Do you position yourself up or down?

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
For penis owing members, when wearing a diaper or perhaps even underwear, do you position yourself pointing up or down?

For most of my life I always wore my phallus up, wheather in underware or diaper, it felt more comfortable. However during wetting it sometimes lays to one side or the other, which can cause leaks. A few years ago I started tucking it down and now I find it much more comfortable and gets less leaks. I made a big change in underware as well, switching to more panty like ones. Now I find tucking down way more comfortable and could never go back.

Reactions: Davvyboy, oldskool, Fhenngreat and 4 others
Hi,

As a sissy, I only use the bottom part of my nappies, so down of course.

This is also true for when I wear my big girls panties with a sanitary pad for drips or, a discrete continence liner for small leaks when I giggle.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: depta99 and fleckothefennec
As a member with a member...

Generally up. In diapers or in underwear. It's just more comfortable for me. If I was frequently wetting while lying down, and in disposable diapers, I might train myself to point down. As I almost never wet while lying down, however, and am mostly in cloth diapers with pull-on covers, pointing down has no real practical advantage for me. On the contrary, in fact: By pointing up, I can make better use of the front of the diaper rather than immediately super-saturating the crotch area.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, sbmccue, tobid03 and 2 others
down unless im getting ready to play with the wife

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Generally, down. When I have it up, it has consistently leaked no matter what diaper I wear.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleTyke, DiaperVapor, BJsTyLeZ and 4 others
Cottontail said:
As a member with a member...

Generally up. In diapers or in underwear. It's just more comfortable for me. If I was frequently wetting while lying down, and in disposable diapers, I might train myself to point down. As I almost never wet while lying down, however, and am mostly in cloth diapers with pull-on covers, pointing down has no real practical advantage for me. On the contrary, in fact: By pointing up, I can make better use of the front of the diaper rather than immediately super-saturating the crotch area.
Hey cottontail

Thanks for the comment, could not help notice your location, you are not to far from me, I'm on a small island off the coast of Vancouver Island 😀

Reactions: Cottontail
nappyman1960 said:
Mine goes where it wants, it isnt long enough to point!
Hi,

Mines is a bit likewise when it’s cold, especially my little peanuts, they virtually make retreat!!

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Reactions: JR1 and (deleted member)
I generally keep mine pointed up when erect, or semi-erect, but when flaccid, it's mostly neutral.

Pointing down when wearing is uncomfortable to me.

Also, when I'm dancing, be it in my own living room or at a dance hall, keeping myself pointed up keeps my thighs from becoming an impromptu "nutcracker."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: charliee, fleckothefennec and (deleted member)
🤣me and the wife we're talkin about this just the other day. It varies for me but yeah it's more comfortable pointing up more than down.🤣

Reactions: RedPandaDL and fleckothefennec
Sometimes up, others, down 🙄😳🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020
I’m an “up” guy. In my experience up is not a problem if not advantageous with cloth diapers & plastic pants and can be made to work with disposables. Will never forget the first time I saw a “point down” recommendation for sleeping in a disposable. I'd never heard of such a thing, thought they were joking.

Now I am a point down guy, when i first started with diapers I pointed up but would often find the tip right at the waist band and pee would just bypass all the padding and soak my shirt and pants.. so started pointing down , it stays wherever I put it with no discomfort

Reactions: artemisenterri, Lostdiapersboy and fleckothefennec
Always down when soft

I definitely am an up person, even with my ED. If I point it down, it's like pinching off the garden hose. But it does mean I need to be laying on my stomach in my sleep or risk a leak inside my plastic pants.

Reactions: fleckothefennec and Cottontail
I do it both ways. If the front is getting really soaked, then I move it down so that it can wet the back padding.

Reactions: MetalDan86, BJsTyLeZ and fleckothefennec
"Up" seems to have the upper hand here.
How do you do that? When I have tried to point up, after just a few seconds gravity takes over and it is pointing down again. No reason to fight gravity so, down it is for me.

Kind of up, but with the top portion pointed into the diaper. I wear my cloth diapers rather high (just shy of my bellybutton) leaving all the room that I need to accommodate the few daily erections that I have at my age and most times it remains pointed into the diaper even then. With this positioning I don’t often lay on my belly as it can get uncomfortable on those occasions when wood is encountered.

Generally up during the day, down at night. Sometimes down all the time.

Reactions: Remo and fleckothefennec
I tuck my penis down when I wear absorbent products. When I switch to my boxer briefs I point it up, however it does start to lean to the left as I walk around. Interestingly, I find it more comfortable for my testicles, but only when wearing boxer briefs. I don't have issues when wearing diapers.

Back