Goodnites Innovation 2023?

Too bad the new Goodnites seems to be an exclusive for USA at Sams Club, if the USD to CAD exchange rates wasn't so bad, I would probably try to order from a member willing to send me a box of them, but the USD to CAD exchange rates and shipping would make this a premium purchase that I can't justify with my very tight budget. Oh well, I'm lucky the current XL works well for me, would love to compare, but for now, it won't happen. But I wouldn't be surprised if they come to a retailer in Canada later, maybe as an exclusive product too, and if its not Costco, I have some chances to get my hands on them. We will see.

Not sure if it has been posted..

Thank you for your email about our recent changes to the Goodnites Underwear.

At this time, these new products will be exclusive to Sam's Club and we do not have any official timeline as to when they will be available in other retailers. We apologize for any disappointment.

Thank you for your loyalty to our products.

Joshua

Consumer Services

Kimberly-Clark Corporation

Reactions: NMA, TigerDL, MiddleJacob and 1 other person
So I was right all along :) Good to know :)

Reactions: TigerDL
DanElmontan said:
It wouldn’t surprise me. It would seem to be very inefficient and costly for Kimberly Clark to designate a production run just for Sam’s Club.
Not necessarily true... P&G does limited batch runs of the Pampers Easy Ups pants in various differnt prints exclusively for WalMart, so it makes sense if they're trying to do something similar with K-C for the GoodNites too... It severely sucks that they do that, but they do...

guest said:
i wonder why ninjamas underjams? dont come up to meet goodnites in sizing to 140 lbs
You and the rest of us - as well as the countless parents who have been asking/demanding larger sizes since the Underjams came out...

12srepaid said:
I consider Underjams as the best, but the only reason they "failed" or fell short is because P&G did nothing to fix the side panels.
In fact, P&G didn't put their best effort in any of these products.
I think the main reason they failed is because they never made a larger size to compete with the GoodNites... if they would have made a bigger size from the get-go, the sides I'm sure could have been manageable... then again, they didn't really fail because they were in production for quite a while... But the problem is that P&G for some reason doesn't give a damn about its consumers, hence why they've never made larger sizes... and that was evident when they had that major sizing botch when the Ninjamas came out, even then they still never got it right...

curiouslittle1 said:
I think the main reason they failed is because they never made a larger size to compete with the GoodNites... if they would have made a bigger size from the get-go, the sides I'm sure could have been manageable... then again, they didn't really fail because they were in production for quite a while... But the problem is that P&G for some reason doesn't give a damn about its consumers, hence why they've never made larger sizes... and that was evident when they had that major sizing botch when the Ninjamas came out, even then they still never got it right...
I tried underjams once. They seemed nice but I would have loved to have had ones equivalent to the L/XL Goodnites.

• Love
Reactions: MiddleJacob and curiouslittle1
Riddy said:
I tried underjams once. They seemed nice but I would have loved to have had ones equivalent to the L/XL Goodnites.
Never like the underjams, the sides stretched out really quick and had a fairly low rise.

• Sad
Reactions: MiddleJacob
Remington1911 said:
Never like the underjams, the sides stretched out really quick and had a fairly low rise.
Even compared to the s/m Goodnites?

Riddy said:
Even compared to the s/m Goodnites?
Never tried small goodnites, I just fit the large and large xl sizes

Remington1911 said:
Never tried small goodnites, I just fit the large and large xl sizes
Yeah. They were never as big.

Reactions: Remington1911
So can someone report back on the pre-leak capacity of these?

If it’s your first time, just weigh the used diaper and subtract the weight of an unused diaper. The weight readout in grams is equal to its capacity in ml.

Latest purchase of a Goodnites box for boys size XL, they still have white leak guards, nothing new to see...

LePew said:
So can someone report back on the pre-leak capacity of these?

If it’s your first time, just weigh the used diaper and subtract the weight of an unused diaper. The weight readout in grams is equal to its capacity in ml.
This will vary based on salt intake though...

Reactions: NMA, TigerDL and 12srepaid
CodyBaby said:
Latest purchase of a Goodnites box for boys size XL, they still have white leak guards, nothing new to see...
Not surprised :/ Not happy about exclusives but not surprised that a Fortune 500 knows better than to lie to the mass public.

Reactions: TigerDL
GoodnitesLover8 said:
This will vary based on salt intake though...
That’s okay, it would still be good to have some numbers for comparison

Remington1911 said:
Remmy, I think that is kind of the draw to the OG UnderJams. They had their issues with the disintegrating waistband. But they were oh so wonderfull for like the first hour! 🥳

GoodnitesLover8 said:
Not surprised :/ Not happy about exclusives but not surprised that a Fortune 500 knows better than to lie to the mass public.
It seems like you are becoming a bit upset about something. Please remember that I, for one, have enjoyed your ownership and if that's too much your participation in this thread, GoodnitesLover8!

This was all as a lurker, I guess until I joined or started posting to this thread.

I enjoy basically nothing but Goodnites. The thought of velcro Goodintes (while good for the kids or whatever) causes me significant fear of not being able to fit.

One of my purposes on this thread is to figure out if I need to purchase a large amount of the current XL Goodnites (boys or girls) before they, like, fuck them up with velcro.

So GoodnitesLover8, please keep me on track here or in private conversations. The potential elimation of the current XL Goodnites simply would require me to buy a bunch of them and some kind of Eden-esque storage unit! 🧐

what kinda bs is “up to 100% leak free”. Like what does that even mean?

A paper towel lined grocery bag is also “up to 100% leak free” on a blue moon.

• Haha
Reactions: AshtonFreecss, TigerDL, JohnQDiaper and 4 others
Back