Do you like to poop in your diapers?

Do you like to poop in your diapers?

• Yes

Votes: 252 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 105 29.4%

• Total voters
I don't like pooping in my nappies. I've tried it a couple of times. I liked the squishy feeling in the bum area and even the way it moved around when sat on, but the smell and the cleaning were too off putting. However, on this forum, someone suggested making a thick brew of porridge / oatmeal and put this in the nappy. This has been a game changer; no real smell and it squidges around the nappy in a fantastic way, depending on how its been made. Best of all, when cleaning up, you can easily handle it with your hands and shower it off your bum and bits. A great feeling, all of the sensations, none of the smell or cleaning mess. As a bonus, oatmeal is good for the skin, poop isn't.

SuperMaidRavi said:
I don't mind personally. The cleanup is harsh sometimes but nothing one wouldn't get used to it 😊
It’s a very occasional thing for me.
But it’s only poo and it’s not a big deal really 😊

No, I think its disgustig and it makes me like vomit. Not knocking anyone else in our community, but it is the worst to me. ...anyways, you asked opinons. Keep doing you babies!

I’m pretty neutral, I depend on my aid diapering me , my job is feeding the diaper .

No I do not like to poop in my diapers. I like wetting myself though because it is the most babiest thing I can do and especially in front of couples.

Messing my wet morning diaper in the solitude of the early morning while my wife is still sleeping is one of the simple, natural pleasures of life for me, but I certainly understand that poopy diapers is not for every ABDL. This morning is no different than most mornings when I messed my wet NRU STR8UP blue diaper while checking emails on my phone in the kitchen. All I had to do was relax with absolutely no pushing and I messed my diaper as if it is the normal thing to do. I am warm and squishy sitting here now with a hot cup of coffee, sooo nice, peaceful, comforting, naughty.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and KindaOlde
I'm embarrassed to say this, but yes. I love pooping my diapers. It's more embarrassing that wetting my diaper. The feeling of filling, the squish when sitting in it, the bulge or sagging, and even the smell. I'm not saying I like the smell of poop, but it definitely gets me in the mood. I'm into humiliation, and there's nothing more embarrassing than being unable to conceal the smell of a poopy diaper

• Love
Reactions: stnkydiaperboy91, wetaccident, Joostkrebs and 2 others
Thank you for that! I too, enjoy the squishyness of the mess getting into every crook and cranny 🤭
While not a rose, the poop smell, and especially the occasional waft of it, really is not that bad.
I am fairly new to diapers. I occasionally love to wear them out. Being able to pee while shopping, driving, etc..., is so freeing, and feels just a bit naughty lol.

• Love
Reactions: NECottageNerd and Hemix
No I don’t poop in my diaper I like to pee in my diaper I don’t know why I don’t pooped in my diaper but I like to pee pee in my diaper and have daddy clean it

mender1243 said:
I'm embarrassed to say this, but yes. I love pooping my diapers. It's more embarrassing that wetting my diaper. The feeling of filling, the squish when sitting in it, the bulge or sagging, and even the smell. I'm not saying I like the smell of poop, but it definitely gets me in the mood. I'm into humiliation, and there's nothing more embarrassing than being unable to conceal the smell of a poopy diaper
Same with me

My answer was yes but with a caveat:

My adult part hates it. My littles find comfort in using their diapers so I'm okay nurturing them when they're wet and poopy.

Even when they're poopy, the 2 year old little will usually want a change immediately.

Not holding back from allowing my littles to be themselves is beneficial and therapeutic for them.

Reactions: mender1243
No.

Back