• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Gay ABDL New to Pittsburgh

ArcticBoy1457

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey I'm a 24 year old male that just moved to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I'm really trying to get into the ABDL world but I'm very nervous and would love any help I can get!

Reactions: JunkyardDog1 and CuriousFabio
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: ArcticBoy1457
Tenawearer said:
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.
Thanks, excited to be here!

Welcome from the UK! I hope you have fun here!

ArcticBoy1457 said:
Pennsylvania
Is that where the vampires are from??

LuckyRed23 said:
Welcome from the UK! I hope you have fun here!

Is that where the vampires are from??
Thanks, and that's a good question Im not sure. I thought Vampires were from Romania but I could be wrong

Welcome! Hope you have a great time in Pittsburgh! I've always wanted to check it out

DiaperedInDenver said:
Welcome! Hope you have a great time in Pittsburgh! I've always wanted to check it out
Thanks I've been enjoying it so far! Though im jealous you're in Denver I've been there a few times and that place is beautiful!

Reactions: DiaperedInDenver
ArcticBoy1457 said:
Thanks I've been enjoying it so far! Though im jealous you're in Denver I've been there a few times and that place is beautiful!
Hope you find yourself at home here ☺️

ArcticBoy1457 said:
And also if you ever gotta talk about anything involving the abdl world feel free to reach out!

DiaperedInDenver said:
And also if you ever gotta talk about anything involving the abdl world feel free to reach out!
Thanks I really appreciate that! Definitely might as I start exploring I'm sure I'll need advice lol

Reactions: DiaperedInDenver
The burgh is well represented among us , I used to go down a lot for medical appointments and met many ABDL’s when I could ( unfortunately it’s a 6 hour trip by bus and there was literaly 1 hour between bus arriving and bus departing , so unless something went wrong and I was stuck until the next day ) it was like “speed dating” to meet people . Welcome to the hood bro and yes Denver is beautiful place ( as is most of CO)lived there for awhile before coming back to the coast . I missed the water .

Hello and welcome to the community.

Hello and welcome @ArcticBoy1457
Thought i did this before 🙈
But at all: have a good start 🦖🧸🙋

BBBen said:
Hello and welcome @ArcticBoy1457
Thought i did this before 🙈
But at all: have a good start 🦖🧸🙋
Haha thank you so much!! I'm super excited to be here. Woke up padded today so it's a great day so far! Hope you have a great day as well!

Reactions: BBBen and StarryNight
Did you get snow it Pitt?

BigAl1 said:
Did you get snow it Pitt?
Yeah we got a good amount. HBU?

Reactions: BigAl2
Yes and it's still snowing. I took the vehicles out for a spin to play some. Both are AWD.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

BigAl1 said:
Yes and it's still snowing. I took the vehicles out for a spin to play some. Both are AWD.
Haha that sounds like fun. My car is front wheel drive so it's no fun

Reactions: BigAl2
Hello and Welcome

Back