Exposure

AsherDearing said:
I think the biggest problem with any of these discussions is the classification of ABDL or Littles as purely a fetish. This is not the case for a lot of people, even those who have a sexual element for their littlespace, often have a large non-sexual component as well.
This is me. I have my kinks but they do not factor into being a little at all.

I'm afraid I'm positively prudish. 🤣 My fiancé has severe cerebral palsy. He's also ABDL. Diapers are just a fact, for him, so, when dressing him, if a bit of diaper shows above his waistband, he's fine with it, because he understands he's a grown man, and it's hard to wrestle his clothes on.

I can't stand the possibility of anyone but me seeing his diaper, because, not everyone is nice.

I don't want the wrong person seeing it, and assuming intellectual impairment, because he has a doctorate, and he's smarter than I, so, no!

I'm going to get him some polo onesies, so his shirt always looks tucked in, to eliminate the possibility. His diaper, is our territory!

It's like, "Excuse me. Why are you looking at my fiancé's undieroos?!?"

I also have a bABy side, and though I would like to be Little in public, it would require essentially buying out the place, for an allotted time, and the conscent of participants around me.

Yeah i'm IC, i also use a wheelchair so playing in the park is not going to happen much more than looking around as it were anyhow.
Now if someone say i was wearing a diaper, i'd not really care, I'm IC and but still dont try to show it.
As it were with other things like AB attire.

Walking around in a shirt with pokemon on it or even wearing dungrees that is fine, not a big deal. Now going to the park in a diaper and onesie, that is not alright.

Where between there is the line, good question.

I think that if it offends the majority of people then its too much, usually. Obviously there are exception.

But if you are within the law, that is one metric. if you are offending the majority of others that is another one, and if your doing it to get a reaction that is wrong.

If i were out and about and someone saw a diaper, i doubt anyone would be offended, but i still dont go and flaunt it. Like its underwear, leave it under there.

I also dont think it's good to be out wearing tons of kink clothing at a schol playground either.

Now, if your at an amusement park and there are a lot of older kids and adults that is different than a childrens petting zoo and the standards are a bit different for what is approporate.

Obviously if your going to six flags you are going to a park where there are a lot of older kids and adults, and you will see more there.

but, there is no hard and fast answer, and the law has to be hard and fast, would anyone want to see where you could be in legal trouble for wearing a pokemon shirt over the age of 18, or an inadvertent top of a diaper showing on someon that is ic would cause the police to be involved?

I'd hope that most people could figure this out, but not all them, and its going to happenin many areas where it's pushed to the limit or beyond. TBH some of this is fine, and to change the clothing we wear is fine too, we all dont want to dress the same and not many want to dress like edwardian times.

So, good bad or indefferent, the battle will always be there, from too short swim suits in the 40-50' to miniskirts to even showing feet have all been on the battle front at one time or another.

I honestly think that kids actually handle it better than a lot of adults, as they just think its odd, being naieve in the ways of the world and not knowing the reasons behind what they see, most the things are not going to harm the child to see something, but when the parent also then get irate the kids think that is the way it should be.

My advice is if your offending a lot of people for your own kink that is not correct, not a legal thing, but people should know that its not doing any good.

Back