Find out your little age (quiz)

I got 6-12 months hahaha am I really so baby 😅

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc
I really want to contribute to these kind of threads but feel obligated to read through all of the posts. It gives me something to bookmark and respond to over the next few days. (y)

I got 6-8 years. Pretty accurate I think.

I got 0-6 months, which is definitely accurate, but sometimes I feel a bit older, maximum like 2 though. Many answers I either didn't know what they were (what the hell are dungerees?) or I felt there wasn't truly a "best" answer for me

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I made this quiz today, it tells you what your little age is.

I know people's little identifying ages don't always line up with realistic child development, so don't take this too seriously. Ultimately it's up to you and is totally customisable and variable. This is just for fun

I got 18-24 months I always figured myself as a tot, thank you for that that was fun! I haven’t done one of those in a loooooooong time!😁

I got 12 to 18 months, sounds about right for me, what a great quiz. 👍

Very spot on I would say 👶🏻
IMG_9085.jpeg

I got 6 months, but I figure anything from there to 2 years is about right for me.

Wow 12-18 months was mine

• Love
6 - 8 years old. (Which is about right).

Last edited:
  • Love
<<< 0-6months

I got 5 years old which is probably pretty accurate!

12-18 months. Description was right except for the vocabulary. I like very babyish activities like being waddled n being in a bouncer, but I can speak full, if slurred, sentences, and I eat big kid meals even if in a high chair.

I liked the quiz! Nice job.

I got 6-8, which makes sense to me and my CG agreed so I guess you were right on

10+ - expected result

PrincessOfDiapers said:
I got 0-6 months, which is definitely accurate, but sometimes I feel a bit older, maximum like 2 though. Many answers I either didn't know what they were (what the hell are dungerees?) or I felt there wasn't truly a "best" answer for me
Dungarees are overalls/shortalls.

• Love
I got 2. Pretty accurate :D my little age is definitely ‘toddler’. (Man I love that word.)

• Love
3 years old! Happy with that. :)

18 - 24 months for me. Simple times for me, when I didn't even need to worry about anything.

Back