Has anyone actually wore a propeller hat?

Have you?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 30 90.9%

• Total voters

Alecsam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I never wore one when i was little and i have never actually seen anyone wear one of these hats, so im wondering if someone has actually wore on as a child or currently?

Also why not make it a poll

I’ve literally never seen one in real life lol

Reactions: MaybeBroken, BigKid25 and Cottontail
Giggles I did wear buster Browns.
Daniel Boone hats were popular and cowboy hats and six guns I had.
I won't forget the towel superman and bat man towel I would tie on
No never tha a hat that had a propeller on top .I did have a sailor hat that when you turned the brim down it had two circles cut out that had plastic lens to act as sun glasses. Looked like Russell from fat Albert hey hey hey.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Seasonedcitizen
Only have seen it in Little Rascals.

I've oned 2. One had a picture of Mickey on it.

Its likely a super niche thing.
Have not seen many around.
And never seen it in a casual setting.

I had one when I was 4. I'm sure it didn't last long. We were growing fast!

I have one at work I wear. But I also have and wear a bunch of crazy hats at work.

Tbh... I really dislike those things. They are usually worn by non-ABDL adults who are trying and miserably failing to look childlike for novelty reasons.

Reactions: MaybeBroken
I would have had to be one hell of a fighter to wear a propeller hat on the Jersey Shore....haha.

dogboy said:
I would have had to be one hell of a fighter to wear a propeller hat on the Jersey Shore....haha.
You would have been a rocky.
For Shure 😸

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
My dad had one when I was a kid. Naturally I had to wear it at least a little.

Nope although I’ve looked at them online, but wanted to go with this hat instead.
1710559455168.jpeg

Reactions: CrayonRocket and denimchicken
I have 😂
There is an amusement park where I live that sell those.
I was there about a year ago with a friend who convinced me to buy one.
It's a kid's hat, but it kind of fits, and I wore it for the rest of the day and on my way home.

Attachments

• propeller-hat.jpeg
    propeller-hat.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken
I don't think I ever wore a propeller hat although I have seen them at times at the Jersey shore.

Growing up in the late 50's, the coon-skin cap (Daniel Boone type) was the one I had although I didn't wear it much.

Not me, but my roommate has. And he’s not ABDL that I know of.
Although come to think of it I did try his on once.

Last edited:
I've never worn one, but I have seen them in shops. I like baseball caps, they make me feel childish, although I never actually wore one as a child.

I'd love to wear one and pretend to fly. My caregiver would blindfold me, put the propeller hat on my head, switch it on, and tell me I'm flying.

Back in the day when I was a college freshman, during the first week we had to wear a beanie that had our school colors. Upperclassmen could stop you at any time and tell you to sing I'm a Little Teapot and you had to do all the hand motions. Because I was a weight lifter and had been in many fights as a kid, some of them knife fights, I'd tell them no and there was nothing they could do about it....haha. I think they were afraid of me, and I was only 5' 8" tall. This was at a music conservatory and we didn't have sports or jocks, just musicians.

Reactions: Cottontail
Nope, I never wore a propeller hat. Like @PaddedCub, I don't think I've even seen one in real life. I've seen them in movies and TV shows though.

dogboy said:
This was at a music conservatory and we didn't have sports or jocks, just musicians.
Oh man, I need to know what fights were like at a music conservatory! Was it all just nerdy, idle threats, or did stuff actually "go down?" My mind's awash with images of kids getting locked in double bass cases, bludgeoning each other with xylophone mallets, and having spontaneous play-offs/sing-offs, kind of like Terrance and Phillip in the South Park movie, but maybe without all the f-bombs and farting.

In fairness, I was a bit of a nerd, and not the fighting type at all. I was in band though, so I know how band-fights start: "That sounded flat." "Oh yeah?! Well... Your mom's flat!" And then everybody's jumping up, music stands are flying across the room, ... Actually, I don't remember that ever happening.

Last edited:
The one with out the brim is the one I remember when I was a kid.
Spanky from the little rascals comes to mind no propeller though.
The top hat has class.Screenshot_20240317-015345~2.pngScreenshot_20240317-014732~2.png

Back