Do you wear because you have to, or you want to.

Want to.

Reactions: diaperdude
ben0510 said:
Hi. How many of you wear because you have to for what ever reason, against how many of you like me, wear because you like it.
I have to wear 24/7 but I also love it enough that if I was able to control my bladder I would continue to wear 24/7 because I love how they look and feel on me.

Reactions: Wetshisbed and BabyLouise
Cottontail said:
I've recently referred to diapers as an emotional need. That's probably a bit strong, but then calling them a want feels strong too. I don't exactly just want to wear diapers. They can be exciting, calming, ... convenient, ... Sometimes they bring an intangible sense of adorableness. But in general, my mood is improved when I'm wearing a diaper.
Excellent reply !
I feel exactly the same.

I want to wear. Feels great and can be very convenient.

I wear because I'm IC but I am also glad I wear for more than that. I don't have to worry about changing sizes panties if I gain or lose a few pounds, I can just adjust the tapes. I don't have to worry about things like a cold butt in the winter time or sitting on a hard chair with my padding, or waiting in line to use the crowded women's bathroom in public. Yes, there are a few drawbacks and I may not like my incontinence but I think even if I wasn't, I would probably still have ended up being a DL.

I wear because I want to.

It's both for me, I have bad hemorrhoids and without the diapers I feel so much pain sitting down.

Want to! I crave being in diapers: the multitudes of sensations & feelings you get when wearing a diaper are incredible, leaving me wanting more. Diapers are quite possibly the best clothing ever made! 🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳

Reactions: Ortler and KindaOlde
No I don’t need to wear nappies, I just enjoy wearing and using them and also very convenient

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I wear because I want to, but I find I sleep much better when I wear a nappy. It can also be very convenient occasionally, and I just enjoy the feeling!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Ortler, KindaOlde and 1 other person
I have been having tummy issues. I sucks because it limits my most favorite activity as I can't tolerate runny poo in my diaper.

I did sneak an enormous poop in my pullup yesterday. So good.

Today, my tummy issues returned. I had to poop in the actual potty!

But here's the TLDR; I put on a goodnite after this. Guess what happened?

The post is an example of black-and-white thinking.

I wear just for fun and thrill that diapers ensure me. And not so often, I tend to make many longer breaks between being diapered but I think that it gives more positive feelings at the moment I'm wearing.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I wear because I like it, I don’t have a physical need to. I like wearing because it makes me feel more calm, safe and little! 💖💕

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 62493 and BobbiSueEllen
I wear diapers because I need to. There are many days when I wish I didn’t. On the other hand, there are days when I feel more calm and confident because I’m wearing. It’s hard to explain to someone who hasn’t experienced chronic incontinence.

Reactions: bdale and BobbiSueEllen
I wear for pleasure. Five years ago I decided to wear 24/7 to use up the various open bags. I got hooked

both I'm a bedwetter but I like wearing during the day too

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, BobbiSueEllen and (deleted member)
Mainly because I want to, but between an overactive bladder, insomnia issues, and the rare occasional bedwetting, it's getting to be more of a necessity at night if I plan on getting any decent sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DLPeakOut and BobbiSueEllen
want to, i can go without

Reactions: KindaOlde and BobbiSueEllen
I wear because I want to, I love the feeling of wearing and I also love to wet them.

• Love
Reactions: DLPeakOut, KindaOlde, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I've been 24/7 by choice since 2020, but I know what it likes to need diapers for bedtime. Some of you brought up post void dribbling and ugh...that has always been a problem for me. But it seems to of gotten worse since I began staying diapered. One of the benefits to staying in diapers is no need to worry about dribbling pee. If I go in the potty and pull my pants up after being finished, while wearing no protection, I can feel a little stream of pee running down my leg...how embarrassing, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyLouise
Back