Does archiving your order on Amazon actually work for hiding it?

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know you can archive ordered on Amazon to hide them from your order history, but you can still see them by going to your archived orders. I currently use a totally separate Amazon account for my ABDL-related purchases to avoid any mixing with my main account. But I have prime on my main account compared to no prime on the ABDL account, which is just a little bit annoying because of shipping speed and minimum price for free shipping (first world problems hah). I was wondering if, in practice, does archiving orders actually work for hiding them from others that might have access to the account? I know archiving doesn't completely scrub your order from your account, but has it worked well enough for people here hiding it from others? Or have you been discovered because of it?

I know you'll have to jump through some hoops to removed the diaper products from your recommendations, but that can be done. And searching through orders still brings up archived ones, but what are the actual chances that accidentally happens?

I guess the confirmation email going to your main account is also a slight problem, unless you just delete it.

Are there other problems about using the same account that I haven't thought of?

On a related note, for those that are able to use Amazon Household (I can't currently), does connecting your ABDL account to your main cause any crossover of the diaper stuff on to the main, like suggestions or order history or the like?

I do the household thing and nothing gets shared that you don't want sharing (causes a problem or two since mum and me are in and out of each other's virtual pockets).

As far as I know the household thing does keep it separate though I'm not sure if it's the same if you add the abdl one as a child's account.

As far as archiving orders goes sure there's a chance someone could go through and see it if they have access to your account but if someone else has access to the account and they ate snooping deep enough to check archived orders then you have a bigger problem with that person than them just seeing what you ordered.

And yeah you can remove things from affecting recommended lists but it is a bit of a pain, not sure if an incognito mode would help either as the item is still on your order history, it may help withbjust browsing though and getting related item results.

I do share my Amazon prime with my sister, through the household thing as well. She as well can’t see what I purchase, but I do give access to my mother for her to purchase anything she needs or wants. I do archive any ABDL products or Diapers I purchase, and she can’t see anything, as she shops through the mobile app.

Back