Favourite music

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I love how eclectic everyone’s taste is here. My top love is classic rock and prog rock, Bowie, Zeppelin, Cream and stones especially.

I get into a little country, 50s and 90 as well as a lot in between, especially, Patsy Cline, Hank right up to George Straight and Brooks and Dunn.

I’ve been listening to way too much punk and heavy metal lately (my partner despises aggressive music). Mostly Pennywise, Dead Kennedy’s, Black Label Society, Pantera, Ramstein, Sabbath and White Zombie.

Sometimes I get in the mood for some old Motown and modern electronic dance music.
I’ve also recently become a fan of some modern psychedelic music as well, Pond, King Gizzard, Morgan Delt and the like.

As to what music seems to pair well with wearing… Probably psychedelic, blues and early hard rock. I may loosely associate some of that music with starting to understand what ABDL is, as I discovered Torrent Websites for music and some of the early ABDL website around the time, when we first had dial up at home. It was a formative time for my taste in music and my abdl tendencies. It may also just be because that type of music takes me to a different place in my head altogether much like wearing.

Reactions: crybaby1, Therambler, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I 💙Love💚 just about every kind of music. 🎼🎷🎸🥁 I can't get enough of 80s. Contemporary Jazz is another top favorite. Other styles that I enjoy are Contemporary Hawaiian/Jawaiian, EXotica, New Age, Dance/Electronica, Island/World, 70s-90s Pop, Classic Rock, Classic Metal, Latin, Movie Scores, Symphony, Hip Hop, Bluegrass, Techno, Disco, African, Ambient, Ragtime, Celtic, Video Game Soundtracks, Theme Park Music, Contemporary Country, Blues, Swing Jazz, Novelty/Parody, TV Theme Songs, Kids Music, Chill, Holiday, Reggae, and R&B to name just a few. My preferences do not change when I am little.

Reactions: Therambler
Bearcatz said:
It's a quilted disposable. I wet it pretty well. I didn't think I had it in me! But I didn't care! The laugh was so much worth the squirt! Honestly, my brain over-rode the concern to just enjoy. I didn't know about this group. They are something I would have done when I was in and at that mind place they are at. I used to try to get friends to participate with my crazy ideas, like an example I wrote you a day or so ago, and sometimes people don't get it, and others FREAK. But I love playing as a puppy does. I'll shake my head back'n'forth tearing any hypothetical metaphor-type "shoe" subject apart with a humorous something creation. It's just too fun. Oh, the videos I have!!! I wonder if they are intact or not stuck together and ruined forever??? Whatever.

I like a lot of classic rock but I'm mostly into metal. I've been listening to the latest album by Conan lately. To name a few of my current favorite bands: Cannibal Corpse, Gojira, Hooded Menace, Judas Priest, Pantera, and Trivium.

Even in littlespace I listen to metal, it resonates with my soul either way. Sometime if I'm feeling really little I put on a playlist meant for toddlers, usually containing a lot of Disney movie songs. I've been thinking about buying the Bluey album on vinyl, it's a fun album if you're a fan of the show.

Reactions: crybaby1 and Kirisin
I like a lot of music, mainly rock, some pop, video game-esque music, nostalgic songs, some a cappella songs are really good... The list could go on. I recently found that I really enjoy electro swing.
My favorite artists include Imagine Dragons, Owl City, Wintergatan, Qumu, and Hyper Potions.

Last edited:
Reactions: crybaby1, Kirisin and BlueDude
Couple things I see here wanted to jump on.
Metal fans Ozzy has a new disk out called Patient Number 9 awesome Its definitely classic Ozzy Osborne. I couldn't wait to download it. And he has brought in some awesome guys to help him out on this Disk

Found this one Iron Maiden I didn't have Book of Soul's amazing disk has a song almost 19 minutes long these guys are the masters at long songs.

Then there is a lot of talk about movie songs. One comes to mind I really like had a hard time figuring out who it was. The movie is Cars the song is by Rascal Flats Life is a Highway. I would never have believed it was a Country Genre group.

Reactions: crybaby1 and northdl
Hmmm...most all '60s, '70s and '80s music. As soon as Nirvana and Rap hit, I left radio and switched to CDs.

But enough: power trios get to me, like Blue Cheer, Rush, The Outfield, The Police...but not Nirvana. Mostly Classic Rock, although some '80s/'90s Country, Classical, Jazz, Smooth Jazz, soundtracks stuff like Kamen, Zimmer, Doldinger...Rick Springfield, XTC, '80s/'90s Contemporary Christian, Ace/Paul Carrack, Ted Nugent, Focus, Steve Winwood/Traffic, Mark Isham, Yes, Moody Blues, Duran Duran, Joe Jackson, Depeche Mode, Harry Nilsson, Paul McCartney, David Gilmour, Robin Trower, Paul Simon, Gary Numan, New Order...and Pink Floyd without Roger Waters.

That'saboutall. 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: northdl and Kirisin
BobbiSueEllen said:
Hmmm...most all '60s, '70s and '80s music. As soon as Nirvana and Rap hit, I left radio and switched to CDs.

But enough: power trios get to me, like Blue Cheer, Rush, The Outfield, The Police...but not Nirvana. Mostly Classic Rock, although some '80s/'90s Country, Classical, Jazz, Smooth Jazz, soundtracks stuff like Kamen, Zimmer, Doldinger...Rick Springfield, XTC, '80s/'90s Contemporary Christian, Ace/Paul Carrack, Mark Isham, Yes, Moody Blues, Duran Duran, Joe Jackson, Depeche Mode, Harry Nilsson, Paul McCartney, David Gilmour, Robin Trower, Paul Simon, Gary Numan, New Order...and Pink Floyd without Roger Waters.

That'saboutall.

I miss being able to find more than one good radio station in my area. Most of the stuff that makes into the rotation today is like the Depends of music, thin, weak and over marketed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirisin, BlueDude and BobbiSueEllen
northdl said:
I miss being able to find more than one good radio station in my area. Most of the stuff that makes into the rotation today is like the Depends of music, thin, weak and over marketed.
So true. They sure seem to play the same songs all the time. I mostly stream now but also listen to satellite or mp3s.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My music is always on shuffle.
Could be ACDC then next track is Eminem followed by a classical instrumental piece and then a stand up comedy bit.
Music is very much mood driven for me
Don't like the song playing atm i just click next

Reactions: Kirisin and BlueDude
Both radio and Hollywood are pretty much toast. It's like they're not listening to us anymore but instead playing what they want us to hear. Nope. I've had way too much enough with Rap, so-called "R&B", so on. It's over. So...on to genre channels! 🥳

Reactions: Kirisin, abdilly and BlueDude
I grew up in a pretty religious household with parents who "burned their albums" when they got saved. So I got to listen to 80's CCM, 50/60's music, and Weird Al. Oddly enough I still like all of those things.

60's Pop/Rock is far and away my favorite. The Association, The Lovin Spoonful, The Hollies, The Beatles, etc...

In my teen years I was into punk and electronica - Lagwagon, NOFX, Bouncing Souls, etc...The Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, a whole bunch of one off funky house singles, etc. Then I got into a lot of more post-punk/post-hardcore/indie stuff - Fugazi, Rival Schools, Hey Mercedes, mewithoutYou, etc...

I like funky stuff - some harder stuff...but as long as it has musicality and hooks I'm pretty open. Far less of an elitist as I once was.

These days I feel like I spend more time listening to what I used to than finding new stuff - but I do like new stuff like The Beths, Deep Sea Diver, more indie Christian stuff that deals with real life and the tensions found within rather than "jesus is my boyfriend" music.

SparkyDog said:
My music is always on shuffle.
Could be ACDC then next track is Eminem followed by a classical instrumental piece and then a stand up comedy bit.
Music is very much mood driven for me
Don't like the song playing atm i just click next
Yea ain't it great where else can't you here Alan Jackson and the next Kenny G then Ozzy Bill Engvall back to back right

Reactions: abdilly and SparkyDog
Shannara said:
Yea ain't it great where else can't you here Alan Jackson and the next Kenny G then Ozzy Bill Engvall back to back right
only downside is a Christmas song in July haha

• Haha
Reactions: Kirisin and BobbiSueEllen
I graduated from high school in 1969. That should tell you a lot. The Dead, Airplane, Stones, Hendrix, CSNY. Later, Rory Gallagher, Bowie, Roxy Music, Wishbone Ash, Lou Reed. I've only got one Beatles album (Sgt. Pepper) courtesy of Mrs. Maxx

Probably 1/3 of the music I own is Grateful Dead. The rest is all over the map, as the Dead were. Lately I've been leaning more in the direction of blues and Americana, nudged in that direction by Jorma Kaukonen's Quarantine concerts and his autobiography "Been So Long"

The last 5 albums I bought:
"Demons and Angels, the Music of Rev. Gary Davis Jr" - Rev. Gary Davis Jr.
"Johnny Cash at the Carousel Ballroom, April 24 1968" - Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
"Gary Clark Jr. Live" - Gary Clark Jr.
"The Battle at Garden's Gate" - Greta van Fleet
"The River Flows, Vol. I & II" - John Hurlbut & Jorma Kaukonen

Yes, I still buy albums. I'm old. I also believe in supporting the artists. Junior's all about streaming and Spotify, so he gave me all his old CD's before his wife had a chance to donate them. Lots of Metallica and other 90's stuff, with a scattering of Dead, and more Hendrix albums than I had. Go figure. The internet changed everything right when he was in his formative years. Before that, you could guess someone's age by the music they listened to.

Reactions: crybaby1, Kirisin, CLPP and 1 other person
I love power metal like Blind Guardian, Unleash the Archers, Dragonland, and Freedom Call. I’m also a big fan of new retro synthwave like The Midnight, Confrontational, Carpenter Brut, Dance with the Dead, and Perturbator.

SparkyDog said:
only downside is a Christmas song in July haha
They have Christmas sales in July, don't they? 🤭

I remember those "Sleep Country USA Christmas in July" ads and I Communized one once: "Hail, Kameraden! I Sunny Kobe-Cookski with state-owned Sleep Country USSR and I have more mattress than God--wait, we believe in Lenin only, he sang "Imagine there's no Kremlin"! Ha ha...but I only say that because I Stalin for time! We Khrush-cheved the competition: we make them retreat Andropov cliff! So you come to Sleep Country USSR's 30% more sale and bring old mattress, so we recycle to gulag! We say it...Soviet!", "Sleep Country USSR: you can't buy a mattress anywhere else...BECAUSE WE'RE COMMUNIST!" 🤣

Or insurance: "And like a good Kamerad, State-Owned Farm is there!" 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: MaxxH, abdilly, Kirisin and 1 other person
Stupid phone sorry was gonna say

Leroy the Redneck Reindeer lol
That one would be ok in the middle of it

• Thinking
Back