Exposure

MissMummyUK

Once a Mummy, always a Mummy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I've just been asked by someone if I would take him in a pram to the park.
Of course my reply was no.
No way.

I wouldn't do anything that exposes the general public to adult babies, especially children. The park is a place for children. Attending a park and exposing children to ABDL is not acceptable behaviour, and I am not sure in the UK, but in other countries would be a reason for arrest.

Have you ever done or wanted to do something like that?
What are your boundaries as an AB?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: tails1234, Belarin, CuriousFabio and 11 others
Sadly a few members here are so ate up with this fetish and disconnected from real adult life they believe they are real children. That or they are so ate up with their own self pleasures they do not care about pushing their bad behavior in public onto people around them including kids. I am so thankful for Members like you and I that have no problem telling them they are embarrassing the entire group. So thank you for bringing this up. Much like people that like to shit themselves on a bus or inline at wal-mart. It is just so many level of wrong!!!! I mean a very few members as 98-99% have respect for others around us and see ABDL for what it is. A fetish or coping skill to disconnect from stress of being adult. But they all no reality is you cant be a baby in real life more than once. After we are grown we have responsibility to be a productive member of society.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Belarin, CrazySmoker, CuriousFabio and 12 others
i would love to being pushed in the stroller / pram , but not in public , maybe in some abdl friendly place , but never on a street or in a park where children may be , i would love abdl daycare / preschool in Poland that i can go , and being not a sexual place but actual daycare / preschool for bigger kids (adults that are abdl or a little / middle )

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, littledreamers333, BigAl2 and 3 others
As diaperman95 said, there are boarders in society to respect. The boarder of myself is where the boarder of others begin. As that littlespace or babyspace only in safe spaces. And in first place we are all adults with a adult life, adult hobbies, adult responsibilities and adult needs.

This does not exclude to care about your little needs. On the congrary - this is a part of me. But iam much more as persona.

At all i can imagine to go to meet ups to get to know each other.

Merry christmas 🌟🙋

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95, littlemoosey, BigAl2 and 3 others
and another thing : i love baby / toddler clothes in adult size, but i hate some abdl clothes because of exposure of diaper , (some of that type of clothes are on aliexpress, and when i see this its give me a cringe and i want vomit , because i know that is possible that is there is some abdl that can go in public in such a clothes , and show his diaper (because has visible diaper )

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey, BigAl2, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hello,

I agree @MissMummyUK our confines should be private and ours alone in a controlled environment that is absent of children.

I personally just like to enjoy that feeling of being a girl. Learning about femininity, style, dress, mannerisms and behaviour.

Hence I love to dress across the age range and always in a very feminine girly manner. Not garish or drag queenish, just sensitively feminine.

My favourites though are to enjoy being a little girl, toddler, school girl and baby girl.

I’ve always yearned for some mummy space but it will probably never happen. If it did, I’d love to play games, colour, have mummy sit me on her knee, tell me how precious I am and ask me if need to go potty.

I don’t think I need exposure, just gentle caring and assurance that I’m accepted at that moment in time as a little / baby girl.

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: Diaperman95, ianwee, Babynix and 3 others
i personally thinks that type of extremal abdl's want to destroy entire community and ban portals like this by governments , and i think that this extremal abdl's maybe was a paid trolls to destroy comunity and ban portals like this by governments

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
@Marshall - dont know if they want to or even know that they do. But i can remember a discussion about 18+ years and some extremes that said everybod should be part. And here is my boarder. For that point i realy struggle with stories which have underaged characters.
The peoblem about extremes are, that then you are in it, you only see black and white and you loose the colourful life.
But dont want to bust the original thread. MissMummy asked: have you ever done or wanted to do somethink like that?
And what are your boarders?

Reactions: Edgewater and KittyninjaW
BBBen said:
@Marshall - dont know if they want to or even know that they do. But i can remember a discussion about 18+ years and some extremes that said everybod should be part. And here is my boarder. For that point i realy struggle with stories which have underaged characters.
The peoblem about extremes are, that then you are in it, you only see black and white and you loose the colourful life.
But dont want to bust the original thread. MissMummy asked: have you ever done or wanted to do somethink like that?
And what are your boarders?
i never wanted any exposure , but i would loved abdl not viewed as veridos (more common abdl bissneses locally and online ), but never wanted Anything that would cause scandal to others or harm to children, we are all human beings and we should respect each other and not impose anything on others

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen and denimchicken
MissMummyUK said:
I've just been asked by someone if I would take him in a pram to the park.
Of course my reply was no.
No way.

I wouldn't do anything that exposes the general public to adult babies, especially children. The park is a place for children. Attending a park and exposing children to ABDL is not acceptable behaviour, and I am not sure in the UK, but in other countries would be a reason for arrest.

Have you ever done or wanted to do something like that?
What are your boundaries as an AB?
This is a very interesting topic to me, so I must hesitate not to type a complete essay on the importance of what you just said. But first I must address, that I am PROUD of you for not falling into the fantasy at other peoples demise. This is a critical step in being a caretaker, and otherwise, overall being respectful while doing littlespace activities. Many of us do want that white picket fence, but we do not understand if we were to do it, that it can be dangerous, indecent, or even, illegal. For you to place your boundries and in the real scope of things was realistic, yet firm, and not giving false promise to a little.

Giving false promise to someone in littlespace, is just as damaging to them in their journey, as they seek out what is possible and not possible, and some flying to close to the sun. (I used to be this way, and it was not until I really came to build myself that I realized that my line of work would not work with the lifestyle as I thought, and doing anything extreme in public will become dangerous to others, and for what, my own thrill? Just for a fun laugh? I feel you need to sit back and really take in that you had that moment, and really appreciate that you had the bravery to stay in touch without going out of bounds, even though the thrill of doing such could be exciting. You kept others in mind, not just yourself or your little. This is NOT a small deal. Yes, many of us want to help our little and give them the best time, but to consider others is selfless, and in the end builds the little that even when in headspace, that they consider being kind to others (Which is very hard to do something when the brain is empty and your drooling all over your shirt!)

My boundries as an A.B is that I test the waters and NEVER do any baby activities (I am a switch) in front of any strangers. I also do not accept, consider, or even reveal any need for a diaper change to strangers. (Meaning that if I am in an arcade, I have trained not to wet in there in public, even if I have the need to) I have stress based incontinence, so I understand that when I am stressed out that I am to go to the bathroom stall and be left alone to breathe so I do not make it known that I might need a diaper change if I get to overwealmed. I will not allow people in my room that I do not know, or on my computer (due to the stuffed animals and the ABDL research, respectively) I will also, because I tend to get VERY little to the point of nonverbal, establish methods of communication before slipping in headspace if I am trustworthy, and no matter how far I go, keep a toe in reality so that in the event of an emergency, I could snap out of it. (Last time I did not do this, I slipped "out of control" and the results were terrifying. I would certainly say "There is always the A before the B" Finally, if work or other responsibilities come first, they take FULL precedence. I will not slip without having some serious back up plans in mind.

If your little is to ask again, you can make the answer fun, and making it a cute lesson depending on the little age. Going around showing kindness to others NOT as a little can be a good way to do this, and giving the little a reward for being kind to others, or to read them a story about being kind to others and considerate may be a good way to impliment this while still keeping them in headspace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ianwee, Edgewater, BBBen and 2 others
i give example : , here in Poland we have problem with lgbtq+ anyone can ,,sign in" as lgbt (we don't know how many real lgbt we have because of extremist that create bad pr make real lgbt hide ) , create "Equality March " dress up in BDSM outfits (leather etc) have vibrators and and start making riots, which causes everyone of a different orientation to get hurt, by such extremists, which causes that other orientations in Poland are badly perceived by such extremists - extremists make bad publicity, for abdl it's a stab in the back because they actions can hit shops / businesses for abdl because vanilla people will thinks abdl are only perverts or even worse pedoss and must be destroyed , and this is bad becaouse too manny exposure can make step backwards for abdl and destroy shops and abdl oriented business and this is no no becouse i know too many exposure can create problems for entire community , and bad view for abdls as in example of LGBTQ+ in Poland

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen, ianwee, Edgewater and 1 other person
I must admit, being in a buggy (stroller) is a pretty big fantasy, as it is for a lot of ABs, but as others have said, never in public. I won’t do anything in public unless it’s discreet.

Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
This somewhat makes me sad. While I am a adult and stuff like that, being an adult male just makes me feel upset. Because I really want to be little again due to me not having the best childhood experience. I know that it would make others look bad but the temptation would be very great. I get sad because I want to be what I view as my true self but it would make others look terrible and it's for the best that I can't. I guess I can be a women and wear diapers eventually which I'd something I guess though I honestly don't like things the way they are and want to transition.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
This somewhat makes me sad. While I am a adult and stuff like that, being an adult male just makes me feel upset. Because I really want to be little again due to me not having the best childhood experience. I know that it would make others look bad but the temptation would be very great. I get sad because I want to be what I view as my true self but it would make others look terrible and it's for the best that I can't. I guess I can be a women and wear diapers eventually which I'd something I guess though I honestly don't like things the way they are and want to transition.
Apologies, I am just in a sad mood.

Reactions: Diaperman95
KittyninjaW said:
Apologies, I am just in a sad mood.

You don’t ever have to apologise for feeling low, if you want to talk to someone about anything, my DMs are open, otherwise I’m sending lots and lots of hugs 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂.

KittyninjaW said:

I also really sympathise with this, if it was more acceptable to do so, there are a lot of things I would just like to be normal and accepted, I would love it if I could just be I’n baby clothes cladding with my CG around normie friends or wear my baby cloths in public because they are cuter, more fun and more comfortable then grown up clothes 😒.

Going to events has really helped me with these feelings, I can have these things around other accepting people and feel more accepted by those around me 🤗.

Reactions: BBBen and KittyninjaW
AsherDearing said:
You don’t ever have to apologise for feeling low, if you want to talk to someone about anything, my DMs are open, otherwise I’m sending lots and lots of hugs 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂.

I also really sympathise with this, if it was more acceptable to do so, there are a lot of things I would just like to be normal and accepted, I would love it if I could just be I’n baby clothes cladding with my CG around normie friends or wear my baby cloths in public because they are cuter, more fun and more comfortable then grown up clothes 😒.

Going to events has really helped me with these feelings, I can have these things around other accepting people and feel more accepted by those around me 🤗.
At least I can eventually be a women so that's something, I guess. I still feel down low.

KittyninjaW said:
At least I can eventually be a women so that's something, I guess. I still feel down low.
I won’t ever tell you how you should feel about your body. But you are already a woman to me 🤗. I hope that transitioning helps you feel more comfortable though, everyone deserves to feel comfortable in their own skin.

As for being a little, I have been looking at the term adult baby a lot recently and I have changed the way I think about it. I used to look at it in the way I think it was created as another word for “man-child” with a lot of derogatory connotation. But recently I have been looking at it in a similar vein as newborn baby, a baby of a unique age, we are babies, we just have adult bodies and brains 🤗. A newborn baby is a baby that is very young, an adult baby is a baby that’s much older, that’s all.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I agree @MissMummyUK our confines should be private and ours alone in a controlled environment that is absent of children.

I personally just like to enjoy that feeling of being a girl. Learning about femininity, style, dress, mannerisms and behaviour.

Hence I love to dress across the age range and always in a very feminine girly manner. Not garish or drag queenish, just sensitively feminine.

My favourites though are to enjoy being a little girl, toddler, school girl and baby girl.

I’ve always yearned for some mummy space but it will probably never happen. If it did, I’d love to play games, colour, have mummy sit me on her knee, tell me how precious I am and ask me if need to go potty.

I don’t think I need exposure, just gentle caring and assurance that I’m accepted at that moment in time as a little / baby girl.

Jenny x ❤️
Nothing wrong with any of that Jenny
Sounds fabulous
Stephanie x

AsherDearing said:
I won’t ever tell you how you should feel about your body. But you are already a woman to me 🤗. I hope that transitioning helps you feel more comfortable though, everyone deserves to feel comfortable in their own skin.

As for being a little, I have been looking at the term adult baby a lot recently and I have changed the way I think about it. I used to look at it in the way I think it was created as another word for “man-child” with a lot of derogatory connotation. But recently I have been looking at it in a similar vein as newborn baby, a baby of a unique age, we are babies, we just have adult bodies and brains 🤗. A newborn baby is a baby that is very young, an adult baby is a baby that’s much older, that’s all.
Thanks. That really helped me out. I just had a hard time last night, My brother is a jerk and you really made me feel better. Also, I view myself as a little becuse I am not really a baby. I Thwee!

OK, whilst i'm not really an AB anyhow, I want to play a little devils advocate.

So, lets compare AB dress to say BDSM dress.

Is it OK to dress in BDSM gear in general public?
What is different from BDSM dress to AB dress?

Next is location, i thing kids location is NOT approporate for either any kink dress.

So step it down a notch to say Goth or Punk.

At what point is the line?
Who decides the line?

Does one person wearing baby reigns in public cause issue with the whole community?

Now, my personal thoughts are NO kink sould be in a place that would be considered common for families or family activities to be normal. This includes Fethish wear of all kind, but i'm also usually on the consertive side of things.

Or, Does a few people wandering around wearing baby reigns or baby clothes cause the public to become accustomed to it and slowly become acceptable, like club wear is in some areas. Like neck entry one piece latex anatomical cat suits. I've seen them out in cities on the street, not everyday, not every city but that would not be at all say back in the day.

So, yes, exposing a child to fetish is NOT ok in my book. But adults walking around in a baby outfit, might not be 100% bad.

Anyone want to go at comparing the two types of kink wear?

Reactions: Belarin and KittyninjaW
Back