Goodnites Innovation 2023?

GoodnitesLover8

Est. Contributor
From KCC CEO in 2023 January investor call. "We'll be launching several exciting initiatives in 2023, including our GoodNites youth pant, which can hold the equivalent of three bottles of water, as well as exciting performance upgrades for Huggies diapers."

Huggies too, yes. But Goodnites listed first? In prepared remarks? Yes. Very much yes. Also "three bottles of water"? When they just released material saying two? I'm confused in a hopeful way :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: diaperguy, PaKo66, Msdl80 and 27 others
3 bottles of water...... How much is 1 bottle

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: gmate1713, antte91, DLWee and 9 others
Shingo said:
3 bottles of water...... How much is 1 bottle
I have a feeling that it will be around 500ml, so maybe 1.5L. It will be interesting to see!

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever, PadPhilosopher, I12BLittle89 and 4 others

Discreet refastenable sides on enuresis pants. Patent approved February 2022.....

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: ryanbailey, Lostdiapersboy, TigerJams and 16 others
"With certain refastenable garments, such as adult incontinence underwear and enuresis pants, it is important that the garments look and feel as much as possible like “regular” underwear to promote an improved sense of normalcy to the wearer who suffers from incontinence or enuresis. Accordingly, there is a desire in certain cases to incorporate fastening systems in garments in such a way that the fastening system is relatively discreet in order to make the garment more like “regular” cloth underwear"

Great for the special needs community!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, PadPhilosopher, AshtonFreecss and 9 others
*the bottles of water*

ED21A40B-FB31-41CF-9732-3024CA1591E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: xStarlightxTraumax, Sterling, Lostdiapersboy and 107 others
goodnites really needs to bring back the old style from the 90's plain white they were the best

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, zlabarr, Mauiman and 15 others
GoodnitesLover8 said:
From KCC CEO in 2023 January investor call. "We'll be launching several exciting initiatives in 2023, including our GoodNites youth pant, which can hold the equivalent of three bottles of water, as well as exciting performance upgrades for Huggies diapers."

Huggies too, yes. But Goodnites listed first? In prepared remarks? Yes. Very much yes. Also "three bottles of water"? When they just released material saying two? I'm confused in a hopeful way :)
Where did you read this? I haven’t even heard mentions of GoodNites youth pants before

Reactions: zlabarr and DiaperTV
TheMat said:
They’re good for my post-urinal pee dribbles. I also have some dribbles/small squirts while washing my hands in warm water for some reason.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, goodnitesco96, Ceary and 1 other person
GoodnitesLover8 said:

Discreet refastenable sides on enuresis pants. Patent approved February 2022.....
The refastenable side design already exists on the Korean Goodnites. Is this new patent improving upon that?

• Wow
Reactions: zlabarr, Mauiman, goodnitesco96 and 1 other person
I actually hope that the Goodnites XL will stay as they are. They fit perfectly and absorb reasonably to well.

Because I'm all afraid that if there is a velcro on the side, they will get smaller again.

Reactions: Tiny1234, Maverick161, Vivi and 10 others
Hopefully the new goodnights are larger and as much as possible now with ribbons on the sides.

Youth designs are very cute, even a child would be proud wearing them.

Reactions: Chosen, Maverick161, barbiejoanne and 2 others
DanElmontan said:
The refastenable side design already exists on the Korean Goodnites. Is this new patent improving upon that?
Yes. As the excerpt I provided says, they are focusing on a discreet design by curling a bit of side material over the seam where the velcro is. As compared to Pull-Ups where the seam is obviously for refastening

Reactions: 12srepaid
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Yes. As the excerpt I provided says, they are focusing on a discreet design by curling a bit of side material over the seam where the velcro is. As compared to Pull-Ups where the seam is obviously for refastening
1675620530032.png

As you can see, there is a curled edge. Fastened, it would look VERY similar to current Goodnites seams but provide easy changes for special needs folks, travelling kids, midnight changes etc

Reactions: xStarlightxTraumax, PuffPuffPaci, PadPhilosopher and 17 others
GoodnitesLover8 said:
View attachment 102366

As you can see, there is a curled edge. Fastened, it would look VERY similar to current Goodnites seams but provide easy changes for special needs folks, travelling kids, midnight changes etc
As I recall, the Velcro on the Korean Goodnites is facing outward on the back wings, whereas this illustration depicts the Velcro facing inwards, much like a diaper, which makes more sense.

I wonder if this set up will be introduced on all Goodnites products, or will be a separate offering in the line.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Sourpants and goodnitesco96
I find this very interesting as according to the GoodNites website the current pants only hold 2 bottles of water with these new pants claiming to hold 3.

Could they be a cross between the current GoodNites and a full diaper designed for special needs children I wonder?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Stacy
Wow, now I can't wait to see theses be released, my guess before Christmas 2023, it will be a thing, for now I'm more than happy with my current XL goodnites, just got a brand new box of them delivered last Thursday, I'm not 100% positive, but they feel slighlty snuggier than the previous ones, its just perfect.

Reactions: Brad, PuffPuffPaci, goodnitesco96 and 3 others
Some lucky (or maybe unlucky…) kids are probably beta-testing right now those new 50% more thirsty “Youth Pants”. I guess the kids were likely selected among those who had frequent leaks with traditional Goodnites.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and swirrll
I'm not that excited, but I'm eager to see if this also means new designs may be incoming. I'm eager to only test them once in a blue moon for the sake of new designs.

Reactions: JulestheFloof, Deleted member 74558, LiddleBigBoy and 1 other person
Back