Does Anyone Else Actually Like Children's Music?

BunnyPrincess said:
I want to know if anyone else likes children's music outside of something you only listen to when regressed
I’m very particular when it comes to the music I like, I thing it has to do with my OCD that I hyper focus or obsessive over the same few bands. The closest I could say I get to would be The Aquabats! I’ve even seen them live!

Reactions: BunnyPrincess
Around the time of my diaper punishment Era. This kids program along with Mickey Mouse Club, Sesame Street came out I was pretty well entertained with The New Zoo Review. 6 years old in 1972 I really liked.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4ITm and BunnyPrincess
Shilohsaurus said:
I like when They Might Be Giants does kids music.

Of course they're mainly a band for adults, but their music for kids is usually really fun.
Honestly I haven't heard all of their kids' stuff (yet), but Kids Place Live introduced me to their song "I'm A Paleontologist" and although I'm not into dinosaurs I like the song, it is catchy and fun!

foneyboney said:
I’m very particular when it comes to the music I like, I thing it has to do with my OCD that I hyper focus or obsessive over the same few bands. The closest I could say I get to would be The Aquabats! I’ve even seen them live!
I get that, I am similar as I will listen to my music in a rotation, listening to the same album over and over until I get tired of it, then moving to another. For the past few days I have been on The Okee Dokee Brothers "Brambletown", and before that it was Miss Lisa's "Over In The Meadow" and before that one it was Easter Tales' "Easter Party Music" album, which I listened to from the night before Easter to over a week after haha.

As far as The Aquabats, I may have to check them out further though I haven't as personally I didn't like the one song I have heard from them, "Food Fight on the Moon" but then again, I have some serious sensory issues with food and tend to get grossed out by food themed songs except for a few exceptions. So I suppose I should go check them out unless they are like Parry Gripp and exclusively make food related songs.

BunnyPrincess said:
I get that, I am similar as I will listen to my music in a rotation, listening to the same album over and over until I get tired of it, then moving to another. For the past few days I have been on The Okee Dokee Brothers "Brambletown", and before that it was Miss Lisa's "Over In The Meadow" and before that one it was Easter Tales' "Easter Party Music" album, which I listened to from the night before Easter to over a week after haha.

As far as The Aquabats, I may have to check them out further though I haven't as personally I didn't like the one song I have heard from them, "Food Fight on the Moon" but then again, I have some serious sensory issues with food and tend to get grossed out by food themed songs except for a few exceptions. So I suppose I should go check them out unless they are like Parry Gripp and exclusively make food related songs.
Nope they make so many different songs. Although their first albums were ska related they moved on to other genres! The lead singer Christian Jacobs was one of the co creators of Yo Gabba Gabba!

Reactions: BunnyPrincess
Kirisin said:
Around the time of my diaper punishment Era. This kids program along with Mickey Mouse Club, Sesame Street came out I was pretty well entertained with The New Zoo Review. 6 years old in 1972 I really liked.

Right now it looks a little bit scary :3

Back