Do you position yourself up or down?

Down. Always down. This ensures that I don't accidentally pee out of the diaper. Also, it is the same direction it points when the it is occasionally caged.

I have reached an age where a "boner" is no longer aggressive enough to cause serious discomfort or pain when it is hindered.

Also, my GF and I both enjoy that my "limb" is locked up in a diaper or cage when I service her. That thing is only to be used when it suits her.

I wish I were large enough that this was something I had to worry about.

Reactions: LittleTyke
Mine is like a child, never stays put and does what it likes. So it don't matter where I put it, it won't stay put....

I've done both and then also not really positioned it at all. It always ends up down. 🤷‍♂️

Definitely Down for me if I positioned myself upwards I’d be squashed in the waste band and definitely soaked

ThePaddedGolfer said:
Over the past year I’ve learned to play a game with this: when you changed into a fresh diaper point him up and finish taping up the diaper. Then the challenge is to let your Willy shrink enough that it moves to the downward position. It’s a wonderful feeling when it’s shrinking down until the point where it flips down on his own or you can stand up and gravity takes your little pp from there.

Generally speaking it’s more comfortable having it point down
Love this brilliant

When in pull-ups, tinkle-tinkle pointed down.
When in diapers, tinkle-tinkle pointed up.

KindaOlde said:
I wish I were large enough that this was something I had to worry about.
😂
I actually enjoy my rather tiny pee-pee. When it is hairless (and limp), it really looks like something that belongs more in a diaper than in boxers. 😊

Reactions: Ali123 and KindaOlde
LittleTyke said:
😂
I actually enjoy my rather tiny pee-pee. When it is hairless (and limp), it really looks like something that belongs more in a diaper than in boxers. 😊
Giggles my peepee is tiny too if not hard just a head so not up or down been told it belongs in diapers

Reactions: LittleTyke and ItsyBitsyBabySara
Cushionquiltedpampers said:
Giggles my peepee is tiny too if not hard just a head so not up or down been told it belongs in diapers
Mine is too, when I’m in baby play it perfect but as an adult it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: Ali123 and LittleTyke
Up because diapers are a turn on

Reactions: Sidewinder
My aide points me up during the day, when she changes me into my overnight diaper she points me down center mass of diaper, at home it doesn’t really matter I would need a firehose not incontinence to escape the diaper but having an established routine is helpfull when wearing a disposable to go out . I bought my cloth custom and so they are “ultra rise “ 2” taller than a high rise so a total of 4” inches higher than a regular diaper ( extra capacity )

LittleTyke said:
😂
I do too really. But I sometimes wonder what it would feel like if I could actually wrap all four fingers around it at the same time.

Reactions: LittleTyke and ItsyBitsyBabySara
mender1243 said:
Up, because diapers are a turn on.
I position myself the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: mender1243
safaridaze said:
Mine is like a child, never stays put and does what it likes. So it don't matter where I put it, it won't stay put....
Have you tried asking nicely? I'm sure if you use your words, you two can work this out.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleTyke, AJFan2020, Sidewinder and 1 other person
I haven’t worn in a while (over a month) but since the only diapers that I have are Depend Night Defense pointing down is the only real opinion for me due to the limited amount of absorbent material in the front (in combination with the cloth-like outer cover that liquid easily flows through).

I always point up when I wear underwear because it’s more comfortable.

Last edited:
KindaOlde said:
I do too really. But I sometimes wonder what it would feel like if I could actually wrap all four fingers around it at the same time.
Naaah... overrated. 😉

Reactions: KindaOlde
SoggyTyke said:
Heh, this makes me think of a tailor asking their gentleman customer which way they dress. Suit you, sir!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Brilliant not aloud new material like this anymore on tv

ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
Mine is too, when I’m in baby play it perfect but as an adult it’s embarrassing.
Awe it's ok I used to be ashamed of my peepee and being in diapers and in special Ed as a kid but accept who I am now In box me love to talk if interested

Reactions: Sidewinder and LittleTyke
Always pointed down. Up causes leaks

Reactions: LittleTyke
Back