Goodnites Innovation 2023?

TrackersPampersJourey said:
Thank s for the quick answer Then I musst make me expansions
Given youre from Germany I will say this. Goodnites are not sold in Germany, the equivalent would be Drynites and from what I understand they're not always the same even if its just a rebrand. I would check to see if Drynites updated like Goodnites did if I were you.

TrackersPampersJourey said:
Was ist das Maximum? Größe davon? Das Sagen ist sehr flexibel, aber es wäre in Ordnung, wenn jemand die Größe für mich in cm umwandelt

Thx community
Oh my, Trackers! I don’t speak German but reading that sounded adorable!

If you can get Goodnites XL from “ The States”, rest assured that no extensions will be needed! Sam’s Club Goodnites or not.

You will be able to pull them up like a kiddo!

grst said:
In my personal observations, it seems the gap-free fit has trickled through all of their production. I say this because the 63-pack I got from Amazon with a September production date has a noticeably better fit than the ones with a May production date. I’m almost 230 lbs and while Goodnites XL have been my daily wear since they came out in 2021, I still had to be careful not to split the seams when I pulled them up over my ginormous tree trunk legs. I noticed immediately when I put the newer ones on that they go up so much easier, and my anatomy didn’t feel as tight either. Then I got a box of the Sam’s Club ones and the new leak guards and the Quicksorb really make even more of a difference than just the adjusted fit. Facing the reality that there is almost no chance of K-C making an XXL Goodnite size, I think the Sams Club XLs are about as close to the ideal diaper I am ever going to find for why I wear. And I honestly can say I never thought I would feel this way. It’s amazing.Si
This is great to hear. Were you able to find them at a physical Sam's Club? Or just online shipping?

I wish they finally made a Drynites XL version for Europe ._. I wear the L quite often because they are cheap and fit easily under clothes. However, I could use the extra rise and capacity of the XL (I have to be careful not to wet them too much or otherwise I'll wet my pants... happened too many times already).

Reactions: goodnitelvr10
12srepaid said:
Does anyone know if the L is smaller or about the same as the L/XL? How about L compared to XL?
I want to get some of the L for the space theme, but if they are much smaller, it may not be worth it.
The L for is really close to the old L/XL. I wore the L/XL and they fit perfect , then I lost a bit of weight and tried Larges and they actually fit much better compared to the XL, which I don’t care for the fit of. I’m 210 lbs and 6’4 just for reference.

Reactions: hanzertas
Interesting... I'm 5'11 and 139 lbs, but the L are 'just' okay. It's that annoying female fat distribution that does this to me <_<

edit: typo in weight, I'm not used to imperial units ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: espectro
Mikochi said:
I wish they finally made a Drynites XL version for Europe ._. I wear the L quite often because they are cheap and fit easily under clothes. However, I could use the extra rise and capacity of the XL (I have to be careful not to wet them too much or otherwise I'll wet my pants... happened too many times already).
I'm actually surprised they haven't yet given the GN XL have been out for at least 2 years now if I remember correctly.
Mikochi said:
Interesting... I'm 5'11 and 139 lbs, but the L are 'just' okay. It's that annoying female fat distribution that does this to me <_<

edit: typo in weight, I'm not used to imperial units ^^
I would probably suggest seeing if you could import them if you really wanted to try but at that points its probably better to get AB diapers.

If Goodnites arent in parity with Drynites would that be the same for the competition?

Mikochi said:
I don't think you would see much of a difference in capacity. Both sizes use the same size and thickness of padding so maximum absorbency is the same. It is possible that you would see a bit better performance though due to the fit being better.

hanzertas said:
This is great to hear. Were you able to find them at a physical Sam's Club? Or just online shipping?
I wouldn’t have taken the chance of getting some old stock ordering online. Especially when all the Sam’s around me have giant pallets of the new XLs. IMG_6983.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Sam, TigerJams and 6 others
grst said:
I wouldn’t have taken the chance of getting some old stock ordering online. Especially when all the Sam’s around me have giant pallets of the new XLs.
And I wouldn’t expect anything less! Only the freshest pallet of goodnites xl will do! Hand picked off the top stack!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grst, TigerDL, MiddleJacob and 2 others
grst said:
I wouldn’t have taken the chance of getting some old stock ordering online. Especially when all the Sam’s around me have giant pallets of the new XLs. View attachment 122865
That’s about a 5 year supply of Goodnites for me.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, MiddleJacob, espectro and 1 other person
Hey @Joediaper and @Noodle thanks for the info. It's good to know that the XL isn't that much better for capacity, maybe it's just a bit more comfortable. I like to use AB nappies as much as I can, but sometimes I use Drynites because they're convenient (pull-up and smaller) and cheaper. I think importing the XL would be too expensive to make sense.

Noodle said:
I'm actually surprised they haven't yet given the GN XL have been out for at least 2 years now if I remember correctly.

I would probably suggest seeing if you could import them if you really wanted to try but at that points its probably better to get AB diapers.

If Goodnites arent in parity with Drynites would that be the same for the competition?
I actually happened to notice the other day the sizing is changing on drynites in uk only saw it on the smallest size so far, gone from 3-5 to 3-4 so guess we will wait and see

Pamperswearer said:
I actually happened to notice the other day the sizing is changing on drynites in uk only saw it on the smallest size so far, gone from 3-5 to 3-4 so guess we will wait and see
Eh… is that a good thing?

grst said:
I wouldn’t have taken the chance of getting some old stock ordering online. Especially when all the Sam’s around me have giant pallets of the new XLs. View attachment 122865
Where is around you and how many of the Sam's Clubs in that have them? No one else has had any luck with this so far.

THe, um , I, is iS . Is that a . Sorry. I kind of want to go to Sam's Club.

• Haha
Reactions: Joediaper
JohnQDiaper said:
Where is around you and how many of the Sam's Clubs in that have them? No one else has had any luck with this so far.
I am in Michigan. The picture was taken at the Comstock Park (north Grand Rapids) store. I have seen the same pallet of XLs at both the Traverse City and Utica Sams as well. The picture was taken about a month ago. Not sure how much location matters, but last I knew, Goodnites are manufactured at KC’s Neenah, WI facility, which is right across the lake from Michigan. It kind of makes sense that WI, IL, IN, MN, and MI would be the first states for any new Goodnites to arrive in.

Last edited:
grst said:
I am in Michigan. The picture was taken at the Comstock Park (north Grand Rapids) store. I have seen the same pallet of XLs at both the Traverse City and Utica Sams as well. The picture was taken about a month ago. Not sure how much location matters, but last I knew, Goodnites are manufactured at KC’s Neenah, WI facility, which is right across the lake from Michigan. It kind of makes sense that WI, IL, IN, MN, and MI would be the first states for any new Goodnites to arrive in.
I think they’re also made in Texas too.

This would make sense because there’s major paper making industries in both states.

I12BLittle89 said:
This would make sense because there’s major paper making industries in both states.
Explains why Michigan and Texas both have them but no where else in-store

Reactions: I12BLittle89
Back