Find out your little age (quiz)

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I made this quiz today, it tells you what your little age is.

I know people's little identifying ages don't always line up with realistic child development, so don't take this too seriously. Ultimately it's up to you and is totally customisable and variable. This is just for fun

• Love
Reactions: babyscotty37, yellowcrayons, LITTLEDAISY and 29 others
I got 4 years old. That's probably pretty close. I think I might be a little older though but still like to use diapers and pacis and things.

Reactions: denimchicken, SoS7883, xxPampersBoyxx and 1 other person
I got 2 years old, which I'd think would be the absolute youngest my little age would be, though the description fits me pretty well.

Reactions: denimchicken, Littlerobbydubbs, OfficialPastelPoppet and 1 other person
I got 2... i think i could live with that. From time to time a bit younger... and older... but thats ok.

Reactions: denimchicken, SecretBabyBoy, OfficialPastelPoppet and 1 other person
I got 6 to 12 months. I have days like that, sometimes, even younger, but usually it's older. I haven't had time to be Little in forever and Daddy lives far away, so maybe that's why. Apparently, my top is 5. There's no option to wear a dress! I'm never picking cupcakes, candy, or ice cream as a meal, unless it's backwards day or something, because upsetting Daddy isn't worth anything on earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27, BabyZinga, Whitechocolate and 3 others
I got 10. 10 years old bedwetter would be nice. Even better if I could be a girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Someoneonline, deepdriftAD, GatoChihuahua and 6 others
OfficialPastelPoppet said:

I know people's little identifying ages don't always line up with realistic child development, so don't take this too seriously. Ultimately it's up to you and is totally customisable and variable. This is just for fun

I got 3 years old. I feel like that's actually pretty accurate... Cool quiz! I found it rather helpful

Reactions: Diaperboy27, DinoBunny, SecretBabyBoy and 2 others
OfficialPastelPoppet said:

Well I hafta say I'm surprised. I always thought my little age was 3 or 4, but the quiz says 5, and I agree with the algorithm's explaination. Interesting...

Reactions: Someoneonline, Diaperboy27, OfficialPastelPoppet and 1 other person
About what I figured for myself, 10+🤗

Reactions: Someoneonline, Jamas, Diaperboy27 and 4 others
18-24 months

You can walk with relative ease, but running is still a challenge. You can say lots of nouns, epsecially your favourite things. You may be able to say simple 2-word sentances like "all gone" or "out park". You enjoy toddler tv shows, nursery rhymes,simple action rhymes, sensory toys, scribbling with chunky crayons and making a mess eating with your hands. You need 1-2 naps a day

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
The thing is, when I'm Little, the potty feels foreign, but admitting, "I want these instead," feels dangerous, and actually using them, and needing changed, feels nigh life-threatening. It doesn't seem to matter how Little I feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and OfficialPastelPoppet
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
The thing is, when I'm Little, the potty feels foreign, but admitting, "I want these instead," feels dangerous, and actually using them, and needing changed, feels nigh life-threatening. It doesn't seem to matter how Little I feel.
If I may ask, kind person, what do you mean when you say, "dangerous" and "life-threatening?"

I mean childhood trauma shows up. I, my big side, knows that it's bull, and that they're necessary, but it still feels like i might piss off someone bigger than me, if I use them when I'm Little.

A few people in my early life were just plain buttholes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet and Rainbow
I got 6-8 years old which is accurate.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, patrick1776, OfficialPastelPoppet and 1 other person
I got 2. So I was right. I knew it

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2 and OfficialPastelPoppet
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I mean childhood trauma shows up. I, my big side, knows that it's bull, and that they're necessary, but it still feels like i might piss off someone bigger than me, if I use them when I'm Little.

A few people in my early life were just plain buttholes.
Ah, I'm sorry, internet neighbor. I understand how that goes. If you'd like to chat sometime, just let me know. I wish all the best

• Love
Reactions: SpAzpieSweeTot and OfficialPastelPoppet
6 - 12 months

Reactions: InuChan and OfficialPastelPoppet
6 months

I got 10+ years old. Sounds about right since I like being a little for the aesthetic, and for the cute comfy diapers! 😗

Reactions: Lilschoolfox, PlastiBrain, OfficialPastelPoppet and 1 other person
Back