Favorite thing about wearing diapers

LexySometimes said:
Lol I meant let go and carry on lol. But the weight of carrying is nice as well.

I enjoy that too!!

Reactions: LexySometimes
Nearly everything for me. The look, the fit, the feel, the smell of new plastic. That inescapable feeling of relief when you pee in your diaper. The weight and bulge of a damp one. About the only thing I absolutely find repulsive is the idea of poop - anything to do with it. But pee is just fine with me. I prefer Abena L4 plastic-backed diapers, but cloth-backed diapers like the Abena Abri-Form XL with the velcro tabs are also very good and comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: goodniteswearer89, Ortler and newAB43
AngelKitten said:
Nearly everything for me. The look, the fit, the feel, the smell of new plastic. That inescapable feeling of relief when you pee in your diaper. The weight and bulge of a damp one. About the only thing I absolutely find repulsive is the idea of poop - anything to do with it. But pee is just fine with me. I prefer Abena L4 plastic-backed diapers, but cloth-backed diapers like the Abena Abri-Form XL with the velcro tabs are also very good and comfortable.

That’s a ditto for me too!

AngelKitten said:
About the only thing I absolutely find repulsive is the idea of poop
You're not alone!

Reactions: newAB43
BabyTweetyBird said:
You're not alone!

Most people do, I’m open to it.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I like how they feel and how I don’t have to worry about going to the bathroom unless it’s for #2. I also like how childish they look and make me feel.

Just the secureness of wearing and being protected. Also the convenience, if I have to desperately go and don't have easy access to a restroom

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
The feeling when you need to pee but are too lazy to go and pee in the bathroom, so you pee while you are in your place and no one knows about it 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
For me wearing is like a big hug, feeling safety and let the adult world be what it is. And it feel so good to lay in your bed, snuggle with your wife in the morning and dont have to thing about morning toilet 👶😍

Reactions: JunkyardDog1 and Deleted member 39193
Definitely the security and comfort. And needless to say it's convenient.

Reactions: Neroforte
Back