Fantastic Diapers and Where to Hide Them

KrankyPants said:
I har an order of over 200 Tena, and the best way I found to hide them was under my bed. I'll tell ya whhhat! It lasted me for a long time! I o ly recently needed to reach my arm under to remove the last few! šŸ˜€
Better get to restocking!

Reactions: KrankyPants
SparkyDog said:
I have a cabinet I can lock
Is swiping a few diapers from you against forum policy?!?!
šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and puddlefeet
KrankyPants said:
Is swiping a few diapers from you against forum policy?!?!
šŸ¤£
haha
Have you tried Abena L4 or M4?

puddlefeet said:
Love this idea! Where did you get the cabinet from?
A store called Lowe's its a hardware store
most hardware stores sell them

Reactions: puddlefeet
SparkyDog said:
haha
Have you tried Abena L4 or M4?
No I have not.

KrankyPants said:
No I have not.
They are fantastic imo
my daily go to diaper.

puddlefeet said:
Better get to restocking!
I did. This time I ordered only what I needed. Last time I accidentally ordered the wrong size so I ended up having to also order a size down of Tena Ultra and Tena Super which lead to way too many diapers for my usual area in my closet and drawers. šŸ¤­

Last edited:
SparkyDog said:
They are fantastic imo
my daily go to diaper.
Are they expensive where you are? šŸ¤” They are a bit pricy where I am. šŸ˜”

KrankyPants said:
Are they expensive where you are? šŸ¤” They are a bit pricy where I am. šŸ˜”
Unfortunately yes but cheaper than any abdl diaper in my area
Works out to about 2.10-2.20 per diaper
Vs 5-10 for abdl diapers

SparkyDog said:
Unfortunately yes but cheaper than any abdl diaper in my area
Works out to about 2.10-2.20 per diaper
Vs 5-10 for abdl diapers
Abdl diapers are actually damn expensive IMHO. At least for me. I need a diaper every time I go to sleep so I don't wet my bed. I often wonder if other members wear ABDL marketed diapers only or have a variety.

KrankyPants said:
Abdl diapers are actually damn expensive IMHO. At least for me. I need a diaper every time I go to sleep so I don't wet my bed. I often wonder if other members wear ABDL marketed diapers only or have a variety.
Yea i find abdl diapers unaffordable for need for me id go broke
since I need 24-7

BabyTweetyBird said:
Nice bunch of PeekABUs.
They are the favorite, most definitely ones I kept coming back to even after trying others, so I decided finally to get a halfcase than one pack

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
PlastiBrain said:
They are the favorite, most definitely ones I kept coming back to even after trying others, so I decided finally to get a halfcase than one pack
Love both PeekABUs and Simple Ultras though I wished ABU implementing rubberized (aka diamond embossed/textured) plastics for that Ā«old schoolĀ» feel and vibe.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
BabyTweetyBird said:
Love both PeekABUs and Simple Ultras though I wished ABU implementing rubberized (aka diamond embossed/textured) plastics for that Ā«old schoolĀ» feel and vibe.
These are close enough at least

But I recommend you try out Trest Elites, they are a bit pricey but Wow

PlastiBrain said:
But I recommend you try out Trest Elites, they are a bit pricey but Wow
Thanks but unfortunately I couldn't afford them.

BabyTweetyBird said:
Thanks but unfortunately I couldn't afford them.
Wow that's double price for those out that way

Ooops

PlastiBrain said:
Wow that's double price for those out that way

Ooops
Difficult to find a specialized ABDL shop in Greece since the diaper fetishism is not widespread there.

• Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Finally got a decent setup, I think! My stash as of now! Had Pan Pan for a few years and just purchased the lockers! Works great so far!
Tykables Overnight x37
Tykables Dubblers x36
Rearz Alpaca x19
Rearz Dinosaurs x16
The Dotty Diaper Company Pride 3.0 x10

Attachments

• asdfasdf.PNG
    asdfasdf.PNG
    586.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: CrayonRocket and abdl86
For those with dedicated units like a locking cabinet/locker, how do you explain it if people are over and ask what's in the locker? At least they can't accidentally or purposely stumble open the collection when it's locked, but how do you explain away the existence of the lockers without raising suspicion that you're hiding something?

TigerDL said:
For those with dedicated units like a locking cabinet/locker, how do you explain it if people are over and ask what's in the locker? At least they can't accidentally or purposely stumble open the collection when it's locked, but how do you explain away the existence of the lockers without raising suspicion that you're hiding something?

Easy, a thing called privacy! You shouldnā€™t have to explain you should just be entitled to some privacy.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and puddlefeet
Back