• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone [Struggling Christian]

SmallJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello, I have never really fully got in to this hole thing. (It’s so frustrating because I want to be a good Christian, but also be able to wear diaper and have a pacifier. Oh no then my stupid brain is like not today we going down the path a sexual immorality, making me feel like it’s not the right way. If I was able to do this with out that happing I would every happy.) it’s just the world for you, always trying to stop you from the life your meant to have with Jesus in heaven. Hope you all have a good day /night

P.s I will talk about Jesus if anyone ask or if someone is willing, to have a civil conversation.

Reactions: Adrian697DL, TeeMousy, abdlchristian12 and 3 others
Welcome.
God does not judge he is pure love.
Christ said if you do nothing else love one another.
You don't think he did not know before you came and was born that you would like binkys or diapers.
Just be kind help others when you can. The golden rule covers it all.
You are loved by God. If you look for the good in everything soon that is all you will see .

Reactions: BigAl2, Edgewater, GeorgeG and 2 others
Hi there, welcome to ADISC! I am also a struggling Christian. Still trying to figure it out.

Reactions: TeeMousy, SmallJay, abdlchristian12 and 2 others
I'm in the same boat.

Reactions: TeeMousy, Edgewater and Sealander
Maybe your answer will be different, but God and I had a chat about this a long time ago. Well, I was kind of hysterical and crying my eyes out in reality and begging for it to stop. Turns out in my case when I woke up the next morning that I was just finally at peace with this part of me like it was no big deal at all. I got the help I needed, but not exactly what I expected to happen.

I guess the piece of advice I can offer from my experience is... If you're at your wit's end, you should definitely ask God for help, but expect to get what you need and maybe not what you want. In my case, I believe He said it was fine and that's what I'm sticking to personally.

Good luck working it out. Been there, done that and it was really hard.

Reactions: TeeMousy, Tuxus, SmallJay and 2 others
Hello and welcome to the community.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome Aboard

well, I’m an gay atheist and not much of a fan of religion (though always up for a debate) but I’m pretty sure if there is a God probably don’t have strong feelings about diapers and pacis :) and I don’t think having an ABDL kink counts as much of a sexual immorality As you aren’t hurting anyone. But I’m sorry to hear it’s causing you anxiety and hope you can find people in the community who help you embrace your little side

Sadly, some Humans had found long ago that by using fear they could convince others that their form of religion would favor those that followed them. The use of Fear and Guilt are not the Words of God. Reality is that God's Words are of Love! Example: God, so Loved the World that... Through-out the Bible, you will find statements that support God's Love for You!

You have received excellent advice above. Look closely at those who are speaking in terms of Fear and Guilt and ask yourself, why would they use such hurtful methods. Who are they? Why would they misrepresent God's Word? To Save You? From who? Or for Whom? Remember, God Loves You.

Consider starting an Introduction Thread!!
Welcome!!

I was a Buddhist monk for 12 years and had to shelve my desires as an AB, it wasn't easy at all and I gave up not because of the AB side, but it was a small factor in giving up. I'm still a Buddhist and still wear and enjoy my AB side. For me as long as your are doing no harm to other there is no problem. The only problem is the over thinking.

Well in my personal experience I'm an Atheist, but I always respect other people's religions. From what I've learned by studying EVERY single religion, in your case: being a Christian, your god made everybody to be just the way they are, if they didn't they wouldn't have given humans free will to express themselves freely. So, form an Atheist to a Christian, Your god doesn't care that you like diapers and pacifiers because they knew all that when creating you.

Feel free to correct me if I messed anything up with your religion.

P.S. I said they when saying your god, because in all biblical works your god is described as neither a male nor a female, therefore making your god a They/Them.

Reactions: Edgewater and babybunnykins
We are all children of God, the God of love. As long as we do not hurt ourselves or others, I am sure God does not care if we wear a diaper or use a pacifier. We are called to love our neighbour and serve others. Diapers are immaterial.

Edgewater said:
Sadly, some Humans had found long ago that by using fear they could convince others that their form of religion would favor those that followed them. The use of Fear and Guilt are not the Words of God. Reality is that God's Words are of Love! Example: God, so Loved the World that... Through-out the Bible, you will find statements that support God's Love for You!

You have received excellent advice above. Look closely at those who are speaking in terms of Fear and Guilt and ask yourself, why would they use such hurtful methods. Who are they? Why would they misrepresent God's Word? To Save You? From who? Or for Whom? Remember, God Loves You.

Consider starting an Introduction Thread!!
Welcome!!
ElPulpo said:
Hi and welcome to ADISC,
while I don't have your problem, you are far from being the only one. Maybe you'd like to have a look at this thread which contains a lot of food for thought on the matter.

I look at the first page, I’ll probably finish reading it later. Thank you and God bless you

Reactions: Edgewater and babadada
Thank you all for feedback. God be with you all :)

Reactions: Sealander, Edgewater and babadada
SideQuestCharacter said:
Well in my personal experience I'm an Atheist, but I always respect other people's religions. From what I've learned by studying EVERY single religion, in your case: being a Christian, your god made everybody to be just the way they are, if they didn't they wouldn't have given humans free will to express themselves freely. So, form an Atheist to a Christian, Your god doesn't care that you like diapers and pacifiers because they knew all that when creating you.

Feel free to correct me if I messed anything up with your religion.

P.S. I said they when saying your god, because in all biblical works your god is described as neither a male nor a female, therefore making your god a They/Them.
You are so very close. The only very minor error is in attempting to inject modern speak as God is "I Am".
It is a joy to hear an Atheist provide such clarity! Thank You!

As I said to another member struggling with the same problem: the definition of sin is anything that separates one from God.

If you can wear diapers and still be true to God, honoring God, then it's not a sin by Biblical definition. I wear and use diapers. I give to my church. I direct the choir, play organ and piano and sing and play in our praise band. We also have a church band that goes out and plays for events, playing praise songs and other songs that honor God and the church. I think God is okay with my wearing and wetting diapers.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Cutiedan83, Cottontail and 1 other person
Hello and welcome here! I`m in the same (fishing) boat. Your questions are asked here mounth to mounth, you can see many perspectives (we humans are just like that)and I can not promise you will find your answers here but these different perspectives inspire you to ask new and important questions in your
next prayers.

Reactions: SmallJay, dogboy and Sealander
Hi there SmallJay and welcome to ADISC.
Please try not to struggle (if your human efforts to improve succeed you may end up with pride, if you fall short you may suffer failure stress), the battle is NOT yours, it is the Lord's, hand your concerns over to Him in faith and do not take them back by worrying, (easy to say, hard to do).

If He cures you (to whatever 'normal' is) that's great, give thanks, if not, keep trusting. Either way you cannot be loved more or loved less.
Remember our human nature can not recommend us to God, nor condemn us before Him (that's why we have grace).

Christ is more important to me than life itself, but I am a weak follower and I know I will never be 'good enough' but He refuses to give up on me.

The only reason I love Jesus most is because He keeps working on my heart, as His love is the foundation of the relationship that He wants and died for, that nothing else in this world (be it a any mind set or church group mentality) can provide.

Yes, hard to accept that He showed Himself to be alive to me via His Spirit over 39 years ago. Don't know how He puts up with me !!
[End of sermon SmallJay please go gently].

Yours sincerely.
Happy2BeInNappies2

Reactions: SmallJay, dogboy and Sealander
dogboy said:
As I said to another member struggling with the same problem: the definition of sin is anything that separates one from God.

If you can wear diapers and still be true to God, honoring God, then it's not a sin by Biblical definition. I wear and use diapers. I give to my church. I direct the choir, play organ and piano and sing and play in our praise band. We also have a church band that goes out and plays for events, playing praise songs and other songs that honor God and the church. I think God is okay with my wearing and wetting diapers.
I’m glad someone brought this up because I am in the same boat although I would say my definition of Christianity is more broad based than most. I grew up strictly Baptist and thankfully no longer am! I embrace more non denominational beliefs

Cutiedan83 said:
I’m glad someone brought this up because I am in the same boat although I would say my definition of Christianity is more broad based than most. I grew up strictly Baptist and thankfully no longer am! I embrace more non denominational beliefs
But I do wear diapers and use as well. In fact I feel no shame in it

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back