Find out your little age (quiz)

8-10 years old​

You can read and write well, you love childrens novels such as Harry Potter or Rainbow Wishes. You can count infinately (you know how the number system works) and you can do simple addition, subtraction and basic multiplication and long devision. You enjoy tv, video games, toys, books, the park, sports, art and crafts. You may have grown out of playing pretend, but if you havent that is also normal. You will likely be embaressed and try to hide it if you are still in nappies. You dont usually sleep during the day unless you are sick

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc

2 years old​

You can walk and run now. You enjoy jumping, but you don't always land on both feet at the same time. You need help to climb at the park. You can talk in 2 or 3 word sentences, such as "doggy eat now" or "book help, daddy". You may recognise colours or shapes if you are a smart little cookie. You enjoy scribbling, toddler tv shows, dancing, nursery rhymes, going to the park, splashing in puddles and a variety of toys. You imitate adults in your role play, but cannot yet create your own imaginary scenarios. You like being read and sung to. You may have started potty training. You probably need 1 nap during the day

wow got it right on

I got 12-18 months ><

I took it again and got 2 years old 🤣

Four!

0-6 months​

You cannot move on your own at all. The only way you comminicate is by crying or whimpering. You enjoy sleeping, looking at bright and contrasting colours, being fed and held by your cg and being rocked. You can only consume milk

12-18 months. Didn't expect that!

Lordy said:
12-18 months. Didn't expect that!
Like me! I expected to be a lil older.

Tuxus said:
Like me! I expected to be a lil older.
Yeah, l expected 30 - 36 months. Oh well😄

0-6 months 🦖🦕🤗
Am I realy so young 🤔🌞🍼🍪💤

Reactions: Tuxus and StarryNight
4 years old

You are as active as you were at 3, but are beginning to get a sense of danger. You can speak pretty fluently, but still make grammatical errors, such as "look at all them sheeps" instead of "look at all those sheep". You can recognise your colours, shapes and can count to 10 or 20. You enjoy tv, toys, the park, colouring/drawing, baking (with help), crafts and role play games. As before, you can create simple role play scenarios, like a farm or a house. Most kiddos your age are potty trained, but don't worry if you arent. You may still need a nap

Reactions: Tuxus and BBBen
8-10 sounds correct I guess 😅😄

I don't think I have any specific age thing but I was curious what it would say
12-18 months apparently lol

6-12 months

I got 2 years old which might be accurate. I usually say when I'm regressed(when I try to be anyway) I'm usually 0-3 since I don't talk often, but love wearing diapers and coloring/watching cartoons. So I feel 2 years old is a good choice for me.

Reactions: StarryNight, Tuxus and BBBen
I got 0-6 months

I got 2, which I'd say is kind of in the right ballpark in some aspects. I prefer thinking I'm around 6-8 but still enjoy wearing diapers. Probably because I began experiencing trauma around that age, if it matters.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
12-18 months which honestly surprised me! I thought I'd get 3 or 4 but it sounds about right since I am very nonverbal and clumsy when I'm a little.

Reactions: babyscotty37 and PrincessOphelie
Very nice quiz though most of the questions don't apply to me that much... I have kind of a very narrow range of babyish activities I like, mostly diaper and entertainment like TV shows, music, dolls and books. I would assigned me something around 3 - 4 for most of the activities and 6 when it comes to books.

Reactions: StarryNight and BBBen
OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I made this quiz today, it tells you what your little age is.

I know people's little identifying ages don't always line up with realistic child development, so don't take this too seriously. Ultimately it's up to you and is totally customisable and variable. This is just for fun

I'm 12-18 month old baby scotty!!
I always have seen myself as around 18 months.

Back