m glad someone brought this up because I am in the same boat although I would say my definition of Christianity is more broad based than most. I grew up strictly Baptist and thankfully no longer am! I embrace more non denominational beliefs
Believe it or not, I'm more non denominational in my belief even though I'm Methodist. God knows we are flawed just as parents, we know our kids are flawed and yet we love them unconditionally. There's nothing my children could do to make me turn away from them. I think God is like that.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and SmallJay
SmallJay said:
Hello, I have never really fully got in to this hole thing. (It’s so frustrating because I want to be a good Christian, but also be able to wear diaper and have a pacifier. Oh no then my stupid brain is like not today we going down the path a sexual immorality, making me feel like it’s not the right way. If I was able to do this with out that happing I would every happy.) it’s just the world for you, always trying to stop you from the life your meant to have with Jesus in heaven. Hope you all have a good day /night

P.s I will talk about Jesus if anyone ask or if someone is willing, to have a civil conversation.
Hi and welcome. I don't think the lifestyle is incompatible with being a good Christian. Whilst I fail due to other things, I try to give it my best shot. I do, however, know my Bible pretty well and nowhere in any of the Gospels will you find Christ saying anything in condemnation of alternative lifestyles. If you want to discuss this further please feel free to do so.

Reactions: SmallJay
Hello

Back