first time being changed?

I'm looking forward to that first adult experience of being changed by someone other than myself. No idea when that might happen or with who, and envy those of you who have had happy changing experiences

Reactions: Diapercutie, Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
I was waiting for my friend one day to go out. I needed to change my diaper real quick when she finally came so she did it. She knows I'm an AB so I got to suck my pacifier while she changed me, it was AMAZING!

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, Lyric, NewChris and 3 others
I used to get really blushy being changed by someone else.. now it doesn't bother me. :D

• Love
Reactions: Diapercutie, Deleted member 56088, WillFord384 and 2 others
AComputerGuy said:
Did you stop swearing after that 😂😂
Oh, yes. As much as I love being paddle-spanked bare-bottom over-the-lap, she took no prisoners with her hardwood paddle. When she spanked, it was for real, she had no tender regard for pain. My bottom needed a long time to heal after that! But being in a super-soft diaper like Attends helped tremendously. 🤗🥰🥳

Reactions: AComputerGuy, WillFord384 and Jr2012
My mommy/girlfriend changes me all the time.

Unfortunately , these days I don't get to see her enough, due to work.

:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
MailCat581 said:
I know how that feels when a wrench hits your knuckle! It's not a fun feeling!
I'm glad you understand! It just didn't fly with Mommy...and so I got paddlespanked.

P.S. -- and I enjoyed every second--and whack--of it all, too! 🤭

Reactions: Traveller and Lyric
early in our marriage my wife diapered me in cloth and plastic pants, pulled my pants up and I snapped them and finished dressing, we went to an auction and at the auction she patted my bottom and asked if I was wet yet, after getting home she had me lay down in the living room and removed my diapers wiped and repowdered me and put on very thick cloth diapers and plastic pants which I wore the rest of the day. That night I rediapered myself. that is the only time she ever changed me, she diapered all the time but didn't like to change the wet ones, said it took my manhood away and she did not marry a baby. She still hates that I wet every night.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Pamper8824, Traveller and 2 others
I still haven't experienced anything related too this stuff sadly i would die and go too heaven if i did would love too be bottle fed, spoon fed, changed im not sure if it will ever happen

My parter knows about this stuff but isn't really interested with it and im not planning on pushing it much and I'm definitely not leaving over this stuff

She lets me wear out and about and when we get home also sleep with a pacifier in bed childish clothing etc but I know she doesn't really feel comfortable with it all

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pamper8824, Traveller, Diapercutie and 1 other person
I was 21, was on a date with an ab-daddy. I was wearing the biggest baby diaper at the market when i met him. During the evening he started to wonder why i haven't been using the restroom for i while, i told him i was wearing a baby diaper. He asked if he could check if i needed an change, and i did. He changed me from baby diaper to a very thick adult diaper. I was waddling home to my place with a very thick diaper later that night. It was a lot of blind rape om the area i lived in, i was laughing for my self, if i get raped tonight the raper would get a surprised.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ARBBB2, Pamper8824, Lyric and 1 other person
There is nothing better or more loving than having someone change your diapers when you need to be changed. While I have been changed by many girls over my 75 years, starting with my mom until I was 17, once I left home on my own I only seldom found a girl who would diaper me and that usually lasted only a short time if not just a one off. But I finally met a girl 8 years ago who has agreed to marry me, who diapers me every day and i have never been happier or felt more loved. She knows how excited I get when she diapers me and we both enjoy the sexual aspects of being changed by a beautiful lady.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Babygrace0564, Traveller and 1 other person
My first time as a non-baby was me convincing my youngest sister to put me in a depends. We were both still in school. I am not proud of it and have apologized to her as an adult. She wasn't scarred by it and was gracious in her forgiveness. I did not force her - let the record show - but still inappropriate...I regret it to this day.

The second time was with my cousin - who to this day is a very adventurous fellow. He was game to help me buy depends and try them out. We diapered each other - and after the diapers were used he changed mine...and he went and took a shower. It was fun.

The third time I believe it was a gentleman I met through ABY when that was a thing. He was a good 30 years my senior but a fun guy. We had coffee and went back to his studio apartment down the block to hang out - he then changed my diaper and I changed his. It was enjoyable to have someone larger than me and knowledgeable change me. It felt authentic. We had a number of these times - and once when he moved out of state I swung by his hotel room and he changed me. I had to take the diaper with me to avoid raising suspicions of housekeeping. A fine price to pay.

The forth was a friend I had met on DPF years prior and we finally got the guts to diaper each other. Beyond that I convinced him to try an enema (self administered) - which we both did. Afterwards we changed each other's messy diapers. It was the first time I had changed another adult's messy diaper and the first time that I had had my messy diaper changed. Outside of scent - it was an exciting time.

The fifth time (at this point I have no idea of the actual count - but more in order of experience) I was with that same friend from DPF who was now married. Myself and another gent from ABY were visiting and my friend's wife volunteered to diaper us all for bed. It was a delight to be diapered by a female...which had long been a dream of mine.

The sixth time (and to this day my favorite) was being diapered by my wife for my birthday some years ago. I basically stated that all I wanted for my birthday was to be put into diapers. It was as awkward for me as it was for her - but I laid down, she put the diaper under me and powdered me, and taped it up. She did not want to change me when I was wet - but was happy to put another dry diaper on me...which she did. It has not happened since...but I still think of it fondly. I will ask again some day - but she's been so accepting that I don't push it...ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: stnkydiaperboy91, Floodingpants, Pamper8824 and 5 others
My wife changes my wet diaper upon request. She will never offer on her own though.

I gotta admit, the feeling of being changed, especially by a female is heaven.

Reactions: Traveller and abdilly
My first time being changed as an adult happened in my late teens (18-19) after meeting up with one of my first abdl friends. We talked a lot and knew each other online before then for a good bit and have met up previously in person once or twice. But it was an awesome and amazing experience and to this day I still love the act and feeling of being changed by someone. It's such a fun and nice bonding experience that totally brings out the little feels and knowing there's someone so comfortable with you and at least willing, if not wanting, to make sure you're diapered up is super comforting and feels, just well, as I said before, amazing 😅

Reactions: Traveller
abdilly said:
The sixth time (and to this day my favorite) was being diapered by my wife for my birthday some years ago. I basically stated that all I wanted for my birthday was to be put into diapers. It was as awkward for me as it was for her - but I laid down, she put the diaper under me and powdered me, and taped it up. She did not want to change me when I was wet - but was happy to put another dry diaper on me...which she did. It has not happened since...but I still think of it fondly. I will ask again some day - but she's been so accepting that I don't push it...ever.
I have been married to my wife for almost two years, before my birthdays she asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told her I would like a baby day. Still has not happened, I don't push but maybe the third time will be the charm.

• Sad
Reactions: littlemoosey, Traveller and abdilly
The first time was after the day I told my surprised my girlfriend that I also loved to wear diapers, she came out to me first, when I woke up next to her and my Dino Elite was wet and she started to rub and squish the front saying "my little boy needs a new diaper" which I started to do the same to her wet diaper and said "looks like my little girl needs a diaper change too", then we changed each other.

Reactions: stnkydiaperboy91, Traveller, littledreamers333 and 3 others
I remember my first time I was at a meet up it either pick and mix or Little big land I can not remember which one. Any way

I had been chatting to someone on line how was going to be my big. I was at the art table where he triggered me by touching the back of my nice and ba it such a way that I lost coradation and went further into little space.

After a bit I had filled my diaper it tock some courage for me to ask for a change but he agreed. Telling me to go and get my changing bag then I had to find him again and ask for a change nicely (as a child.)

This I did, he tock me by the hand and leed me into the changing room. Then helping out of my dungarees and up on the changing table he gave me Peter rabit. He then change my wet diaper. And got me dressed again. Helping off the beach I found I was so far into little space I couldn't talk. He just chuckeled to him self "you are a very adorable Little." He said doing the back of my nick again and putting my pacifier into my mouth.

He held my hand and lead me out back to the ball pool.

Isaac is ok at changing me and putting me into little space but not as good as my first daddy we have parted ways now as he found a partner that lives in London.

When my new on line daddy come to visit he wants me to let him to look after me completely something like a 48 hour sesion. I am so looking forward to it.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Babygrace0564, Traveller and 2 others
TeddyUrsadorable said:
I used to get really blushy being changed by someone else.. now it doesn't bother me. :D
I am always to embarrased in the hospital. I have only ever twice let a nurse help me. One was very rude and shocked me because she was a amazing caring nurse until the comment and then back to buisness. Like she hadn't just a huge joke at my expense. Oh well. But most of them never even realize I have a diaper on. Other than twice in the hospital other than that is with the help of the wife every now and again if I am to sick. But she isnt real good at it so most the time I do it myself. In my head of course I would love to have a cute nurse clean me up and change me. In reality I am way to shy. Of course the more independence I loose the less shy I am talking about it. In fact this sight has helped me open up. I have let 3 more people in my secret and real life now. I think just seeing all the people like yourself suffering the same and even worse shit has helped me accept this shit after years of depression. This is a wonderful place for me to visit. Thank you for sharing your stories as well. I hope you get that tube out soon if you have not yet.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller
First took 55 years!!!! I came out to my wife (forced), during the 3 days of hell she asked to see my stash, then asked to see me regress.... SUPER SCARY!!!! but she then joined in and the next thing I knew I was coming round from being my 0-6mnth old fully nappied and in plastic pants, NOW THAT IS THE MOST AWSOME CHANGE ANYONE could ever ask for!!!
Now it's at least 2 of my 4 daily nappy changes🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗🥰🤗
We are also 3 years on and I am totally encouraged to be 24/7.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Babygrace0564, Lyric and 3 others
Back