Do you ever feel guilty?

Newbaby110521 said:
There are far worse fetish’s out there and some like cutting or breath play can be very dangerous and there are other fetish’s out there that are downright disturbing most notably:
1. Peadeophillia (Sex with children)
2. Beastiality (sex with animals)
3. Necrophillia (sex with the dead)
Compared to these ABDL is tame and healthy.

That doesn't help make things much better for anyone struggling with this that THOSE are the things that are worse and why we should feel better about ourselves. 🤣

Unlike ABDL those are also officially classified by DSM5 as disorders, and are immoral and unlawful, as they all have zero possibility for consent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davvyboy
I can't remember ever feeling guilty personally. Worried about other people finding out and how they'd take it certainly, but that wasn't guilt, just concern over other peoples' reactions. Me occasionally wearing diapers isn't really hurting anyone, so I don't see it as doing anything wrong. Besides the small environmental impact, but my occasional diaper use is way too negligible in that regard to be worth worrying about.

Davvyboy said:
Let’s face it, wearing nappies is not a mainstream activity.
But for us it is an incredibly powerful force, there is no escaping it….ever!!
So acceptance is our only way forward.
Through counselling I’ve accepted this unusual side of me and have not only accepted it but embraced it.
We have a coping mechanism.
Do any of my fellow ADISC friends ever feel guilty about wearing nappies ?
use to a while ago but those days are gone now. ive come to exsept me for what i am and who i am. ive given it to god, christ, and heaven but to no provale so it seems im suppost to live with this. i lurned i cant fight it so why fight it. then i asked whats wrong with it other then the perverstion of it. then i relised that everyone is a littler perverted in a way. now im just trying to work on my understanding of god and christ and my relationship in faith.

I have never felt guilty about my nappies.

Davvyboy said:
Let’s face it, wearing nappies is not a mainstream activity.
But for us it is an incredibly powerful force, there is no escaping it….ever!!
So acceptance is our only way forward.
Through counselling I’ve accepted this unusual side of me and have not only accepted it but embraced it.
We have a coping mechanism.
Not guilty as I genuinely have bladder issues that have affected me much of my 60 years of life. Bedwetter until my teens, urgency issues all my life and much less control over the last 20 years since a spinal injury and surgery. I now wear and wet without fail or knowledge every night and more and more I wear in the daytime if I am worried about staying dry. However since late childhood I always had an urge to wear nappies and plastic pants that I did not understand but was unbelievably strong. I always felt odd / confused / weird and at times wished I could be more normal. That was long before the internet and the broader knowledge and understanding of myself that came through age / life experience/ greater publicity on the internet and great forums like this.

Now I accept that wearing nappies is part of who i am. I feel totally comfortable in them, I need them and my second wife understands my need to wear (but not my love of them)

Reactions: Davvyboy and Constantlydamp
Davvyboy said:

I used to for sure. It's important to recognize that just because something isn't "mainstream" or "normal" doesn't mean that it's inherently wrong. Some people like to cozy up in a blanket with some socks after a nice warm shower. It helps them feel cozy and relaxed. I happen to add diapers to that lineup. There's nothing wrong with that. To take some time and shut out the "adult world" can also be very therapeutic.

Reactions: Davvyboy, dogboy and Rakvirsza
Jackieinwbpa said:
Had a little at the beginning but it passed quickly. I am not hurting anyone. Too many people worry about what others are doing or what others are thinking. It's harmless and if you enjoy it's all that matters.
I’m just going through old posts and I’d skipped by this, sorry.
That is an excellent reply!
I will take your words of wisdom with me❤️
I hope you’ve had a lovely Christmas and have a “ nappy” New Year!

LittleAndAlone said:
Newbaby110521 said:
There are far worse fetish’s out there: Peadeophillia (Sex with children), Beastiality (sex with animals). Necrophillia (sex with the dead).
That doesn't help make things much better for anyone struggling with this that THOSE are the things that are worse and why we should feel better about ourselves. 🤣 Unlike ABDL those are also officially classified by DSM5 as disorders, and are immoral and unlawful, as they all have zero possibility for consent.
That's right, in the case of diapers, the poor little thirsty SAP molecules are eager to be satisfied in their own peculiar way and certainly appreciate getting wet.

Back to topic: Like many others, in my youth I was ashamed of myself. And especially after getting off, I could not get it off and myself clean quickly enough.
But a lot of time has passed and a lot of water has been passed since then. I would still be highly embarassed if someone else found out, but for me it has become as normal as any other bodily aspect in my pubic area.

Back