Favorite thing about wearing diapers

newAB43 said:
Nothing can make me feel bad when in the padding! Lol
(y)

Reactions: newAB43
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
The warm, wet, soggy humiliation. Can’t get enough of it.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Gertrude said:
The warm, wet, soggy humiliation. Can’t get enough of it.

Love the warm wet. It’s so intoxicating!!

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, Deleted member 56273 and DiaperedSubHubby
My loving wife (aka cruel mistress) is fixing to tape one on me, and I’m sooooo happy.

padded1989 said:
convenient and helpful and secure feeling too
Same.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and newAB43
It is the thick snug feeling and lots of crinkle. I want to know Im wearing a diaper when around the house.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, theancientmariner, newAB43 and 2 others
Gertrude said:
My loving wife (aka cruel mistress) is fixing to tape one on me, and I’m sooooo happy.

That’s the dream life!!

Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby
MikeDJ said:
It is the thick snug feeling and lots of crinkle. I want to know Im wearing a diaper when around the house.

I just wear my diaper and tee around the house, that’s how I see and always know my diaper is there

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and theancientmariner
I love diapers because they keepy needing and pants dry and clean I am dubble incontinent

Reactions: Wetshisbed and newAB43
Oceansky2021 said:
I love diapers because they keepy needing and pants dry and clean I am dubble incontinent

Sorry to hear about total IC, seems like you have a positive outlook with using the diapers to manage it.

MikeDJ said:
(y)

The feeling of an all around fit around your waist and the soft warm padding that lets you go whenever the feeling starts. Every wetting you make swells the diaper more, and makes it more comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and newAB43
Antientmariner said:
The feeling of an all around fit around your waist and the soft warm padding that lets you go whenever the feeling starts. Every wetting you make swells the diaper more, and makes it more comfortable.

Love the bulging, diapers are comfy, to me, all the time. Enjoy going when I want and sleeping through

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, GoodnitesXL21 and Deleted member 56273
newAB43 said:
Love the bulging, diapers are comfy, to me, all the time. Enjoy going when I want and sleeping through
Yes. It's very nice to be able to do that.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Deleted member 56273
Antientmariner said:
Yes. It's very nice to be able to do that.

Worked my way up to that. Didn’t start there.

newAB43 said:
(y)

Wherever, whenever...

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and newAB43
Back