First diaper mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merp said:
Sometimes even after a shower, I swear I still smell bad. The rest of the day I'm paranoid and do things like chew string smelling gum. Lol
ugh thinking/knowing you smell is the worst. After a shower ur probably just being paranoid, but if you didnt......

now I always give myself enough time to get ready (shower) in the morning, but when I was in school there were "those mornings" where I woke and had to run to catch the bus. So I'd wake up with an overnight mess and just quickly wipe up and go, so I'd make class on time but they were the worst classes/days.

Sitting in class and smelling like poop made me feel like poop :sweatdrop:

I tried messing in a diaper yesterday and I could see / feel why people like doing it.

I didn't sit down and the clean-up wasn't too bad with toilet paper, flushable wipes and a shower.

Hope this isn't too much information but the main problem for me was I felt I was straining to go in a diaper. Obviously the diaper gets in the way. I felt I'd done myself an injury afterwards - though recovered quickly. :sweatdrop:

Anyway it was something to try - but I won't do it again for a while.

Bidets, those exotic bathroom fixtures that seem not to exist outside of Italy ( :biggrin: ) are a very valid alternative to showering for properly cleaning up when changing, and even in the case one plans on showering anyway these avoid all the mushy mess to have to run down one's legs while being washed off.

IMHO much more hygienic than wiping even when it's just a wet diaper...

623px-Bidet_weiss.jpg

quattrus said:
Bidets, those exotic bathroom fixtures that seem not to exist outside of Italy ( :biggrin: ) are a very valid alternative to showering for properly cleaning up when changing, and even in the case one plans on showering anyway these avoid all the mushy mess to have to run down one's legs while being washed off.

IMHO much more hygienic than wiping even when it's just a wet diaper...

623px-Bidet_weiss.jpg

For a good while I didn't know what the purpose of a bidet was. I wondered if it was a urinal, or a sink for small children.

They are for washing your feet.

I thought everyone knew that.
:biggrin:

just unsure what the point of wipes are if your going to have a shower. Just take dirty diaper off use it to the wipe your ass as taking off and hop into the shower. IF your going to sit in it be prepared it will leak so plastic pants are a must I reckon.

I don't sit after I mess, I sit while I mess, usually while driving home, usually non diapered , clean up is not an issue, and I always really enjoy it. about once or twice a month.

chamberpot said:
I don't sit after I mess, I sit while I mess, usually while driving home, usually non diapered , clean up is not an issue, and I always really enjoy it. about once or twice a month.

How did you keep it from leaking out of your pants and into your car's seat? The one time I did this, because I was in traffic and couldn't wait to get to the bathroom and decided that I might as well go all the way, I put plastic bags between me and the seat (leather, so no matter what a little mess wasn't going to soak in like with cloth seats).

The only diapers that I've had to leak on occasion, from messing, were GoodNites, and they of course aren't made for messing, so that's to be expected.

I've messed in Teddy Bambinos and M4's. Maybe my messes aren't large enough? Who knows :sweatdrop:

I always have a plastic bag on hand to place on the seat, I never leak though unless I also wet either before or after messing, heavy bluejeans firm mess

I pretty much always wet whenever I mess, but that really sounds like fun. I'm definitely going to have to do that again sometime.

OK I lied

Pinguinito said:
Anyway it was something to try - but I won't do it again for a while.

OK I lied. I did it again this evening.

I took Sloth's advice about using the diaper to clean up - and a couple of wipes to finish off and then the shower.

It was all a lot easier the second time round - and I trust my diaper a lot more now - even though it was a cheap one from Boots.

Yes, i mess sometimes if i have the time to clean up and take a shower. As my ass is definately not bald, the only way to clean up properly is to take a shower. The only cleanup tip i really have is to wipe off as much as possible with the diaper when you take it off, so as little as possible has to go down the drain in the shower.

As others have said, with practice cleaning up gets easier and easier until (for me at least) it's just routine and I don't mind it. A shower is the only way to feel fully clean and fresh, but I also avoid messing if I know I'm meeting up with friends or family the day after. There's always the chance that the smell can linger on your person for a short while.

If my nappy is messy and I've decided it's time for a change, but I know I've got more time ahead of me for being little, then in recent times I've gotten into the habit of cleaning up whilst laying down. I like to pretend that I'm being changed by someone else just like a baby would be, and I have a large waterproof sheet that I lay out on my bedroom floor so I don't have to worry about unwanted things contaminating my carpet.

If you go about it how a mother would, i.e having all the necessary supplies to hand like wipes, clean nappy, powder , a bag to put the used nappy in etc, using the front of the dirty nappy to wipe off a lot of the mess, rolling up the used one and slipping in the new one quickly, then it can be done quite effectively. Even though it's me doing it, just the act of having your bottom wiped whilst lying on your back with your legs in the air makes me feel very babyish. Also the fact that you lie down to be changed with a fully loaded nappy and don't have to stand up again until you're in a fresh clean nappy and snuggly footed sleeper makes the experience extra special to me.

That was super scarey for me. But i loved every moment

i actually love messing it feels great but your right clean up is a knightmare but if you have someone to change you it ranks number one on the all time best ab moments of all time

atechno said:
As others have said, with practice cleaning up gets easier and easier until (for me at least) it's just routine and I don't mind it. A shower is the only way to feel fully clean and fresh, but I also avoid messing if I know I'm meeting up with friends or family the day after. There's always the chance that the smell can linger on your person for a short while.
The smell can linger, no matter what you do. :(

I mess every night... and of course I shower every morning, but the smell of poop almost sticks to your skin sometimes. I wear perfume but I'm afraid poop is just a part of "my scent" at this point.

I've tried messing, bit it's more trouble than it's worth. Not only can the cleanup be really messy (though not always) but I worry about containing the smell, even when I double or tripple bag it. Actually pooping in a diaper feels good, but the mess quickly becomes uncomfortable and gross. If I had somebody to change me I might try it again. It would deffinitely make me feel really little.

The funny thing is, I find changing my own poopy diapers worse than changing other people's. At my last job it was just part of the routine, and unless somebody was sick the porcedure was pretty easy. Cleaning myself off is just a lot more awkward for some reason.

I don't mess very often, but when I do, it sure makes me feel little! The problem that I have is that if I wet in the diaper afterwards, it turns the whole thing into a slimy, leaking mess. Plastic pants do seem to be a necessity. I've stained a couple of pairs of them by waiting too long to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back