Fecal incontinence...and easy elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
InvestigativePhilosopher said:
You jumped to a lot of conclusions based on incomplete/ evidence, and while I'm sure you meant well, I found your odor lecture quite insensitive. It's just not your place to lecture a complete stranger on odor they may or may not have. He doesn't worry about it because he's already taking steps to manage it. Stick to helping people understand light and circadian rhythms.
InvestigativePhilosopher said:
See your own words which I colored red to better understand why I found your posts offensive. You have the legal right to be arrogant and insensitive and make a public display of it, then be outraged and double down on it when people gently tell you that it might not be the best plan. Just remember, your rights only cover you as far as the voluntary association here allows, as you mention regarding the moderation team. You do have nice formatting, though.
What give YOU the authority to first accuse me, and then tell me what to do / say or post? Who the **** do you think you are to even attempt to deny anyone here anything? HOW DARE YOU

In simple terms, that is your opinion- and thats all it is - YOUR OPINION and worth nothing to me as it is attempting to order another around.

On this forum one can disagree, but what you are doing is classed as bullying - throwing your weight around and expecting others to bow down to your wishes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
babykeiff said:
What give YOU the authority to first accuse me, and then tell me what to do / say or post? Who the **** do you think you are to even attempt to deny anyone here anything? HOW DARE YOU

In simple terms, that is your opinion- and thats all it is - YOUR OPINION and worth nothing to me as it is attempting to order another around.

On this forum one can disagree, but what you are doing is classed as bullying - throwing your weight around and expecting others to bow down to your wishes.
If you choose to ignore good advice, which is all I gave, and have a rage tantrum toward the person who offers it to you, go ahead. You're showing everyone who you really are. I expect the mods will be impressed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrossfireHurricane, hbic60, AttilaThePun and 2 others
Edgewater said:
You classify yourself as Incontinent and only have been on this site for a short while. With time, you will come to a point that you can see who are truly incontinent from those that just want to be.

In my opinion. ADISC's Incontinent Forum is the Best on the Web. Those that truly suffer from the heart-wrenching experience of daily incontinence understand /live your points, but also with time have come to see those that can choose. I am certain when you get sometime behind you here, you will see what others here see clearly.

No one in the Incontinence Forum needs a College Professor's face slamming to understand what we know and feel everyday. We have zero choice, we either wear or we hide at home, lock-a-ways! I still have dreams, now 45 years later, of the car crash that left me 24/7, U-IC. I full know what it's like to be U-IC. And, I see myself as lucky compared to others who have vast physical and mental limitations and still have the inner-strength to be diapered and go out into the Real World Everyday!!

My request is that you stop and consider placing yourself in one of the most motion limited individuals here life, struggling to change themselves while they are out and about. Now from that vantage point, read your first post slowly.

We want you to feel comfortable and accepted here. We just asked that you listen, watch and work to understand!

Being IC can place individuals in positions of considering that this life is way to difficult to continue! You have not yet witnessed, this group, support each other during those moments! Walk a mile in their moccasin, before you disparage those others who are profoundly IC.
You seem to believe I am a toddler learning the ropes - and if you read anything about me you would not make that mistake. You seem to percieve that I do not deal with what most people here deal with on a daily basis. In the US, you have an advantage - if you muck up in one town, you can move. That is not an option neither in my industry or country.

IC is not the dominion of one person - and a little research will prove it. However, it can be very very isolating - if one lets it. There are a huge number of IC people here that think the following:-
  • they are the only one like that / dealing with the crap in their lives
  • what they are doing is for the best - for them
... and the list of perceptions go on and on and on.

The concept is called complacency - accepting the status quo due to previous experiences.

I am here to tell you, from experience, that all that is bulls**t. You can either accept that or not, personally I am strong enough not to care and to step over the naysayers and cowards.

In relation to the time I have been on this site, did you actually check - or just presume based on my post count?

This is the INCONTINENCE page, not the Huggy Cuddly Baby page. If you feel hurt and want to cry, then that is something for you to deal with - or you can go running to your parents or plushie to see if they will protect you. I won't. Life itself is tough enough if one is not dependant on diapers. Either you grow a pair and stand up to those that knock you, or you find a plusie and regress. If you chose to regress, this page is not the place to do that.

Here, I will not pull punches to the reality of living with a diaper dependancy - as to do so is not fair to everyone here.

Edit: I am sorry that you edgewater feel sad. This is the harsh reality.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
I still have dreams, now 45 years later, of the car crash that left me 24/7, U-IC.
You, to most IC people are very very lucky. I don't know your age, but I presume that you were proudly shown off to your parents friends when you were toilet trained - and the babies that you used to play with are/were still your friends... and that the kids in kindergarden did not distance themselves from you, or put tacks on your seat for you to sit on so that your diapers would leak all over your trousers... or taunt you every day where nobody would be your friend for the baby fear that the smell of your sh*ty diapers would contaminate / infect them.... and that occured every day of your life!

The above is just a sample of what IC people deal with on a second by second basis. This is the reality of having zero bladder AND bowel control. It is not nice.. it is not cute and cuddly - it is the blunt reality of life - and either we deal with it, or we kill ourselves.

In a work environment, there is a constant competition - to exceed expectations. Nobody want to smell your p***y sh*tty diapers, and everyone will use that as too prove that you are not suitable for the next advancement / promotion.... or worse, believe you got the position due to you being different. Trying to drive staff to complete a task and you are guarenteed to get at least one person claiming that you are just a baby throwing a tantrum either to your face or behind your back. If you ever get into that situation, there is no solution other than terminating staff. Do that, and the company will stagnate you.

As a result, if you are IC, you never ever let that information out.

Denying it is of absolute no use to anyone here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
@Edgewater and @babykeiff,

The reality here is that both of you seem to be legitimately IC as well as sincere in your efforts to help provide others with guidance, but you need to step back here because your back-and-forth has become abrasive. I could delete posts, but there are none that, in my opinion, are in themselves offensive. You are being blunt, yes, but there is no rule against that. Don't take general comments personally, and don't respond angrily to posts; it just exacerbates any problem you may perceive.

Both of you should absent yourselves from this specific thread. You've said what you need to say, and I see no reason to warn either of you for what has transpired so far, nor do I have any desire to do anything else here, as the discussion is important. Just move on.

• Wow
Reactions: hbic60, PadPhilosopher, AccidentsHappen and 2 others
greatlake5 said:
The best way is to ignore this...arrogant turd. He's irritated a lot of us. For me he is nothing. I've moved on.
You do have thick skin. :LOL: All double entendre aside, I applaud your response.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back