Favourite music

I tend to like all genres though I lean more on the darker side of each genre. Just add some goth and insert genre lol

• Haha
Reactions: crybaby1, ShyBoo81 and Therambler
Shannara said:
Stupid phone sorry was gonna say

Leroy the Redneck Reindeer lol
That one would be ok in the middle of it
I was trying to reply to sparkydog bit sometimes my thumbs are dyslexic. My phone slipped out of my hand and that dyslexic thumb hit post before I got to reply. Anyway that's why the black post with quote and second saying sometimes my favorite Christmas song plays Leroy the Redneck Raindeer by Joe Diffy in the middle of a metal jazz country or something else.

Reactions: crybaby1 and BobbiSueEllen
I graduated high school in '66 so a little older than Maxx. So I enjoy rock from the '50s and '60s, but I'm particular. The 60s saw a lot of bubble gum music which I can't stand but the deeper rock I love like early Stones, later Beatles, Cream, Dylan, Doors, Hendrix, Motown,etc.

I'm from the Jersey Shore so I love Springsteen and Billy Joel but also Elton John. I actually like a lot of 80s and 90s rock. I'm into jazz and as a classically trained musician, classical music from Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, classical and especially Romantic. I actually play some contemporary music on organ like Alain.

Reactions: crybaby1 and MaxxH
rock, metal, and blues! i love music. got to have it on 24\7. im always playing or creating and recording. Around six I wanted to be a singer. A few years later I thought I wanted to be a drummer. Somewhere around 12 or 13 I decided I wanted to play the guitar and around 14 just before my 15th birthday I bought myself an electric guitar. I haven't put it down since, well not permanently. Had a five year span where I didn't have anything at all and getting back into it was really hard. But man am I rocking it out now! I'm better than I ever was!

Attachments

• 20220618_232405 - Copy.jpg
    20220618_232405 - Copy.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: Therambler, Kirisin and BobbiSueEllen
Oh yeah I forgot about this video. This is my quickie rendition of Jerry Garcia song deal I had a lot of fun doing this I used to play it in a Blues band.

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, Therambler and BobbiSueEllen
@crybaby1 But does your microwave go to eleven? (with my best Spinal Tap British accent)

20220618_232405-copy-jpg.89484

• Haha
Reactions: crybaby1 and BobbiSueEllen
Haha.....we use that joke in the band I play in. Always get a kick out of Spinal Tap.

Reactions: crybaby1
I’ll listen to anything that’s not pop or rap. My favorite is 80’s punk and late 80’s/90’s post-punk.

Reactions: crybaby1
Pink Floyd
AC/DC
Beatles
Stones
Cheap Trick
Luke Combs
Jon Pardi
Brothers Osborne
Toby Keith
Kenny Chesney
Too many to list!