For those with Urgency Incontinence

gtripp said:
Hey All,
I haven't been diagnosed as of yet with UI I am going to see my PCP and probably a Urologist after the surgery on the 21st of april So far today ive gone 14 times to the restroom to which I am keeping count every time I use the restroom. So I have a question for yall About how often per day do yall go? Thanks for your responses
I quess about 10 times a day, when i had a UTI last year it was constantly until just the urge remained, but nothing came out. What agony! Went to a Urologist and took 3 weeks for cure. What a relief!!

Reactions: Diprs2
for me, I would say anywhere from 14 to 20 times a day. That’s over the course of 24 hours. I do realize that most of this is caused by what I drink in the pills that I have to take for type two diabetes. I can’t see the point in taking another pill to reduce the amount I have to piss. I would rather just wear diapers for this the drugs I’m already taking are probably gonna fuck up my system as it is and I don’t need to add another one.

Reactions: Kellycares, cantwait and Diprs2
From 6:30 am to about 9:00ish 5 times and 2 poops. Then I started wetting my as I tried to not use diapers. So back in diapers.

Mines is usually often (i dont really keep on count)

Reactions: Diprs2 and diaperdude
Magicalgirl101 said:
Mines is usually often (i dont really keep on count)
Same

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
gtripp said:
Hey All,
I haven't been diagnosed as of yet with UI I am going to see my PCP and probably a Urologist after the surgery on the 21st of april So far today ive gone 14 times to the restroom to which I am keeping count every time I use the restroom. So I have a question for yall About how often per day do yall go? Thanks for your responses
I would say 8-10 times during the day.

Maybe 15 times during the day. More when at home all day. Way less during work days (and of course more leaks 😒).
With urinary retention and OAB, I spend a lot of time in the bathrooms and dealing with protections 😓

Reactions: cantwait, Diprs2 and diaperdude
If staying hydrated I need to pee 2-3 times an hour. I have just gotten to where it is easier to deal with diapers than run to the bathroom every half hour.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95, incontinente, NappiedTruckDriver and 3 others
gtripp said:
Hey All,
I go at least 15-20 times per day.

Well I'm back of my uro appointment and he said I'm too young to be going through this and I said yes I know! At the end he said you could have oab you could have Inc you could have all 3 I can't say until all the tests are done which means a udt then ultra then if need to be minimal surgery I hope not!

• Sad
I usually go about 6-10 times. But I do not drink much liquid once I have my 3-4 cups of coffee then maybe 2-3 glasses of the rest of the day. If I drink a Coke I wet a lot do not why so much with Coke but anyhow. I also change my diapers 3 times usually during the day. So 4 diapers a day counting my Night Diaper with a Booster. I have OAB.

15ish ave and if I’m drinking cider every half hour , at night 3/4 times and some times not waking up for the 1st one or two

New problem ugh! My pca had me use flowmax or tamsulosin and when I started using it it brought down my urges to 7 a day the way it should be. But now I'm back up to 13-16 times a day hate it! Can't wait for the test on the 17 of this month!

Ok the test I'm about to do is called urodynamic test if yall want after its said and done I'll let yall know what it truly is. Has anybody that's male have had this done to them?

Reactions: Pino and Diprs2
gtripp said:
Ok the test I'm about to do is called urodynamic test if yall want after its said and done I'll let yall know what it truly is. Has anybody that's male have had this done to them?
I had the Urodynamics test last year. It's a bit cumbersome as you end up with catheter in your bladder and some type of sensor in your rectum and they fill your bladder to the max and have you tell them at which point you feel the extreme urge to urinate. This while your seated in a sort of elevated toilet seat. They get measurements of how the bladder muscle contracts and the size of your bladder. I can't remember all the details, but it's no great issue. In my case, they were in the process of starting to use a brand new system and there were about 6 people in the room! I was on display for sure!

gtripp said:
Completely three times now, first time was a little rough, but the second and third times was really no problem at all, it is a strange situation of course.

so between the medication’s, I take for type two diabetes, and the glaucoma medication I take, plus the fact that I think that type two diabetes has degraded my sensation of realizing that I need to go until it’s too late, creating urgency. These are the big reasons that I am in Diapers. this last part has been a long time in figuring that out. And it’s not the main factor but I think when taken in combination with all of these things, these are the big reasons that I’m in Diapers 24/7. To make things even more interesting, or shitty, two of the meds I take can definitely make me have bowel accidents, i’ve never really had too many problems with Met Forman, but I recently started taking Ozempic and man that shit can really fuck you up. If you don’t figure out the pattern with how much and of what you can and can’t eat. On an interesting sidenote I think it’s lessened the amount I need to urinate, slightly, but I guess this is just the stuff I need to deal with for a better A1c number and losing weight.

nikthewerelion said:
so between the medication’s, I take for type two diabetes, and the glaucoma medication I take, plus the fact that I think that type two diabetes has degraded my sensation of realizing that I need to go until it’s too late, creating urgency. These are the big reasons that I am in Diapers. this last part has been a long time in figuring that out. And it’s not the main factor but I think when taken in combination with all of these things, these are the big reasons that I’m in Diapers 24/7. To make things even more interesting, or shitty, two of the meds I take can definitely make me have bowel accidents, i’ve never really had too many problems with Met Forman, but I recently started taking Ozempic and man that shit can really fuck you up. If you don’t figure out the pattern with how much and of what you can and can’t eat. On an interesting sidenote I think it’s lessened the amount I need to urinate, slightly, but I guess this is just the stuff I need to deal with for a better A1c number and losing weight.
I take janumet

I have lost track and do not even try to count anymore. When my interstitial cystitis is really flared like yesterday it can be well over 60 times a day. No joke my bladder spasms and pushes it out as fast as it fills up. Some times every 10 to 15 min or even less. But always at least every 25 to 30 time a best. I would not wish this shit on anyone as it is painful urges.. Anyone that thinks this sounds fun needs to live my lie for a few days. I feel like I have a bad bladder infection all the time. Some days are worse than others like yesterday. Then the worse part is when I do have a infection because I cant tell the difference, by the time I figure it out I am normally pretty sick. My bladder is small and the walls are so inflamed they are like 3 times thicker than they should be.` All these people that wish for incontinences seem to not realize ne thing... it is almost always a symptom of a more seriouse illness.

Reactions: AUG168 and Diprs2
Well today had a big pee coming down motorway and 30mins later needed another
1st one I would have wet my pants if I wasn’t wearing a nappy (joys of being a truck driver ) I couldn’t do my job now if I didn’t pad up

Reactions: Napincolove and Diprs2
Back