Going to bed already wet

BabyboyAsh

CD-DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just interested in others experience, I'm relatively new to wearing so going through a trail phase of what I like and what I actually want to experience from wearing a nappy.

I have found though that I actually like going to bed with a nappy that is already wet, not full, not even close but definitely used. Before bedtime.

Does anyone else do this or just a dry one at bedtime. Also to note I am not a bed wetter so it doesn't fill over night.

Reactions: Diaper44, ChristianDiaperLover, Deleted member 63406 and 1 other person
BE CAREFUL the longer you are exposed to a wet diaper the higher your risk of diaper rash

Reactions: DBabygirl2, superlittle04, wearforsafety and 3 others
dpcare said:
BE CAREFUL the longer you are exposed to a wet diaper the higher your risk of diaper rash
I have thought of this, but is the risk higher at night than wearing for an equal amount of time during the day?

Reactions: Deleted member 63406
I can’t remember ever going to bed wet, but once I’m actually in bed I usually wet myself before going to sleep. I too am not a ‘bed wetter’ but if I wake up needing a wee during the night I always just do it in my nappy so I’m usually quite wet in the morning. Night time is my favourite time for wearing, but sometimes this can be infrequent - for example I haven’t been in nappies at all for over three weeks.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, Truckerguy, Deleted member 63406 and 6 others
My wife wouldn't appreciate my going to bed in a wet diaper. She pins my diapers on me every night to make sure that doesn't happen. I have gone to bed in wet diapers and rubber pants a few times when years ago before I met my wife. Usually that happened after a night on the town and was too tired and maybe had a bit too much to drink to bother changing myself before falling into bed. Obviously, those times when I went to bed wet were the times I was much more likely to leak during the night and wake up in a wet bed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BabyboyAsh
I am not put into my overnight diaper until 1 AM so it’s dry then, . by the time my aide changes me in morning it will be wet and full. My overnight diaper is a double lined double soaker prefold so it’s full coverage.

My wife usually diapers me for night time, during the week since I have to wake up early for work, I’m usually diapered and in pjs by 8-8:30pm, sometimes I’m a little wet by the time I turn in for bed, doesn’t bother me the least bit.
On the weekends we like to go out and have a social life with friends and family, so there is no set time for bed, that usually means I fall asleep in a dry diaper since it’s get home late and get ready for bed.. then go to bed almost immediately. (Unless we have some romantic time planned or the best.. unplanned)

Reactions: VisaT, Diprs2 and BabyboyAsh
I am fresh and dry when i go to bed, I am not always dry by the time I fall asleep and am never dry in the mornings

Reactions: nectar0001, Diaper44, Diprs2 and 2 others
I find it's hard for me to fall asleep in a wet diaper but the few times that I've been able to I've really enjoyed. Waking up in a wet diaper makes for a very fun morning for me. 😀

Reactions: DBabygirl2, Diprs2, Deleted member 39193 and 3 others
As in my youth I wear solely to capture/contain nocturnal accidents. Hence I’m always dry when retiring for the night.

When I get into bed, I am dry.

Reactions: BabyboyAsh
99% of the time I'll wet my diaper before going to sleep.
My little friend loves a dry powdered diaper, so if I'm dry when I go to bed he will not fall asleep. Dousing him and my diaper is the only way to get him to go to sleep.
Seriously did anyone ever see a wet cat looking to get laid? Well that's the same effect a wet diaper has on my little friend. He's damp and just can't get the feeling going on. Serves him right..the little prick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fiammaverde, VisaT, ItsTimmyTime and 5 others
The vast majority of the time I goto bed wet. Generally I only wear to bed 1 or 2 times a week. My preferred diapers are Megamax, ABU, LUV, Rearz tape on diapers which are good for multiple wetting's. Much of the time I purposefully hold by bladder till bed time. (Typically when I have the day off the following day.) Sometimes I will have a full bladder and I choose to put on a diaper on a work night. If I went to bed dry, I might wake up needing to wet, but often I do not need to. If I do that I will have a significant wet when I wake up, and possibly a smaller wet as I drink my coffee. I am usually out the door just after 7 am. It would be a waste of a high end diaper to only wet it once or twice. At least if I wet before going to sleep I do not feel I am wasting the diaper. I am a DL not AB, and really enjoy the wetting aspect.

Reactions: Deleted member 60371, Diprs2 and BabyboyAsh
I only wear a wet diaper to bed if it only had one little wetting. That way I know it will hold my morning wetting.

Reactions: nectar0001, Diprs2 and BabyboyAsh
I have gone to bed with a wet nappy from one wetting and had no problems. Once awake had my first morning pee before getting up.

I don't try to be wet before going to bed but it is a rare occasion for me to be dry by the time I get in bed.
All I know is that when I wake in the morning my Nappy will be very wet indeed.

BabyboyAsh said:
I have thought of this, but is the risk higher at night than wearing for an equal amount of time during the day?

Wearing a wet nappy for eight or more hours during the day would probably not be advisable either.
It might not make much of a difference but being relatively still when asleep versus awake probably does increase the risk of skin damage due to less airflow and more consistent contact.

If I’m wearing a nappy that is wet but not maxed out then I will continue to wear it to bed.
But only if I know that it’ll take at least two more wettings.
My GF will generally ask if I need a change before we hit the hay.

I usually put my night nappy on fairly early for bed and more often that not will have done a wee in it before I go to sleep. Not usually very much but it definitely usually damp before bed and then fully soaked when I wake up

Reactions: luminescent81 and BabyboyAsh
I guess you could say I always do since I always wet my diaper before I fall asleep. And because of frequent urination issues. I am always way more soaked by the time I wake up in the morning. If I want to get sleep, it’s just easier to wet in my diaper then have to get up all those times to use the bathroom. All the diapers I wear are really high capacity so more often than not. I don’t have issues with leaking. And sometimes I go to concerts and I will wear a critter caboos diaper and if it’s so late when I get home, I often times just won’t bother changing even though I’ve wet that thing like two or three times, this is the only Diapers can actually handle that kind of situation because I inevitably end up wetting two or three more times before I wake up in the morning

Back