first time being changed?

diaperpatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
so I saw there is a thread for “first time buying diapers”. but does anyone remember the first time they had their diaper changed? And I don’t mean as a kid, but the FIRST TIME someone changed you’re diaper as an adult. I remember my first time was in 2008. My ex girlfriend reluctantly changed a very wet diaper of mine. She made faces the whole time, which really got me into little space. anyone else?

Reactions: littledreamers333, moorey, Pamper8824 and 3 others
My first time was about 35 years ago, but I vividly recall my girlfriend diapering me in a couple of carefully-pinned Curity flats and plastic pants.

I had to sit up in bed to wet during the night, since I was unaccustomed to wetting in my sleep.

Next morning, my lovely GF pulled down the plastic pants, unpinned the diaper and told me to go take a shower. It was a pretty nondescript first time, but one I still remember.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Jr2012, BigKid25 and 4 others
My first change not as a baby, was when I was 10! When my uncle forced me to wear nappys after wetting the bed when my parents had left me in his care after they temporarily moved to the USA.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Jr2012, BigKid25 and BobbiSueEllen
"Mommy Patty" in Oregon changed all my diapers one weekend...and she went for the fully-authentic experience, grabbing my ankles, hiking my legs up & back, my bottom off the bed, like a real baby, then diapering me up, pulling my pants up and patting my bottom to scoot me off to go 'play'. 🥰🤗🧸🍼

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, depta99, Spankedanddiapered and 17 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
"Mommy Patty" in Oregon changed all my diapers one weekend...and she went for the fully-authentic experience, grabbing my ankles, hiking my legs up & back, my bottom off the bed, like a real baby, then diapering me up, pulling my pants up and patting my bottom to scoot me off to go 'play'. 🥰🤗🧸🍼

soooo dreamy..🥰

• Love
Reactions: Babygrace0564 and BobbiSueEllen
Only have been diapered by someone else once, my last girlfriend. Not a change, she just wanted to try diapering me after seeing me do it many many times. She did a good job!
She also did the method of grabbing both feet and lifting my bum up to slide it underneath me. It was a nice experience!
Maybe one day again I'll get to enjoy that with the next girl.

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, Pamper8824, Babygrace0564 and 8 others
diaperpatrol said:
soooo dreamy..🥰
I had zero idea it was gonna happen, especially that far! I was fixing her car that weekend...and I certainly had no clue that I would get a diaper-down, bare-bottom, over-the-lap paddle-spanking for swearing after a wrench slipped and I banged a knuckle. That spanking was very real...it hurt! 😲 :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara, AComputerGuy, BigKid25 and 3 others
It never happened and it probably never will.

• Sad
Reactions: Diapercutie, BigKid25 and BobbiSueEllen
Thalie said:
It never happened and it probably never will.

never say NEVER.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56088, tam1623, BigKid25 and 1 other person
My exgf diapered me, and my actual gf did it very time to time. It's a nice experience 😊

🍼👼

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, diaperpatrol and BobbiSueEllen
I wears diapers for bedwetting for 11 years to due my Cerebral Palsy but now I have couple people who diapered me before as an adult.

Reactions: Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
I never have but I'm slowly convincing my husband to do it.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Jr2012, AComputerGuy and 2 others
The first time I was diapered by someone other than my mom happened when I was traveling on business and staying with my sister for a couple of nights. We were both in our 30's and lived in different states so didn't see each often. Being helpful, she unpacked my bag and discovered my diapers and rubber pants. When I arrived later from work, she made dinner for us and while eating she asked about the diapers she found in my bag and explained how she happened to discover them. After my initial embarrassment, I told her all about my love for wearing diapers and rubber pants and had since I was a kid. She wasn't really surprised, since we both were bedwetters, she stopping at 11 and me at 17. We talked about all of this for quite some time that evening, shared more than a little wine and at the end of the evening she asked if I was going to put diapers on for bed. I admitted I intended to and she asked if I would like her to do the diapering like our mom had. Feeling extremely embarrassed and afraid, she held my hand and took my to my room, had me undress and proceeded to take out my diapers, wipe and powder me and pin on my diaper and pull up my rubber pants. We both felt so close like we had when we were kids. She kissed me goodnight, and the next morning, woke me up and asked if I needed any help. I smiled, told her I'd take care of it, but thanked her so much for last night and being able to discuss my love for diapers.

It was many years later, after my divorce that I decided to meet women who could accept my love for diapers and participate. I met a few women who I dated and wore diapers with, until I finally met my fiancee 8 years who fully participates and changes my diapers all the time.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Pamper8824, Babygrace0564 and 5 others
embarasingly the last time i was changed was when i had the runs around 6 or 7 from food poisoning, but as an adult no, i haven't been changed by another

• Wow
Nothing on my end yet, but it's on my list!

I'm still young and vying for some fun diaper time. COVID really messed all that up. I was thinking about CAPCON and Diapered in the Desert in South CA, but all that went out the window... oh well, maybe in the next year or 2. It's extra hard since I'm more DL than AB. Feel like I'm less likely to find someone who's not strictly a caretaker. The headspace is just as important for a caregiver as it is for the 'baby'.

Reactions: Jr2012
Well not a diaper change, but i did find myself in the position of not being able to bath myself.

I'd had a leg injury meaning I could not walk or shift or bend to do it myself. That really was painful.

But I can say I'm greatful that the other person was so kind and caring about it. I felt less lousy for my physical state. Made it alot less intimidating and embarrassing too.

And to make the connection if I can handle that, if someone was really so kind and caring. I wouldn't mind being changed

BobbiSueEllen said:
I had zero idea it was gonna happen, especially that far! I was fixing her car that weekend...and I certainly had no clue that I would get a diaper-down, bare-bottom, over-the-lap paddle-spanking for swearing after a wrench slipped and I banged a knuckle. That spanking was very real...it hurt! 😲 :cry:
Did you stop swearing after that 😂😂

• Haha
Oh so many years ago , lol, a friend I met and we sorta dated . Talked about alot of different kinks , what we liked and didn't like. She knew I liked diapers so one night after a night out she says ,, ok lets get you in a diaper before bed. She`s a nurse so knew exactly how to do this. She had it pinned on so fast I was like wow , you`re a professional at this . She got me up and patted my butt and just said , cute ! One of many times with her , she liked doing it .

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, Pamper8824, RadioactiveSquirrel and 6 others
It was a few years ago by my then wife, she could put about my nappy thing after being together over 30 years. Initially she was shocked and had to take a few days to process it, later she said if I was wearing overnight it must be in our marital bed (she was worried about the kids catching me) A short while later she decided she was okay with it and started to regularly put me in nappies and change them too.

• Love
Reactions: Pamper8824, RadioactiveSquirrel, Kyma and 6 others
Back