• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Gay ABDL New to Pittsburgh

ArcticBoy1457 said:
Haha thank you so much!! I'm super excited to be here. Woke up padded today so it's a great day so far! Hope you have a great day as well!
Thanks 😻 - its getting quite stressy next time. But pad on at night and smile 👶🧸🦖🍼

Reactions: ArcticBoy1457 and BigAl2
I used to live, actually grew up, in Pittsburgh, great town and I miss it. People are great and very friendly. A great many things to do in the city, and surrounding suburbs. Enjoy

Reactions: ArcticBoy1457
Welcome, i frequently Pittsburgh often, sadly i don't really know many people in the local community. But i do know there's atleast some of us in the area. Ive only ever met other abdl's at club Pittsburgh during fetish related nights, so if that's your scene might see ya some time

Welcome to the site. I hope you can find the information you are looking for here. All the folks are friendly so definitely don't be afraid to ask questions.

Welcome to ADISC from SC no snow here just COLD

singletlover said:
I used to live, actually grew up, in Pittsburgh, great town and I miss it. People are great and very friendly. A great many things to do in the city, and surrounding suburbs. Enjoy
Yeah no the area has been a lot of fun this far and I'm looking forward to getting out and exploring it more!

Back