Do you wear because you have to, or you want to.

i want too, tried to quit but finally accepted myself and now i wear almost everyday

Reactions: BabyLouise, geka, diaperdude and 2 others
I have to wear if I want to keep my clothing dry.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, HappyCamper, Wetshisbed and 3 others
I wear believe I want to. I only get to wear occasionally as wife doesn’t know about my doing this. Really enjoy a warm wet diaper

I wear because I want to while I can when not around family. Usually, I diaper up right when I get to work and then wet it right away and go about my work day.

Reactions: ChasteAce
Luckily I don't have to but I only wear as part of an AB fantasy with a partner. I don't ever indulge on my own.

Last edited:
I wear both for IC and because I enjoy them. However if I didn’t wear them I would be laying in a wet bed all night. Also during the day would be embarrassing.

Reactions: dous, Wetshisbed and diaperdude
I wear because I want to.

But if I don't wear for some time, the urge I feel starts to change my mood makes me more nervous, I'm more iritable.

Once I finally wear, all comes back to normal.

So maybe, I need to wear to avoid going "down"...

Reactions: dous and BabyLouise
Furrytum said:
I wear purely because I want to.
What this person said

For me it’s because I want to. Although, sometimes it feels more like a compulsion, so maybe more than a simple want. Most definitely not a physical need, except for a few instances where I could have used one… 😳🤗

Both

ChasteAce said:
I wear because I want to. I’ve always been a post void leaker and I’ve had a couple legit accidents, but there’s no medical need as of yet. I wear (but not use) cloth pull-ups (threaded armor, ecoable) all day/every day. At night i wear a disposable to bed and keep it on until it leaks sometime after my morning coffee.
Today I'm glad I wore (out of wanting to) because the occasional smelly accident happened while i was out to lunch. I wasn't even aware of it until i left the restaurant. I don't wear thick disposables when I'm with family (and I was today), so the pull-up was a godsend. Little accidents are becoming more frequent now and I should probably talk to my doc.

This could be a sort of chicken or egg and which came first thing.. I used to wear because I wanted to now I wear because I have to.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and dous
That could certainly be the case. I wasn’t freaked out or anything but I certainly needed to change quickly.

I want to wear I love the feeling.

Reactions: Ortler
I wear because I want to. Makes me feel cute and safe!

Rusher said:
I wear both for IC and because I enjoy them. However if I didn’t wear them I would be laying in a wet bed all night. Also during the day would be embarrassing.
Same here.

Reactions: dous, chuck, HappyCamper and 1 other person
I've worn them because I liked it. And I was happy to bei able to decide how long and for what.
A few months ago, I started having bedwetting episodes. One morning, I wasn't able to get up anymore. I had problems to control my body.
After several medical checks, they told me, it must be burnout.
After that, I had only a hand full dry nights since several months.
Beeing a DL reduced the time needed to decide for diapers. But meanwhile, I'm looking forward to enjoy a night without diapers.
I always dreamed to be diapered every night and wetting during sleep. But in reality it is not half the fun als I thought.

....wear strictly because I want to. I will go here and there with regular undies on, but I'm in my cloth diapers probably 95% of the time. Love the feeling of a nice clean dry cloth diaper with no plastic pants. Will wear pp about 15% of the time though.

I wear at night because of frequent bed wetting. But when I wear during the day it's purely for pleasure.

Reactions: chamberpot
I have too.
I usually say I'm IC and a DA (Diaper appreciator) Buuuttt In the last few months I have indeed bought ABDL diapers with animals and such on them after a few years of Northshore sending me samples with my orders of there new colored line I started looking at them kinda differently and it is in "Fact" (to me) a way to mix it up a little and be funny instead of being serious all the time, especially at my age (mid 60's) If you can't make fun at yourself you aren't going to be able to take it from somebody else.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back