Do you date?

Role
  1. Incontinent
Do you date? And how do you handle with a new girlfriend or boyfriend?

I've only had 2 girlfriends since I become incontinent. The first one was actually my nurse at intensive care unit after I had the stroke. We started getting together a few months after rehab. So she knew I was wearing diapers. It was easier. She did change me but I didn't let a regular thing happen. To be honest, I was and still kind of embarrassed. And she used to tease me when she used to feel the bottom of my diapers. She'd giggle and I'd get angry. But we had fun. She had a friend who was also an intensive care nurse and they both decided they wanted to do some travel nursing. They spent 6 months in Arizona and then went to Hawaii. I still text and email to her.

After she left, I met another girl almost a year later. We never lived together and eventually she just couldn't really handle the diapers. Yeah, bummer.

So here I am. Still struggling for accepting the fact that I'm incontinent. So I wonder...do you date? How complications make it difficult for you?

Reactions: Neroforte, Canadianfalls, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I would but it might upset the wife. 🤣😂😂 Happy wife happy life.

No the truth is I am happy and after 26 years would be lost without the old girl.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Jinks, chamberpot, Diprs2 and 3 others
Being married doesn't allow me that option these days. I don't know if I would want to for a while anyways. Rather be padded and playing if I was single again.

Reactions: Diprs2
I try to but nothing solid has happened yet so I don't have any advice sadly :/

Reactions: Diprs2 and 1967Camaro
Incontinent form a motorcycle accident. It's really hard to meet anyone,let alone anyone excepting of what I have to deal with on a daily basis. It sucks so bad because it's not who I am as a man,but it's something I have to deal with everyday.

• Sad
Reactions: diaperkool, SoCalSwitch, Diprs2 and 3 others
I've always slowly let it into conversations early on. It's a bit different for me I suppose as I have a ws fetish too so it sort of gets discussed as a a fetish first then ic as a follow on depending on the reaction to getting wet. I've never had anyone refuse a relationship because of it to be honest but some have refused ws and one objected to getting wet . She still stayed with me though despite saying it was disgusting. I think the major obstacles these days is actually meeting someone, anyone , to even have the discussion with.

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, mammalun and 1 other person
I can attest to not meeting people, COVID sunk what little social life I had and now I live in a place where there’s no kink at all. I’ve tried regular dating sites but 1/1000 reply to me, and then they block or ghost me when I say about abdl. It makes me sad to know my family tree ends because of me, and the lack of acceptance in society :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: diaperkool, Diprs2, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
I would but it might upset the wife. 🤣😂😂 Happy wife happy life.

No the truth is I am happy and after 26 years would be lost without the old girl.
22 years here, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself w/o her. Love making in the beginning was hard but now we seem to have gotten better at timing things. I feel besides getting used to being incontinent intimacy was the next hurdle we faced

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
Back when I was dating I was always very upfront about my diapers. I am not incontinent rather wear every night and sometimes during the day as a security blanket and for fun.

I’ve had some really good success and some not so good times sharing this part of my life with dates. I told my fiance on our second date by way of a written letter that I sent her home with and told her to read when she got home. I can express myself much clearer in writing than in person when I am nervous which I was very nervous about sharing this. 2.5 years later we are getting married and I wet my diapers in front of her everyday with minimal issues.

One not so good experience was back a few years ago when I started seeing this woman that I really liked very regular. About 2 months in we went to a concert and I decided I would tell her that night about my diapers. One thing led to another and she invited me home that evening to spend the night. I told her about my diapers and she seem to be accepting at first. I wore a diaper to bed that night and woke up in the middle of the night to find that she had moved out onto the couch. She ghosted me after that night however we did clear the air a few months later when she told me she was worried I would leak on her that night and that the diapers freaked her out. Oh well…

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
I lost my wife to cancer over a decade ago, when I was in my mid fifties. We had such a good marriage and I had so many health issues that I knew I would never remarry, so I haven't dated since. But, two different women over the ensuing years pursued me, even though I let them know that I was not interested. Thinking it would put them off, I shared about my serious health issues, as well as my incontinence and complete ED. Instead, they opened up and shared about their health, including their female health issues. What I learned was that when someone deems another a worthy companion, non self-inflicted physical health issues can become somewhat irrelevant. I did not pursue a relationship, so I do not know if either would have changed their mind when encountering reality.

Reactions: Diprs2 and greatlake5
I hate dating, it's only part of "The Game". And when certain parts of life become a game, whatever develops from it becomes a game, too. And every game ends. And every game has a winner...and a loser.

That's why I love friendships. More often than not, everyone wins! No pressure, no expectations, no implied roles. People are easier to admire in friendships, everyone has their own space at the end of the day, with no grumbling or fighting.

And nobody squeezes your toothpaste in the middle or puts the toilet paper in backwards. :ROFLMAO: 🥳

Reactions: Kellycares, Diprs2 and Jeff Rictus
Dating for me would be way too scary

Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
CheshireCat said:
I lost my wife to cancer over a decade ago, when I was in my mid fifties. We had such a good marriage and I had so many health issues that I knew I would never remarry, so I haven't dated since. But, two different women over the ensuing years pursued me, even though I let them know that I was not interested. Thinking it would put them off, I shared about my serious health issues, as well as my incontinence and complete ED. Instead, they opened up and shared about their health, including their female health issues. What I learned was that when someone deems another a worthy companion, non self-inflicted physical health issues can become somewhat irrelevant. I did not pursue a relationship, so I do not know if either would have changed their mind when encountering reality.
So sorry for your lost. My wife had rectal cancer at age 23. I got married on my 19th Bday and she was 17 only 2 weeks from 18. When she had that cancer it was the worse time of my life. She had to have a permanent colostomy bag.

So I had worn diapers our entire marriage and she has had her own struggles but when you love each other it is just something you do. Her condition has never grossed me out or nothing like that nor has mine to her. We help each other when sick. Cancer sucks no doubt about it. I doubt I would get back out there either if she passed. It would definitely take a special person.

I am only 45 but a few years ago found out I had sever low T. Like the total was 40 something. and it should be around 700. I got on replacement therapy and it fixed my ED. My arms and legs was bald and they started growing hair again. My overall energy improved a lot. I still have a lot of health problems but it made a big difference in my life. Might be something to check into. I take a shot myself at home twice a month. You can PM me if you want to talk about it.

Reactions: Neroforte, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
Saint said:
I can attest to not meeting people, COVID sunk what little social life I had and now I live in a place where there’s no kink at all. I’ve tried regular dating sites but 1/1000 reply to me, and then they block or ghost me when I say about abdl. It makes me sad to know my family tree ends because of me, and the lack of acceptance in society :(
I'd probably get them to admit their fantasies kinks first by admitting something a little smaller by you first.
Remember they like you to be intriguing , a bit of mystery and for them to put the pieces together. They like a bit of a rebel too. I found it to be a bit of a game to see how far u could push it and they'd stay with me and believe me I've come out with some bizarre likes that weren't even true and they still stayed with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neroforte, Diprs2, Saint and 1 other person
I'm engaged but when we started dating and wanted to get away one weekend and I told her that I still had to wear diapers to bed. She told me that she knew about it because she saw them in my room when she was a at my house one day but didn't say anything to me incase I got mad and embarrassed. We have known each other since we were kids in school and remembers me having to wear diapers at school because of my accidents and having to go to the nurses office at lunch time to get changed. She has even told me that when we dated in high school, that my brother told her that I was still wetting my bed at night and had to wear diapers but didn't ask me about it. Now that we live together and sometimes sleep together she will give me a diaper to put on before we go to sleep.

Reactions: Neroforte, Diprs2, littleluvs and 2 others
I'm not IC, but wear diapers for pleasure. For many years I was deathly afraid of telling anyone I dated that I liked to wear diapers, even on those occasions when I was diapered during our date. But after my divorce, I realized that I needed to wear diapers to be satisfied and happy so I started telling women I was interested in about my diaper wearing. I met with mixed results as you can guess, until I finally met a girl who agreed to become my wife, knowing all about my long and sometimes sordid history of wearing diapers and rubber pants and wetting them.

Reactions: Neroforte, Diprs2 and Wettiguy
BobbiSueEllen said:
I hate dating, it's only part of "The Game". And when certain parts of life become a game, whatever develops from it becomes a game, too. And every game ends. And every game has a winner...and a loser.

That's why I love friendships. More often than not, everyone wins! No pressure, no expectations, no implied roles. People are easier to admire in friendships, everyone has their own space at the end of the day, with no grumbling or fighting.

And nobody squeezes your toothpaste in the middle or puts the toilet paper in backwards. :ROFLMAO: 🥳
Life is a game. The goal is to be happy, to achieve something and make a difference . I'm not a religious man but the basic rules of the game were set by bibles and adapted to suit the times . Basically respect yourself and others and their property. Dating should be fun and played by the same rules. That's all I expect. Everything else comes down to compatibility. Some expect to get exactly want they want and wont ever deviate. People in our world tend to be more adaptable, compromising as we expect the same in return. We have a few deal breakers but everything else is negotiable. Its just a matter of finding somone like minded.

Reactions: Diprs2
Wettiguy said:
Life is a game. The goal is to be happy, to achieve something and make a difference . I'm not a religious man but the basic rules of the game were set by bibles and adapted to suit the times . Basically respect yourself and others and their property. Dating should be fun and played by the same rules. That's all I expect. Everything else comes down to compatibility. Some expect to get exactly want they want and wont ever deviate. People in our world tend to be more adaptable, compromising as we expect the same in return. We have a few deal breakers but everything else is negotiable. Its just a matter of finding somone like minded.
Some games we are forced to play; the rest, we aren't. I don't play games which I don't have to.

Reactions: Diprs2, Wettiguy and Diaperman95
Wettiguy said:
where is the extra lives kept in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, Wettiguy and BobbiSueEllen
I wish.

• Wow
Reactions: surprise35 and BobbiSueEllen
Back