Fantastic Diapers and Where to Hide Them

puddlefeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I have about 50 diapers now and 40 more diapers on the way. There's a closet I use to stash them in a storage tub, but I want to have a shelf or something that'll hold them well somewhat discretely...

Any ideas? What does yours look like?

Reactions: BBBen, TigerDL and fleckothefennec
I have packs under my bed, in an ottoman at the end of the bed, in cases in our dressing room and in boxes in the loft.
I’m fortunate that I don’t have to hide them from my GF as she knows and does most of my diapering but I still keep them out of sight should anyone drop in and want a tour of the house

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, bbMe, DiaperS7 and 2 others
puddlefeet said:
I have about 50 diapers now and 40 more diapers on the way. There's a closet I use to stash them in a storage tub, but I want to have a shelf or something that'll hold them well somewhat discretely...

Love that heading 🤣

I keep mine in a tote under my cabin😌

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and puddlefeet
fleckothefennec said:
Love that heading 🤣

I keep mine in a tote under my cabin😌
Isn't it great?! Haha Too bad we can't have a case like Newts!

I actually just purchased some school style lockers that I'm going to put in my closet so they can be locked and hidden away! 😊 Not my room haha just showing the locker.

Attachments

• 9755D267-6874-4B2F-8A64-BA27D204B016.jpeg
    9755D267-6874-4B2F-8A64-BA27D204B016.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: fleckothefennec
Forced said:
I have packs under my bed, in an ottoman at the end of the bed, in cases in our dressing room and in boxes in the loft.
I’m fortunate that I don’t have to hide them from my GF as she knows and does most of my diapering but I still keep them out of sight should anyone drop in and want a tour of the house
Luckily, my gf understands as well!
It is mostly to hide them away from guests... but I think I found a solution in the post I commented above! :)

Reactions: Forced
puddlefeet said:
Isn't it great?! Haha Too bad we can't have a case like Newts!

I actually just purchased some school style lockers that I'm going to put in my closet so they can be locked and hidden away! 😊 Not my room haha just showing the locker.
That's awesome 😁

puddlefeet said:

The attic works pretty well.

• Wow
Reactions: puddlefeet
TeddyBearCowboy said:
The attic works pretty well.
Scary, tho! Who knows what kind of creepy crawlers are up there!

puddlefeet said:

I have about 50 at the moment, barnyard and Tena. I keep mine in the top of our sliding door wardrobe, my wife knows everything, so it’s just great, I do keep them up out of the way, just in case my daughter pops round, she obviously doesn’t know about me and my nappies

• Wow
I'm in a different situation then you, but I just made regular closet shelves for my diaper storage in the guest bedroom closet, since we are in our mid 30's here, we dont have really any guests that spend the night so the guest bedroom was sorta turned into my little room a while back, all my clothes and diapering needs are in the closet and dresser, works well for us to have a specific spot since 1 person is like 2 people with there specific clothing options.

• Love
Reactions: PyjamaBoyBlue, CrayonRocket, TigerDL and 1 other person
pampers4U said:
I'm in a different situation then you, but I just made regular closet shelves for my diaper storage in the guest bedroom closet, since we are in our mid 30's here, we dont have really any guests that spend the night so the guest bedroom was sorta turned into my little room a while back, all my clothes and diapering needs are in the closet and dresser, works well for us to have a specific spot since 1 person is like 2 people with there specific clothing options.
Lucky you!

warmfeeling said:
I have about 50 at the moment, barnyard and Tena. I keep mine in the top of our sliding door wardrobe, my wife knows everything, so it’s just great, I do keep them up out of the way, just in case my daughter pops round, she obviously doesn’t know about me and my nappies
Let's see it!

I keep mine in the bottom most shelf of my Ikea Kallax unit, inside a black drona box. Not the most secure but so unassuming (and because its on the bottom in a corner that isn't usually considered, I'm certain it's pretty unlikely to be discovered until I'm ready. For extra measure, I have books on top of them.) I will admit I am super envious of people that are able to store there's in the open, there's just something about the way a stack of new nappies/diapers looks that's calming. I'm later hoping to upgrade to a discreet storage box that I can lock for extra security.

• Wow
puddlefeet said:

I have a cabinet I can lock

Attachments

• 20220910_144831.jpg
    20220910_144831.jpg
    957.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Love
Two bottom drawers of dresser
Laundry pile usually always in front of it anyhow, nobody would bother bending down to the lower drawers but helps. Before that, yeah under the bed and/or in zippered backpack or two 😇

IMG_20220925_053205.jpgIMG_20220925_053254.jpgIMG_20220925_053427.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen, puddlefeet and (deleted member)
Nice bunch of PeekABUs.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
SparkyDog said:
I have a cabinet I can lock
Love this idea! Where did you get the cabinet from?

PlastiBrain said:
Two bottom drawers of dresser
Laundry pile usually always in front of it anyhow, nobody would bother bending down to the lower drawers but helps. Before that, yeah under the bed and/or in zippered backpack or two 😇

View attachment 88779View attachment 88780View attachment 88781
Nice dresser! I'd be so worried about guests, tho! If I ever were to show them the house.

PrincePeach said:
I keep mine in the bottom most shelf of my Ikea Kallax unit, inside a black drona box. Not the most secure but so unassuming (and because its on the bottom in a corner that isn't usually considered, I'm certain it's pretty unlikely to be discovered until I'm ready. For extra measure, I have books on top of them.) I will admit I am super envious of people that are able to store there's in the open, there's just something about the way a stack of new nappies/diapers looks that's calming. I'm later hoping to upgrade to a discreet storage box that I can lock for extra security.
Scary. I need them to be well hidden from guests! haha

I had an order of over 200 Tena, and the best way I found to hide them was under my bed. I'll tell ya whhhat! It lasted me for a long time! I o ly recently needed to reach my arm under to remove the last few! 😀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Back