First diaper mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't agree more about the clean up. Because I'm still a secret and live with my wife I don't get a chance to mess often or even wear a diaper often so when I do I like to get the best baby experience I can. So everyone I wear I will mess myself. Sitting down and crawling about obviously makes the clean up hellish to be honest. I've found that a little extra time to oil yourself up helps as it prevents it sticking so much if you do choose to sit in it or crawl about.

SoakedSheets said:
ugh its the worst when you have an accident on the go and can't immediately return home to get cleaned up.

Yeah, tell me about it, it stinks... well literally sometimes lol.

SecretABsissy said:
Couldn't agree more about the clean up. Because I'm still a secret and live with my wife I don't get a chance to mess often or even wear a diaper often so when I do I like to get the best baby experience I can. So everyone I wear I will mess myself. Sitting down and crawling about obviously makes the clean up hellish to be honest. I've found that a little extra time to oil yourself up helps as it prevents it sticking so much if you do choose to sit in it or crawl about.

Some have suggested oatmeal as an alternative. Easier yet is to remove unused (or wet for that matter) diaper padding from a nappy, and for the former add (or not) warm water. Much easier to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back