Fantastic Diapers and Where to Hide Them

TigerDL said:
For those with dedicated units like a locking cabinet/locker, how do you explain it if people are over and ask what's in the locker? At least they can't accidentally or purposely stumble open the collection when it's locked, but how do you explain away the existence of the lockers without raising suspicion that you're hiding something?
You shouldn't have to explain, but if for some reason you feel the need to, just say it's for personal documents and keepsakes that are dear to you.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
My diaper storage is not cutesy, but I have a large storage bin in my bedroom. No one bothers to wonder what is inside.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273, PlastiBrain and puddlefeet
I stored some stuff in a locked box in the attic. The box was obviously mine but my parents never asked about the contents or way I had a combination lock on it.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
I live with my parents and are new to ab/dl/little. I was able to buy 2 packs of diapers and get them in my room. Curently I have them in between my dresser drawers and the back panel of the dresser, but with just a couple of thing I am running out of space. Any ideas?

ps. I have a small room and they would have to be very hidden because I get really stressed about people finding them.

I'm thinking something like an Ikea Galant sliding door cabinet. Huge volume for diapers and stuffies and all your Littles stuff in emergencies and a built in combo lock. Sliding doors let you keep it open when you want your stuff exposed to feel little. Has a ton of top surface area and a shelf extension for storing and displaying things like completed lego sets and stuffies when you aren't trying to hide.

Super spendy though and very heavy when it's time to move. Heavy duty commercial grade furniture.

1000010955.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puddlefeet, Deleted member 79253, PyjamaBoyBlue and 1 other person
littlediaperkid said:
I live with my parents and are new to ab/dl/little. I was able to buy 2 packs of diapers and get them in my room. Curently I have them in between my dresser drawers and the back panel of the dresser, but with just a couple of thing I am running out of space. Any ideas?

ps. I have a small room and they would have to be very hidden because I get really stressed about people finding them.
Inside a box spring or behind drawers of a storage or captains bed if you have either of those options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 79253
LittleAndAlone said:
Inside a box spring or behind drawers of a storage or captains bed if you have either of those options.
For me in hiding old boxes saved for warranties (on my goods lol) and surprisingly the undefeated bean bag just unzip and stash the beans would hide it all.

LittleMonsterUK said:
For me in hiding old boxes saved for warranties (on my goods lol) and surprisingly the undefeated bean bag just unzip and stash the beans would hide it all.
I might have kept the box for a TV in my bedroom a bit too long back when TVs were slightly thicker. 😅

Throw the packing materials on top then put a crate of books or something on top, etc.

So when I was much younger (like around preteen) I had a large wooden "toy box", this was basically just a chipboard box about 4-5 foot long, about 1.5 foot front to back and about 1.5 foot deep, the top of it was hinged to provide a lid and I had 2 made to fit cushions on top so that it could be used as a seat when I had friends over.

when I started getting nappies regularly I took some of the old toys out and stored them in there, since most of the time it was being sat on most people wouldn't think to open it and it was older toys and things in there anyway, I could cover the nappies and unless you went digging you could open it and not immediately see them.

At some point soon after I fitted one of these types of locking hinge latches to the lid.

1688970538318-f40392224b8a429683b02c4767751ed5-goods.jpeg

They are dirt cheap (about £3 at the time) and easy to screw in and while they could probably be easily removed or broken by anyone who really wanted to get into the box or simply ripped out of the wood they did the job of preventing nosy snoopers from simply having a look at what's inside, so for instance if my mum had come in to clean or put stuff away she wouldn't be able to open it or if a friend got bored and wanted to look around they couldn't.

If anyone asks it's just some of my old keepsakes that I want to keep safe (my mum isn't the type to demand I have everything open to her at all times or wanting to remove any sense of privacy so I had no worries there).

At some point around my early 20's a friend of mine helped me build my own computer desk, complete custom build to fit the space and with all the features I needed (space for the pc/monitor/chair, shelves for games and discs etc. one side of it is a fairly large cupboard that has a lock on it, again a very cheap little thing that's less about security and more there to keep the door closed and not swinging open freely but it does so with a key so that became my storage for a while.

Nowadays that cupboard is full of other AB things like bottles/clothes/sippies/dummies etc. as well as more "adult" toys and the toybox really is full of old keepsakes and standing on end at the foot of my bed like a little table (I have a cabin style bed) and I am much more confident about things with less need to hide the nappies since my mum knows I wear, so I simply keep a bunch of loose plain ones in my drawers ready to use with my bulkier cloth stash in an unlocked cupboard on the bed itself so they are out of sight.

I do however keep unopened or part used disposable packs and any printed/AB nappies in a special hidden place as my mum may know I wear but only as a DL/stress relief not any AB things (which really are a very tiny part of it for me anyway). That special place is an old armchair that I have in my room.

We used to have it downstairs and my mum was throwing it out a looong time ago when she got new furniture, I wanted a decent comfy chair in my room anyway so I kept it. The fabric on the very bottom was ripped off a long time before so you can access the inside of the chair and the material that covers the springs has also since come off so what I have is a piece of fibreboard (MDF) that has been cut to the perfect size to slide onto the chair over the springs with a cushion on top so it still works and looks like any old armchair.

I can tip the chair backwards and from underneath I found I can fit in about 3 packs of nappies inside below the springs, I then put the chair back down and you can't see them, it I want a nappy out from it I lift up the board and cushion and can take out a nappy from a pack through the springs. A perfect system.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Deleted member 79253
Usually I hide my diapers in the spots that I know no one will look
So my hiding spots are
  • the side of the bathroom cabinet no one ever goes into (specifically the back corner of this side)
  • The central console of my car
  • Under the driver seat of my car
  • In the back of two drawers in my desk
  • Not the bottom, but the second to the bottom drawer in my dresser
  • Specific old bags/backpacks I don't use anymore that are stuffed away in my closet
Of course, there are better ways and places to hide them but this is just what worked for me :ROFLMAO:

I have 2 of these one in each closet and holds around 60 diapers

YITAHOME Fabric Dresser with 7 Drawers - Storage Tower with Large Capacity, Organizer Unit for Living Room - Sturdy Steel Frame, Easy Pull Fabric Bins & Wooden Top (Black/Grey) https://a.co/d/5MghJUT

As I have kids I need to be careful. I have well over a hundred diapers at a time, 5 boxes full in the loft plus a filing cabinet in my room that the kids think has work stuff in (I hope).

It was harder hiding them as a teenager at home and my parents found them a few times.

I keep mine in the closet at home, but I'm only home on weekends, so in the truck I have this.

Attachments

• 20240307_153522.jpg
    20240307_153522.jpg
    1,009 KB · Views: 2
LittleAndAlone said:
I'm thinking something like an Ikea Galant sliding door cabinet. Huge volume for diapers and stuffies and all your Littles stuff in emergencies and a built in combo lock. Sliding doors let you keep it open when you want your stuff exposed to feel little. Has a ton of top surface area and a shelf extension for storing and displaying things like completed lego sets and stuffies when you aren't trying to hide.

Super spendy though and very heavy when it's time to move. Heavy duty commercial grade furniture.

View attachment 131716
thank u so much this is great

Back