first time being changed?

No changed yet šŸ˜£

• Sad
Reactions: Traveller
Still am waiting for the experience, but I don't think I am ready just yet...it is a special and deep way of showing trust and confidence with somebody. I would like it to happen, but also would like, it is something that can be something special and intimate, like a first kiss or something like that.
It is a process of growing and acceptance ...

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey and BobbiSueEllen
we must find a mommy to change us šŸ¤­or a partner

I had my first experience this evening, and it was great. It happened as part of a planned ā€œplay dateā€ between me & another ABDL, and after drinking a lot of juice from sippy cups, I started to leak through my ABU Tiny Tails. He offered to change me, and having always dreamed that this would happen at some point, it was indeed a dream come true.

A few things I learned, power & moving air donā€™t mix very well, we had a fan on by accident in the room, and powder ended up everywhere. Especially with that cold air, my manhood was a little strong, so after cleaning up, he let me take care of taping up, and such. I may have also been a little bit too excited about the whole thing as well.

Overall a great experience, and everything I could have hoped for.

Later in the evening, I got to change him, and although I still need to work on my changing technique, I think I did quite well, I am sure I will get better with practice.

Already looking forward to the next change!

Reactions: ABDLjoy
backups205 said:
with that cold air, my manhood was a little strong, so after cleaning up, he let me take care of taping up, and such. I may have also been a little bit too excited about the whole thing as well.
I've had my diaper changed quite a few times by 2 Mommies...it's normal to be a little scared about it and 'excited' down there...a diaper change is an intimate experience. Wearing diapers & getting changed tends to tickle a bit, too, when you have boy parts. It takes time to desensitize. It'll be okay in the long run. šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

Reactions: ABDLjoy
I met my future ex-wife in college and she was the first person I "came out of the nursery" to after we had the kink talk.

I'm old enough Attends were the best then. The next day we went to K&B Drugstore and she bought the diapers.

We get back to my dorm and pulled my pants down, told me to lay down, baby talked me, and diapered me. Something about laying down and looking up at her in that position made me feel smol. I was 22 at the time and had plenty of sex, but when she diapered me , it was like the most intimate and vulnerable thing I had experienced at that point.

My Mommy at the time, ex-wife eventually, was adopted and I helped her meet her biological family. Her bio sister was come up and spend the weekend at her dorm sometimes. One night I am at my dorm and she calls me, talks to me like a toddler, asked me of I was wet. Told me to come over and she'd change me. I'm like your sister is there. She's like come on over baby. I get over to her place. Somehow her sister mentioned having friends that were ABDL and would have get togethers back in her hometown.

She asked me again if I was a wet boy. I sheepishly said yet, she has me lay on her bed, pulls my pants off. She changes my diaper. I had a raging hard on at the time. Her sister did mention, like oh that's why he wears loose pants. That was one of the weirder changes I have had.

Reactions: stnkydiaperboy91, Lyric, Forced and 2 others
My wife knew of my bed wetting when we started dating. I would wear a disposable and plastic pants. She would help me with the tapes and I would pull on my plastic pants and it was no big deal. Then about 7 yrs ago she bought 6 pairs of cloth diapers and rubber pants and said it would help with leaks as I am a side sleeper. The first few nights she pinned them on me my I was embarrassed as it felt the same way my mother used to do it. But as time went on, it is now just a normal bedtime routine.

Reactions: Forced, Floodingpants and BobbiSueEllen
Lyric said:
The first time I was diapered by someone other than my mom happened when I was traveling on business and staying with my sister for a couple of nights. We were both in our 30's and lived in different states so didn't see each often. Being helpful, she unpacked my bag and discovered my diapers and rubber pants. When I arrived later from work, she made dinner for us and while eating she asked about the diapers she found in my bag and explained how she happened to discover them. After my initial embarrassment, I told her all about my love for wearing diapers and rubber pants and had since I was a kid. She wasn't really surprised, since we both were bedwetters, she stopping at 11 and me at 17. We talked about all of this for quite some time that evening, shared more than a little wine and at the end of the evening she asked if I was going to put diapers on for bed. I admitted I intended to and she asked if I would like her to do the diapering like our mom had. Feeling extremely embarrassed and afraid, she held my hand and took my to my room, had me undress and proceeded to take out my diapers, wipe and powder me and pin on my diaper and pull up my rubber pants. We both felt so close like we had when we were kids. She kissed me goodnight, and the next morning, woke me up and asked if I needed any help. I smiled, told her I'd take care of it, but thanked her so much for last night and being able to discuss my love for diapers.

It was many years later, after my divorce that I decided to meet women who could accept my love for diapers and participate. I met a few women who I dated and wore diapers with, until I finally met my fiancee 8 years who fully participates and changes my diapers all the time.
You are very lucky to find someone who is willing to change your diaper but I can say that doesnā€™t happen often most of us donā€™t find anyone to share our love of diapers with but we do find people willing to take money from us and make us feel real special because we are still in our hearts still just babies and just want someone to love and be loved because we are just a big babies

Babygrace0564 said:
...but we do find people willing to take money from us and make us feel real special because we are still in our hearts still just babies and just want someone to love and be loved because we are just a big babies.
Not me. IMHO, that juice ain't worth the squeeze.

If ya gotta pay for Paradise, you just might end up finding the Hades in it.

Itā€™s not an experience I have had yet. My wife is aware and accepting of my diaper interests, but doesnā€™t actively participate outside of us talking about it and sometimes bringing a box inside when I order them. The closest I came to having a diaper change by someone else since I was a baby was age 9 or 10 when my mom helped me clean up after I came home from school with very messy pants having had a bad bout of diarrhea. That experience was nothing short of humiliating, and not in a good way!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
diaperpatrol said:
so I saw there is a thread for ā€œfirst time buying diapersā€. but does anyone remember the first time they had their diaper changed? And I donā€™t mean as a kid, but the FIRST TIME someone changed youā€™re diaper as an adult. I remember my first time was in 2008. My ex girlfriend reluctantly changed a very wet diaper of mine. She made faces the whole time, which really got me into little space. anyone else?
I met a couple online in the Midwest that wanted to take care of a baby girl. They met me in the baggage claim of the airport and the wife already had a pink diaper bag packed and ready for me. She diapered me on the seat of the car once I got in. And when I got to their house, they lied me down, both changed me again together, gave me a bottle and put me in the crib for the night. By the end of the trip, After receiving, so many diaper changes, feedings, and baths it felt so normal and natural, like some thing that was needed. In a way maybe it was. It was many years ago I would love to experience it again.

It was in the mid 90ā€™s by a trucker women who some dubbed her mommy trucker. We meet on a mailing newsletter called DPF ( diaper pail friends) . She was in town for a long haul drive and was going to a meet and greet with other babies. She also wore diapers specially while driving. I only meet her twice but each time it was great.

what to write here for i have a number of thoughts going through my head on this. there have been many diaper changes (diapering) over the years. i don't think much about being changed kind of a routine thing and my wife does an amazing job with it. there are a number of levels to having one's diaper changed. being changes by someone isn't a casual thing for it is allowing yourself to be extremely vulnerable with someone which requires love and trust. helps create a deeper bond between two who are sharing their lives together. the first time i was changed it was with a former girlfriend. i never fully became at easy with her even though she did an amazing job at it. she is a sweet person, however we never truly connected as life partners. due to that experience i was reluctant to get back into that situation in a relationship because it made me uncomfortable. having always viewed a relationship as an equal partnership so i didn't want it to be me dependent on another (take more than i gave). when a met my wife it took a while for me to allow her to get close to me. however, we did connect and being changed just became natural part. finding that special person first is important regardless of whether he or she changes your diaper. love and trust will make a diaper change amazing even if he or she doesn't quite get the diaper fitted properly in the beginning (LOL).

My wife has after my many surgeries and I'm sure after my nasal polyps surgery in 2 weeks she will have to change my diapers. She doesn't like doing it but she knows that I can't do it myself. And I'm pretty sure that after my surgery a nurse might do it. When I was in the Mental hospital a few times the nurses had to change me. I love it whenever someone else does it.

Back