Do you ever feel guilty?

I can't say I've felt guilty at all for years now.

I do still feel afraid of others' harsh judgements though, and this sometimes makes me angry or resentful towards others. I'm annoyed I have to wear a mask or feel fear about a part of my life getting out in the public. Sometimes when I encounter people who seem like they would be particularly judgemental of me, I emotionally wall them off or semi-automatically play unkind power games with them, although I try to not do that since it saps energy and maybe I "judged" them wrong.

Reactions: Davvyboy
One should only feel guilty if they had something wrong. There is nothing about wearing diapers, using diapers or being sexually turned on by diapers to feel guilty about.
So where does your "guilt" really stem from?
I know years past I too felt guilty about wearing diapers because I thought wearing, using, but not needing diapers was just immoral. Something must be wrong with me. I shouldn't have this desire yet I do and no matter how I tried to stop it the urges only came back stronger till I satisfied that desire, then the guilt would start all over again. But the funny thing is that I only felt that guilt when I would masterbate in a diaper.
Those feelings of guilt are long gone because I now know I am doing nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita, Davvyboy and drummer1
Davvyboy said:
Let’s face it, wearing nappies is not a mainstream activity.
But for us it is an incredibly powerful force, there is no escaping it….ever!!
So acceptance is our only way forward.
Through counselling I’ve accepted this unusual side of me and have not only accepted it but embraced it.
We have a coping mechanism.
Do any of my fellow ADISC friends ever feel guilty about wearing nappies ?
We should not feel guilty wearing diapers, no matter what age, as it is natural

Last edited:
I never feel guilt, the reverse - it makes me feel naughty, particularly what I use them for - being messed or wet when out (walking my dog, (occsionally even shopping) and thinking what if people knew is very exciting! some years ago I was walking my dog, had pooped myself, it was a horrid day, and I get lost. I so remember seeing another dog walker and asking for direction, making sure I was "downwind"!!

lilbabyjooce said:
I feel an immense amount of guilt and shame, but it is a fluid thing. I will never be fully grateful for this part of who I am but I ultimately know, even with the negative feelings, it doesn’t make me a bad person and, if I can manage those negative feelings, it could actually be quite a helpful thing for me mentally and emotionally.
ABDL is a constant reminder for me to have grace with myself, since I would never view anyone else here as the same irredeemable thing that I view myself as for being this way. Sometimes it is kind of fun to have a secret and be involved in a sort of secret community. Other times I feel upset that this side of me really impacts some major parts of my life, such as relationships, and it also reminds me of the fact that maybe if I had actually been taken care of as a child I would’ve turned out differently. Or maybe I wouldn’t have. All in all I find wallowing to be very counter productive so I just have to keep working towards some semblance of self acceptance.
Excellent reply, thank you.

No, I don't feel guilty. I like wearing diapers, what I'm doing isn't illegal or hurting anyone, me and my partner consent to and love our mommy/daughter playtime, and really, who gives a shit whether it's "mainstream" or not.

Davvyboy said:
Through counselling I’ve accepted this unusual side of me and have not only accepted it but embraced it.
The point that makes me feel guilty is that of consuming nappies... it's still a lot of plastic and chemicals, and it's not consistent with the attention I pay to my consumption, my diet, the cosmetics I use...

And what also makes me feel guilty is having to lie to my girlfriend. She knows I'm abdl, but she's probably not really aware of what that entails and what I do when she's not there... Of course, I don't bear all the responsibility for this situation, but again that's not aligned with who I want to be.

Reactions: dogboy and Davvyboy
I used to feel guilty as a youngster with a PP and Nappy fetish but over the years that guilt has faded away to the point where I no longer give a stuff about my underwear.
It is MY underwear and now I genuinely cannot do without it and now it is nothing out of the ordinary, just plain my underwear !

Davvyboy said:
I struggle with it everyday. It’s a fear that lives in the back of my mind rent free. I don’t think about it too much, but it’s always there. I’ve basically come to except it and even embrace it but the thought of being discovered is both humiliating and exciting and the pleasure from wearing diapers alone is almost like a drug. Like I know it’s naughty/taboo, but that’s half the fun.

At first, during the first months, it was like...

This is somewhat stupid, and what will my parents say? 😔 *puts one on and pats butt* HaaaaAAAaahhhHH!!!! 😍 Hmmm, meh, whatever 😴 *continues lying on bed*

Some months after, when I want to wear one...

I want to wear, let's go 😐 Urghh!! 😖 *pleasure incoming* 😂🥰 *proceeds to chill happily*

And when I want to mess:

It can seem stupid, but I remember I had a lot of pleasure previously, so let's do it 😐 *some minutes later* Oh, ahhh!! 😍 Yea, totally worth it! 😊

In summary, I can feel a bit silly or primitive, but I think about it in a rational way and I feel the pleasure invading me, so I don't regret it, nyahahahahah 😁

Last edited:
Davvyboy said:
i can honestly say no guilt here. when i was younger i struggled with it from the point of trying to fit in with me peers. but i fully embrace the fact i wear diapers/nappies. what a family member recently told me was she admires me for i live my life as a choice (happy) do what i want and don't care what anyone thinks of me. i make no apologies for who i am and how i live my life. i am friend to everyone as long as a person is respectful. i am not in peoples faces with the fact i wear diapers but i also don't care about someone finding out. for whatever reason a person is wearing diapers/napppies be happy and embrace that part of you. what you think about yourself comes first after the that the rest kind of falls into place

Yup every day. It waned a bit for some time but now has decided to come back with full force. A real visceral self hatred and disgust at the fact I get turned on from wearing adult nappies. (I get turned on by heterosexual sex and perhaps some gay sex too) but this side is something I just can't shake my shame. It's like gnawing nagging tendrils in my brain.

I feel no guilt as my nappies and plastic pants or my pubic pressure urinal mean I can have a normal life and not worry about accidents, wet clothes, ruined upholstery etc. I do feel guilt about the amount of waste I generate which requires an extra wheeled bin.

There are far greater issues facing our world, than who is wearing a diaper and why. Regardless of whether you are wearing out of need, or choice, no one is being harmed. Also, your buying of adult diapers and supplies, supports an industry that employs thousands of people. All of whom depend (no pun intended) on adult diaper wearers buying their products. So, whatever reason you wear diapers...those employees, and their families, thank you.

Reactions: Teddy02, Lyric and Constantlydamp
Putting to one side the environmental thing (I wear irregularly anyway) do I feel shame about liking nappy’s? No. Do I feel shame about how I feel sexually about it? Yes. But I can work on that. The thing about kinks for me is controlling them is hard and for some people impossible plus life is too short to spend it miserable just to fit in with what society tells you. Why should I buy into a lie about toxic masculinity?

Furthermore provided we don’t force our personal preferences on people who does ABDL hurt? Hmm? No one. There are far worse fetish’s out there and some like cutting or breath play can be very dangerous and there are other fetish’s out there that are downright disturbing most notably:
1. Peadeophillia (Sex with children)
2. Beastiality (sex with animals)
3. Necrophillia (sex with the dead)
Compared to these ABDL is tame and healthy.

Davvyboy said:
I'm honestly really ashamed about it. I feel and disgusting, of course it's not going to stop me but sometimes I wish I was normal. It's not really something I can control, and I already wear pamps basically 24/7.
So yes, I do feel guilty sometimes but then I realize that I can't control it, it's not hurting anyone, and when I wear them I feel little and happy.

Davvyboy said:
no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, I understand if there are folks among us that feel guilty, but NEVER FEEL GUILTY. You are valid, your wearing diapers is valid. no no no no no no no no no no no feeling guilty, ever

Reactions: Hemix and Davvyboy
fleckothefennec said:
I still sometimes feel guilty, mostly about not being able to control my urges to a level I want.

A few weeks ago I made a promise to myself to refrain for a month, I only made it 10 days and was pretty disappointed 😞

It's not so much that I engage in diaper activities but my struggle to keep it in check.

I'm currently trying a more reasonable goal of 2 weeks and am 3 days in. Send me your support 😌
You have my support !

I have a little bit of guilt, but as I wear for fun and excitement the guilt feeling is soon replaced by a lovely feeling of warmth once the pee release moment is reached. Bliss from that moment on.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy and Hemix
I definitely used to have some guilt feelings when I started wearing and went through the common binge/purge thing. The main issue for me was that I started wearing around puberty age. Not because of it, it was just a coincidence since I saw a TV ad for Goodnites. The last time before that I was able to wear a diaper for a short time when I was 8.

Well the main thing that would cause me a shame/negative feeling was that not too long after wetting, I would usually end up with #3 in my diaper too. That's not why I like wearing diapers, but couldn't help myself at that age.

Well as I got older, I got more used to diapers and the comfort/relaxing aspect is absolutely the main reason I love wearing/wetting. Especially wearing great fitting and high quality diapers. Being in a diaper all day that gets progressively swelled and bulged just doing what it's supposed to is just bliss! 🤗 🥰

But when I wear 24/7 for extended periods, the #3 thing becomes a non-ignorable issue after a while. I ONLY take off my diaper for #2, or to shower during 24/7. Luckily it's only an issue some mornings right after I wake up, or shortly after I wet after waking up. I'll get morning wood that won't let up. So now I think of it as something that just normally happens, so might as well just enjoy it since I'm going to be changing soon anyway.
Now on these mornings when this happens I just roll on my stomach and hump against my bed and then change my diaper with #1 (and now #3) before I shower for the day.

• Love
Reactions: KindaOlde and flybaby
Back