• No

Votes: 105 29.4%

• Total voters
Never!

I find it absolutely disgusting. :mad:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Hemix, TheWaddlingDad, MrDiaperLoverUK and 1 other person
I do enjoy pooping in my diaper. Love that warm feeling as it comes across the skin and speaks in my diaper.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: KindaOlde and ILuvDiapers
This morning my Cushies diaper is very wet and messy and feels so warm, squishy, and comforting, A hot cup of coffee and a wet, warm, poopy diaper...good start to the day.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Hemix, DiaperedTim, KindaOlde and 1 other person
I generally have an aversion to messing in diapers, opting to use the toilet for that, instead.

I love wetting in diapers, but I draw the line at messing in them as a general rule. (the only exception to that rule being if the urge is unavoidable)

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
I don’t like to, but if it happens, it happens.

longislandguy said:
I don’t like to, but if it happens, it happens.
Same.

No cuz I hate the smell and clean up. But I will do it once in a blue moon.

I love the relief and warm pressure sensation on my bottom as I relax and just let everything out. Also comes in handy when I'm sick (which is frequent) and can't get out of bed or off the couch. If I have to go I just go.

I avoid it because since my gallbladder was removed....a bowel movement is generally very loose. It's just not worth the cleanup, because it takes so many wipes to even get enough poop off your butt so that you can hose yourself down in the shower--and not have to wafflestomp.

Occasionally when wearing I'll have a legit accident and it's a freaking mood killer, especially when out in public.

As is usual for me, I wet my diaper, an Attends Premier diaper with a Rearz Rainbow Stars Diaper Wrap, throughout the night volitionally and simply went back to sleep. When I got up this morning I messed my diaper within 5 minutes, checked emails and responded to one email. then coffee, and a second bonus poopy in my diapee. My diaper is so loaded that I must be sitting 3 inches higher than normal in my chair with a wonderful warm squish in my soiled diaper. There is a medical supply store 10 minutes from home that sells Attends Premier diapers and I am going there later for another bag of medium diapers. The sales woman is getting to know me, but doesn't say anything, very professional. I fantasize about a simple wink and comment, "enjoy your diapers" but like I said, very professional.

Reactions: abdl86
Frungie said:
As is usual for me, I wet my diaper, an Attends Premier diaper with a Rearz Rainbow Stars Diaper Wrap, throughout the night volitionally and simply went back to sleep. When I got up this morning I messed my diaper within 5 minutes, checked emails and responded to one email. then coffee, and a second bonus poopy in my diapee. My diaper is so loaded that I must be sitting 3 inches higher than normal in my chair with a wonderful warm squish in my soiled diaper. There is a medical supply store 10 minutes from home that sells Attends Premier diapers and I am going there later for another bag of medium diapers. The sales woman is getting to know me, but doesn't say anything, very professional. I fantasize about a simple wink and comment, "enjoy your diapers" but like I said, very professional.
And beside she dont know why you are wearing diapers and beside i bet she like to have a regular costumers and like that you find the things you need in here store.

Hi I love to poop my diaper the feeling never gets old, then to sit down and squish around is just a lovely feeling, stay in it for a few hours, the clean up is easy, pop it off into shower, spray it off and wash job done, back into fresh clean diaper job done.

Deleted member 56273 said:
Never!

I find it absolutely disgusting. :mad:
I couldn't agree more. I would vote NO twice if I could.

Yes! especially a firm poo that isnt too stinky, and lets me stay messed for the rest of the day.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
No, absolutely not! I hate it!
But it’s better there than in my pants..

The thought is much nicer than the act imho.

I'm IC so having a BM is simply the release of stool. I don't particularly get a thrill of loading my diaper but...there is something about the pleasure when I feel the relief and removing the painful pressure. There is something about "poophoria" which the vagus nerve is engaged. It feels good. Cleaning up the mess doesn't really bother me. I'm used to it. Of course it doesn't hurt to use internal deodorants (like Nullo or chlorophyll).

I like both pooping and peeing. Thats what diapers are made for.

Reactions: bigtoddler96
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
Not all ABDLs enjoy pooping in their diapers, and I was a bit curious about how many people on here enjoy doing it and how many don't. I love the act of messing a diaper, but I don't enjoy the cleanup.

What about you, though?
I don't like to poop in my diapers. I love to poop in my diapers.

Reactions: wetaccident
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
Not all ABDLs enjoy pooping in their diapers, and I was a bit curious about how many people on here enjoy doing it and how many don't. I love the act of messing a diaper, but I don't enjoy the cleanup.

What about you, though?
Personally it's not my vibe. I need my padding to be clean and dry. I don't wet either. I've tried both in the past but it's just not for me. I usually go through 1 to 2 diapers in a 24 hour period since I don't use them for their intended function. Generally I get changed into fresh padding after my nightly shower before bed. On hot days the moisture from sweat makes me feel incredibly dirty and need to change immediately when noticed. For my security and comfort it needs to be clean and dry.

Back